Amumu.

You're welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Amumu.

You're welcome.
    He's kinda dead though.

There's always Teemo too.

I just lack 2 champions to be able to play ranked. Looking forward to see how "bad" bronze league is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeir View Post
    I just lack 2 champions to be able to play ranked. Looking forward to see how "bad" bronze league is.
    If you don't have runes yet to play atleast the champions that you usually play or are comfortable with, don't go ranked, you'll doing anyone a favour including yourself.

Just get more experience and learn how to play all the roles like jungler and support which are roles that you're going to have to play if you're going to play ranked games.

Just get overall experience on how things are before going into ranked.

Deleted
    I still vividly remember my very first ranked match where I was forced to mid as Sona because she was apparently a shit support.

Thankfully the enemy team seemed to be about as clueless as I was at going AD with her. :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I still vividly remember my very first ranked match where I was forced to mid as Sona because she was apparently a shit support.

Thankfully the enemy team seemed to be about as clueless as I was at going AD with her. :x
    My first ranked game was with Ryze or Anivia, I don't remember. I was noob with both of them, still am with Anivia, and I still went with something like 12-3-10 and we won.

Ranked at that time was kinda hilarious at low elo.

But hey, atleast you had the element of surprise by going ad with sonna.

Deleted
    Well, I was just surprised. A friend was all like "Dude, go rankeds, everything else sucks, no one tries." and then we get team compositions worthy of Summoners at level 6.

Deleted
    Actually, some people in ranked try way too hard, which is or could be as counter productive as not trying at all.

It's just kinda funny when that happens and it backfires. :p

Amumu.

You're welcome.
    1) He's not really a yordle, Riot's just confused!
    2) He makes me sad when I play him. Even though he's pretty good... so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    There's always Teemo too.
    I could play Teemo.

If I wanted my team to suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Where is my jungling yordle?

And IIRC it's in Amumu's bio that he is yorlde.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    And IIRC it's in Amumu's bio that he is yorlde.
    Not jungling Lulu or Kennen. Poppy is too expensive.

Also, Amumu wasn't a yordle, but they retconned him, which is kinda lame.

Deleted
    If you don't have runes yet to play atleast the champions that you usually play or are comfortable with, don't go ranked, you'll doing anyone a favour including yourself.

Just get more experience and learn how to play all the roles like jungler and support which are roles that you're going to have to play if you're going to play ranked games.

Just get overall experience on how things are before going into ranked.
    Well technically if he is not "ready" he´ll just lose a lot and get placed accordingly. I wouldn´t recommend it though since ranked (especially at low ELO) is a terrible environment for learning with all the ragers and flamers.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Not jungling Lulu or Kennen. Poppy is too expensive.
    Isn´t poppy 450? I´d rather jungle lulu than poppy though :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Well technically if he is not "ready" he´ll just lose a lot and get placed accordingly. I wouldn´t recommend it though since ranked (especially at low ELO) is a terrible environment for learning with all the ragers and flamers.
    Yeah with the new ranked system I would assume he would be put up with people with the same skill as him but it wouldn't be a good thing if you're fairly new to the game or just a new level 30, it'll then be harder to get out of it after if you're already put on a certain place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Isn´t poppy 450? I´d rather jungle lulu than poppy though :P
    It is but I think he meant expensive as in too much effort to make it work.

It is but I think he meant expensive as in too much effort to make it work.
    That is correct. I have every champion, so that's not the issue.

The issue is that Poppy is very farm/item-dependent, which I don't like for a jungler. I'd rather take her top then.

But apparently, there was going to be a jungle yordle after Lissandra sometime. I'm excited to see him/her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wondering if that Gun Templar will be the counterpart to Atrox. Makes sense to me I suppose.

And honestly, other than Amumu being retconned, I really wouldn't want to jungle any of them. Heimerdinger can work to some extent as can Poppy. I think I've even seen people jungle Rumble (Rumble in the Jungle skin, naturally), but even so... all of that is just painful. Poppy works, but is very slow and really really needs gold to get going.

Ranked is such a joke now. Rant time:

Yesterday played 8 games of LoL, played pretty well, won all 8 games (i know, hold onto your seat). My combined LP totals were 37 LP gained meaning roughly 4 LP per victory.

Today, I get an afk player in the first game and a troll "MID OR FEED" picker who went AD ahri and lost us the game, my net loss? 40 LP.

Apparently 8 Victories is equivalent to 2 losses to riot. Such a joke; it is funny how I used to see 15-20 people on my friends list everyday/night whenever I get a chance to play and now that number is below 10. Riot managed to take a product that couldn't fail... and make it fail. It's still fun but i just refuse to do ranked until this crap gets fixed. The ARAM's are AWESOME and for that they gain 10 brownie points back, but much like their ranked system they lose 50 brownie points for 1 bad thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    Ranked is such a joke now. Rant time:

Yesterday played 8 games of LoL, played pretty well, won all 8 games (i know, hold onto your seat). My combined LP totals were 37 LP gained meaning roughly 4 LP per victory.

Today, I get an afk player in the first game and a troll "MID OR FEED" picker who went AD ahri and lost us the game, my net loss? 40 LP.

Apparently 8 Victories is equivalent to 2 losses to riot. Such a joke; it is funny how I used to see 15-20 people on my friends list everyday/night whenever I get a chance to play and now that number is below 10. Riot managed to take a product that couldn't fail... and make it fail. It's still fun but i just refuse to do ranked until this crap gets fixed. The ARAM's are AWESOME and for that they gain 10 brownie points back, but much like their ranked system they lose 50 brownie points for 1 bad thing.
    Post rants here please.

Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    Ranked is such a joke now.
    Yeah, the LP system seems to be extremely borked up. I'd understand if it didn't work as it should for a few people, but I'm starting to hear a lot of stories about small LP gains and huge losses.

I think I've even seen people jungle Rumble (Rumble in the Jungle skin, naturally)
    Yeah, I tried it once. It wasn't pretty. I'd say before that he suffers a bit from a lack of a good jungler item, but Zac is also manaless and still goes for Spiritstone. So I think it's just his mechanics that don't work well with the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by louiscarver89 View Post
    I'm a beginner on playing this game. please help me
    There's a thread somewhere, (maybe someone else has the link for it) for new players and that might help you get started.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.