Fucking awesome. We just finished a 5v5 game with a full pre-made 5 man group and played some French speaking opponents (Canadian I guess). We got outplayed on top (Cho versus their Elise) and mid (Lux versus their Mordekaiser) while our bottom lane got pressured but I managed to relieve the stress on the lane by ganking and or pushing it back a little with my Jungling Wukong.

I think we were losing the game up til a minute or 30 into the game. We managed to keep the kill score somewhat equal, but they had more farm and more towers. They were pushing our base and got our mid inhibitor before there was even a single chance to take their towers. They took a Baron, we managed to retaliate the assault (and wait it out) then we waited for them to pick up Baron nr2. Wards won us the game.

Our Lux sniped Baron right from under them hitting 4 champs in the process and that basically lead to our slow but sure comeback. We managed to win nearly all teamfights after that with an engage from my Wukong on top of their carries, followed by Cho's knock-up and Leona's stuns. Lux sniped them into oblivion. Oh yeah and Kog started doing tons of damage.

Yep, sometimes I like playing LoL. Especially when matches are close calls. Pity it wsn't ranked, but we had a lvl 23 with us :P
    Last edited by Vespian; 2013-03-11 at 11:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You're such a bastard.
    He was playing Nasus.
    Tell me he didn't deserve it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    He was playing Nasus.
    Tell me he didn't deserve it!
    He didn't deserve it!

-Nasus fanboy

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume you do it to farming Veigar players too? :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Susan cannot escape me forever!

- not keneR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I assume you do it to farming Veigar players too? :3
    No one actually liked playing Veigar in our group of friends (we were always queing as 5), so not really. Besides, Veigar is different. He's a midlaner, he cant just go derpfarm-mode for 30minutes, and best of all; he doesn't need to.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 12:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    He didn't deserve it!

-Nasus fanboy
    Oh right, I'd forgotten you loved Nasus >.<

Oh well. I HAVE NO REGRETS.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    By the way, if you're bored and like to laugh at other people: http://summonerscode.com/
    Hahaha oh my days....

This is fucking awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 04:22 AM ----------

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/702862/#nogo

First unjustified ban I've seen! (No it's not me)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Win your lane as a Nasus and farm your Q up to god damn 600, have the enemy team surrender after losing one team fight.

I hate this game sometimes. We weren't even crushing them, they just gave up after losing their first fight. Enemy team shouldn't be allowed to surrender if your team has a Nasus imo, it's not fair to the person who spends so much time farming their Q up to only get a short time to use it.

Where are all of these "never surrender" people that I see. Because most of the games I win just end in a surrender before you even get to have a lot of fun in team fights.
    Usually these people are russians, so play on nordic east and enjoy your 12/40 score games with "no guys, we will win next fight, all we need is to focus 20/0 draven" =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Kind of seems like he's just a run of the mill unskilled player tbh, which isn't "bannable", he will probably appeal and get it overturned anyway

What the actual fuck. How did he get punished for any of those games? As far as I could tell he did his best, told his teammates what he was doing("dive"), when summoners were down and such. Even his score was good in the Jayce and Lee games... I can see why they got annoyed at him dying so much in the other games, but really, everybody has bad games where they just can't seem to do anything.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-03-12 at 08:03 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing, from the comments, that he was feeding and pretended to play nice in chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm guessing, from the comments, that he was feeding and pretended to play nice in chat.
    And then you look at the Jayce game where he played decently and the Lee game where he carried his team, looking at the scores. Of course you could be right, but that's just not the impression I got.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Nah. I think he was just legit bad, or had a bunch of bad games, and his team mates couldn't cope with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Nah. I think he was just legit bad, or had a bunch of bad games, and his team mates couldn't cope with it.
    Pretty much this.

Also, I like your new username.

Pretty much this.

Also, I like your new username.
    Thanks!

You just broke your 1337 post count to reply to me. :3

Deleted
    oh shit hadn't noticed ((((

oh well, you're worth it <3

Deleted
    You really think people should be banned for feeding?

Deleted
    That guy shouldn't have been punished imo, his scores weren't that bad, he wasn't abusive or anything on chat, in fact in at least 2 of the games, he seemed pretty helpful. I don't know how people can say in a 0/4 game short game as Ezreal that he was assisting enemy team/intentionally feeding, I mean really, 4 deaths in 21 minutes is considered intentional feeding now enough to get 3 reports, weird.

I had to facepalm when I saw a report comment saying "threw" ... I understand that it's frustrating if somebody manages to throw a game, but that is in no way a good reason to report somebody. People that report for such reasons tick me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    That guy shouldn't have been punished imo, his scores weren't that bad, he wasn't abusive or anything on chat, in fact in at least 2 of the games, he seemed pretty helpful. I don't know how people can say in a 0/4 game short game as Ezreal that he was assisting enemy team/intentionally feeding, I mean really, 4 deaths in 21 minutes is considered intentional feeding now enough to get 3 reports, weird.
    Probably the three reports were a premade... I'm pretty sure I have been reported a few times by bad premades who blame their teams for their failures and gang up on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    You really think people should be banned for feeding?
    If intentional, yes. That's the keyword a lot of people seem to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    When did those 0 deaths happen? It matters

--

That said, it is wel possible for someone to get banned falsely. Lyte has overturned bans before. From the chat though, I definitely get the impression the guy is trying his hardest to throw the game without being an auto punish on Tribunal. He's avoiding engagements, makes bad calls on purpose and then tries to hide them. Report comments support this feeling. I'm not sure I'd have punished, but it's definitely not an auto pardon. Also note it was just a majority, not an overwhelming majority.