10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Wait, people actually care about their champion's personality?
    If I cared about personality, I probably wouldn't be playing half of the champions I'm using...
    Man, why do people keep making such a fuss about this rework business...
    People complained (and still are) that Karma was changed so much, both kit-wise and asthetics-wise.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    No, watch the video.

It's all about stacking items. Mejai's and Occult.
    so whats with the RoA?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    People complained (and still are) that Karma was changed so much, both kit-wise and asthetics-wise.
    Yeah, but Karma didn't work before the rework anyway. Sejuani looks pretty good now, and so does Trundle [lol max hp dmg].

If Riven turned into an evil mass murderer, I'd still play her, because I like her kit.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    And unlike Trundle, Karma kept her personality and the "majority" of her lore. She's still a strong-willed mystic from Ionia and desires to protect her homeland.

I didn't play Trundle much at all because I thought he was ugly (still do!) and had no interest in jungling (getting better). Think of any champion that is reasonably popular, completely change their aesthetics and personality, and it'd be the same, but with more people. Hell, this would apply to any fandom as well. Imagine the rage if...Wolverine changed to the Pink Pantharr or something, and dressed appropriately to his new name and have everything written about him prior be retconned. I think the outcry would be...vocal.

And the thing is, I actually like the new look on the frost troll. However, I still think it should be a brand-new champ.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    so whats with the RoA?
    RoA stacks over time.
    Bloodthirster stacks with kills and assists.
    I had an Eleisa's that stacked with levels.
    Muramana stacks with lots of things.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I think I will just have to agree with Duilliath, as I can't come up with a decent counter-argument...

I still think it would be extremely hard to make him appealing AND keep his original lore/personality, but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Trundle learnt of something that might help contain the Plague, the freezing temperatures of Freljord". There, done. Hell, might even make it Gragas' pure ice water.

Trundle, Gragas and Jax. Getting drunk every day. That needs to be a thing.

(Yes, Gragas and Jax are buddies.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I think it's actually amazing how attached people can become to ugly, horribly designed models. Even people who have extremely little attachment to the game.

Sure, the old voice was FUNNIER, but quite frankly, the new model looks a lot better, the new voice is a lot more serious, and if people are getting their panties in a bunch over someone missing a shoe or something, I'm starting to ponder if people are looking a bit TOO MUCH at champions instead of actually playing them.

This is like the Vanilla WoW argument all over again, in a way.
    Nah, people just wanted Trundle to remain sitting in the pocket forever and never play him again. How often you seen Trundle in S2 or S3? Personally i've met summoners picking Trundle at max 10 times for both seasons. I have Trundle on my account, and i don't play him only because of ugly (like 1990 game) and outdated model and attack animations
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    not sure if this if the thread for this, but how are some peoples loading times so bloody slow?! on this loading screen now for like 15mins waiting for miss fortune to load, how can they take so long!? like every other game has someone that takes 5+mins to load :\

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    not sure if this if the thread for this, but how are some peoples loading times so bloody slow?! on this loading screen now for like 15mins waiting for miss fortune to load, how can they take so long!? like every other game has someone that takes 5+mins to load :\
    It's either their internet connection or they are running on a toaster of a computer that is so outdated only LoL will play on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    It's a client-server issue, no one can do anything about it except Riot.
    There is an issue on Bnet (or was) with WC3, where you enter a game which is hosted too far away from you, lobby-screen will load for ~2 seconds, it means that you should leave this lobby ASAP before anyone started it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    It's either their internet connection or they are running on a toaster of a computer that is so outdated only LoL will play on it.

the loading screen nearly took as long as the game lol

was practicing vs bots becuase i havnt played in ages, 15mins into the game and brand bot has 10kills 0deaths, everyone on my team has like 5+ deaths apart from me and rammus :\ surrendered as soon as it hit 20mins lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The patch will be done late tonight. RIP the 9-13 pot starts.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Nah, people just wanted Trundle to remain sitting in the pocket forever and never play him again. How often you seen Trundle in S2 or S3? Personally i've met summoners picking Trundle at max 10 times for both seasons. I have Trundle on my account, and i don't play him only because of ugly (like 1990 game) and outdated model and attack animations
    Trundle is secret OP. He's a niche pick, and honestly League needs more of those so games see more variation. No one smart is just gonna pick Trundle. You pick him when the the enemy team fits certain criteria.

I pick Trundle against teams with 1 tank (happens surprisingly often this season) and/or few flash/dash escapes. With this rework, that really doesn't change and Trundle is still the same niche as before, only he has been updated to scale better in S3.

Really, he's gonna be popular for a week then go back to how he was. Changing his looks this drastically accomplishes nothing other than ruining a champion players loved and replacing it with Generic Troll 1.

Deleted
    The patch will be done late tonight. RIP the 9-13 pot starts.
    I still have atleast one day before that. I still can buy many, many pots at once!

Deleted
    Damn... Nasus being nerfed... I enjoy playing him as a top laner despite not being that strong before stacking up the Q ability and getting enough items. However after playing him a lot in the jungle as well as watching him being picked a lot in the LCS I think it's a good idea to nerf his W.
    They also mentioned in the video that they would take a look at Kassadin's early game... Wow, that would make me happy if something was changed there.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 3.6 patch notes are up. Some of the big nerfs include:

-Trundle has replaced Master Yi in the basic tutorial
    -Boots
    -Limited to 1 Boots item at a time
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-29 at 09:52 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I'm so glad they changed the Sej passive. It was so worthless I thought I read it wrong the first time.

Edit: And the Sivir passive buff. Aw yiss.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-04-29 at 10:31 PM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    The 3.6 patch notes are up. Some of the big nerfs include:
    as long as they don't limit the amount of doubleswords you can buy.