Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Yeah but that's NA LCS, who the hell watches that boring stuff anyway.
    You're boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    You're boring.
    NA has no innovation whatsoever, the teams are stuck in S2. Most of the teams are lacking in most aspects, the EU games are much more interesting to watch due to their adaptation of the meta. Also saying "You're boring" is just your opinion, not a fact.

Deleted
    As is saying NA is boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    As is saying NA is boring.
    NA games are either one sided stomps or boring (former)CLG.EU-like farmfests.
    I don't see the entertainment value in that.

10+ Year Old Account
    NA has no innovation whatsoever, the teams are stuck in S2. Most of the teams are lacking in most aspects, the EU games are much more interesting to watch due to their adaptation of the meta. Also saying "You're boring" is just your opinion, not a fact.
    Much as I agree that NA is less entertaining, NA did bring out Xerath, Ziggs, Annie and Quinn to mention a few mid laners I don't think saw action in EU. Xerath might've been brought out after it started in NA.

Deleted
    Who's stuck in S2 in NA?

EU has EG who're stuck so hard in S2 they need lube to get out.

Yes, saying 'you're boring' is indeed my opinion, as is you saying NA has no entertainment value.

15+ Year Old Account
    NA games are either one sided stomps or boring (former)CLG.EU-like farmfests.
    I don't see the entertainment value in that.
    I'm not so sure you're right on this one anymore. As of late, I see a lot of NA teams adopting that Korean style fast-push strategy which generates a lot of early and mid game action.

As far as the one sided stomps go, there are just as many in the EU LCS. In all honesty, the only good games I have seen have been the ones between the top 3 LCS teams, regardless of region.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I'm not so sure you're right on this one anymore. As of late, I see a lot of NA teams adopting that Korean style fast-push strategy which generates a lot of early and mid game action.

As far as the one sided stomps go, there are just as many in the EU LCS. In all honesty, the only good games I have seen have been the ones between the top 3 LCS teams, regardless of region.
    Less stomps overall in EU though, seeing as Copenhagen Wolves' Bjergsen/Svenskeren are really tearing it up in their respective positions. AAA Seems to be getting better as well. The only teams that have no chance are Giants and Dragonborns though I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    To me the best matches happen between the more evenly matched teams. When the top 4 play eachother they tend to be fairly interesting, and when the bottom 4 play eachother it is also usually pretty good. Not always, but that's been my observation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less stomps overall in EU though, seeing as Copenhagen Wolves' Bjergsen/Svenskeren are really tearing it up in their respective positions. AAA Seems to be getting better as well. The only teams that have no chance are Giants and Dragonborns though I guess.
    Out of the bottom four teams, only MRN seems to have some of a chance, and even they're struggling a bit. The other three (Vulcun, compLexity, GGU) don't really have a shot, although Vulcun is the best off out of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    To me the best matches happen between the more evenly matched teams. When the top 4 play eachother they tend to be fairly interesting, and when the bottom 4 play eachother it is also usually pretty good. Not always, but that's been my observation.
    However, some of the bottom 4 matches in the NA LCS have sadly been more about who throws less than actual skill, i.e the GGU vs. coL game.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

There is alot of hate on the NA Teams from alot of the forum posters here I've noticed :-(. I'm not saying NA is god, far from it (Fav player is Bjergsen <3), but with the way S3 works, eventually NA and EU and Korean teams will play against each other. Till that happens, you really can't say one is better.
    The main argument is the amount of throws NA has. Watch the EU games, I mean Watch. There are plenty of moments of SINGLE FILE 1v5 from them. Bad baron calls. Bad dragon calls. It's on both sides. Just wait till the end of the season :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    There is alot of hate on the NA Teams from alot of the forum posters here I've noticed :-(. I'm not saying NA is god, far from it (Fav player is Bjergsen <3), but with the way S3 works, eventually NA and EU and Korean teams will play against each other. Till that happens, you really can't say one is better.
    The main argument is the amount of throws NA has. Watch the EU games, I mean Watch. There are plenty of moments of SINGLE FILE 1v5 from them. Bad baron calls. Bad dragon calls. It's on both sides. Just wait till the end of the season :-D
    Some of the hate towards NA teams (primarily CLG) is valid though. How the heck does CLG squander a 10k gold lead against Vulcun to lose the game...

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    The only actually terrible game that I saw was the EG vs. DB game where DB tried to do a 4 Supports + 1 Hypercarry comp and failed at it, and even EG said that they didn't feel that great about winning that game. Oddly enough while CLG tried the same and failed as well, TPA did that strat and actually won despite being down in kills early game, but GPL is kind of a joke at the moment. I don't want to say that GPL is just TPA and 7 Bronze V ranked teams, but that's the only way I can describe it.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-09 at 07:48 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    However, some of the bottom 4 matches in the NA LCS have sadly been more about who throws less than actual skill, i.e the GGU vs. coL game.
    Hence the usually. The same goes for the top 4 teams too. Sometimes they just wreck each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch notes for the balance update are up. No Sejuani/Trundle changes yet, of course.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Patch notes for the balance update are up. No Sejuani/Trundle changes yet, of course.
    None of that seems too bad. Quinn and Karma cleanup, lowered Alaki and Volibear early game, and the rest are just buffs or bug fixes (for the champs anyway) except Lux and Kayle, but they shouldn't be too hurt by it.

In other news, is Malokai W bugged? I randomly picked him for jungling and was very sad when Riven "got away" by stepping into fog of war as it started. Or is that intended?
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-04-09 at 10:31 PM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Yeah but that's NA LCS, who the hell watches that boring stuff anyway.
    Wickd played Irelia a few weeks back afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    In other news, is Malokai W bugged? I randomly picked him for jungling and was very sad when Riven "got away" by stepping into fog of war as it started. Or is that intended?
    It has like a tiny "cast time", so your target has to stay within sight for about a raction of a second for it to work.

I think all targeted spells are like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Grading View Post
    It has like a tiny "cast time", so your target has to stay within sight for about a raction of a second for it to work.

I think all targeted spells are like that.
    Oh ok. I wouldn't have really minded if I hadn't lost mana for it, but it wasn't a huge deal really.

In other news, won my very first ever ranked game. To make matters better, everyone was really nice, teammates and opponents alike. I did mediocre landing my Thresh hooks but I made up for it with my awesome warding and lantern saves (our Ryze totally carried us, was like 23/5 and we were 4/5 a while when out Jayce d/ced around lvl 10). I think I am going to get placed in Silver? Is that what the outlines in my personal info mean, or should I ignore them til I get an actual border?
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-04-10 at 12:01 AM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Oh ok. I wouldn't have really minded if I hadn't lost mana for it, but it wasn't a huge deal really.

In other news, won my very first ever ranked game. To make matters better, everyone was really nice, teammates and opponents alike. I did mediocre landing my Thresh hooks but I made up for it with my awesome warding and lantern saves (our Ryze totally carried us, was like 23/5 and we were 4/5 a while when out Jayce d/ced around lvl 10). I think I am going to get placed in Silver? Is that what the outlines in my personal info mean, or should I ignore them til I get an actual border?
    Pretty sure you don't get a border. Afaik they were rewards for your highest rating in S2. I started playing ranked in pre-S3 and don't have one. Just look at the badge in your summoner profile thingy, or click on the "Leagues" tab after you've done your 10(?) placement matches
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, borders were given away as rewards in S2. Anyone who didn't play ranked or didn't rank higher than silver will not be able to get them currently. They might re-award borders at the end of the season, but that won't be for a while now.