10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Anyone tried lifesteal quints on AD Carries? Are they worth it?
    I have heard of people using them plus the lifesteal mastery in the utility tree to get mad sustain with a Doran's, but I haven't tried it personally.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... I'm glad I ended up skipping the ZAC Bundle, I left it till free week and I REALLY don't like him :S just seems however I build him I play badly.

Now Karma on the other hand...

also really hoping the new Legendary is an Udyr skin, always loved that crazy animal spirit infused frakker!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Go play on the PBE if you're uncertain about new champions. That's what I do every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Not surprised at all.

I always thought that if Leona becomes a competitive pick in other roles other than support she'd be broken beyond belief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, queues are disabled again, what the hell with europe nordic-east
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh god, queues are disabled again, what the hell with europe nordic-east
    Wait EUNE has disabled queues? I mean if it's for a patch fair enough but surely it's not EUNE. They never have server problems.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Wait EUNE has disabled queues? I mean if it's for a patch fair enough but surely it's not EUNE. They never have server problems.
    They turned them off yesterday (with extended duration), and turned them off again today. Currently they are not working. Sucks to have second morning on maintenance, because when they will open queues i will be at work
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-04-18 at 04:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Go play on the PBE if you're uncertain about new champions. That's what I do every time.
    Need a PBE account for that, which isn't something everybody can get anymore.
    Those TPA skins look pretty nice. Especially Shen.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-04-18 at 06:05 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Yus! Proud member of the sucky EUW server now. Goodbye stable EUNE with ~15 minutes to get into a Draft game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Yus! Proud member of the sucky EUW server now. Goodbye stable EUNE with ~15 minutes to get into a Draft game.
    Since when? :P Longest I've ever had for any game was 5 minutes and that was at like 5 AM

Deleted
    Why would that make her overpowered? Just put it on Monsters, not on minions. That will just buff her clear time, nothing else. It won't suddenly make her a god-tier jungler. She needs to be able to clear faster, and that's exactly what such a change would accomplish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Need a PBE account for that, which isn't something everybody can get anymore.
    Those TPA skins look pretty nice. Especially Shen.
    I thought the Ezreal skin looked pretty sweet myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Since when? :P Longest I've ever had for any game was 5 minutes and that was at like 5 AM
    Yeah I dunno, never really have longer queues than 2 minutes unless I join with some people that are lower than 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Why would that make her overpowered? Just put it on Monsters, not on minions. That will just buff her clear time, nothing else. It won't suddenly make her a god-tier jungler. She needs to be able to clear faster, and that's exactly what such a change would accomplish..
    Maybe it's a case of not wanting too CC heavy junglers(part of the reason they nerfed Taric jungle recently was that his CC was too strong)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I personally don't hope the next Ultimate skin is Spiritfire Udyr... I hate that champion in any possible way.. He is no fun to play, and i hate playing against it, he is just a ball of rock, that should be removed from the game. Don't like him. An ultimate skin would mean more people playing him, and even more Udyrs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Maybe it's a case of not wanting too CC heavy junglers(part of the reason they nerfed Taric jungle recently was that his CC was too strong)
    I think it's pretty sad that they want to limit certain characters to one role and not exploring the other possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Those are awesome .

*edit* some of the translations on the facebook comments are brilliant, 'Above the strong hope that the flag can be seen in the role SKIN' is my favourite.
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2013-04-18 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    I think it's pretty sad that they want to limit certain characters to one role and not exploring the other possibilities.
    Shut up and get into the pigeonhole.

Deleted
    True ;(

Also... I want more hybrid items! They are completly forgotten.

What happened to Maokai? He's banned in 80% of my games o.O And he is rare pick anyway.

Deleted
    Hrm...vaguely wonder what those bonuses are for transfering to the Russian servers from EU...anyone know?