Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Don't think so, I'm in. Try a few times when it closes your client.
    Yeah apparently spamming it kinda helps .... for once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    EUW hasn't had any problems for me yet this year lol, maybe I just missed the bad days
    Lucky you.

It's been crappy lately, atleast when trying to log in. Loads of errors.

Fuck the LP system. After i lost all three promo series games i got put at 48. Then i win two games and im back in fucking promo series. Stupid MMR... Why couldn't we just win/lose like 10 LP every time with 5 more or less depending on MMR etc?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Fuck the LP system. After i lost all three promo series games i got put at 48. Then i win two games and im back in fucking promo series. Stupid MMR... Why couldn't we just win/lose like 10 LP every time with 5 more or less depending on MMR etc?
    Because then it'd take ages for players to reach their proper League / Division.

Btw, why complain if you only had to win two games to make up for 3 losses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Because your non-promo games are against players with much less MMR than you.

Put the shoe on the other foot: would you be really disappointed if you only got 15 LP if you beat a team full of Diamond players (for example)?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Anybody know how to disable that super annoying sound for champion select.

I have no need for drums everytime I pick a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Because then it'd take ages for players to reach their proper League / Division.

Btw, why complain if you only had to win two games to make up for 3 losses?
    Its just that it annoys the shit out of me that some times i win 3 LP, then other times i get ~30. I get the whole MMR shit thing, but if the enemies i face have such vast differences in MMR that one gives 10x more LP than the other, then he system is fucked up, or just bad at calculating MMR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Because your non-promo games are against players with much less MMR than you.

Put the shoe on the other foot: would you be really disappointed if you only got 15 LP if you beat a team full of Diamond players (for example)?
    I'd be happy as that is the maximum LP i could get.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Anybody know how to disable that super annoying sound for champion select.

I have no need for drums everytime I pick a champion.
    Same way you put off the language filter. Cog-like button in main screen.
    Turn "SFX" off if you want to get rid of drums and turn "Music" off if you want to get rid of the same old generic champ select music.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Same way you put off the language filter. Cog-like button in main screen.
    Turn "SFX" off if you want to get rid of drums and turn "Music" off if you want to get rid of the same old generic champ select music.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    Alternatively, you can change it to anything you like by replacing the default audio files somewhere in the depths of your League folder.

Deleted
    ... logged out of EUW and back in 3 min after and now i can't log in... awesome
    it authenticates my log in.. makes me wait for queue to get done.. then says logging in but comes up with a connection failure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    ... logged out of EUW and back in 3 min after and now i can't log in... awesome
    it authenticates my log in.. makes me wait for queue to get done.. then says logging in but comes up with a connection failure
    Resetting router worked for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horrible horrible game as Ezreal. Support only half awake and completely missing our jungler ganking, which results in the enemy bot lane getting a double kill.

Awesome cure after that? Play Tristana and force the surrender with 7/0/13

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Horrible horrible game as Ezreal. Support only half awake and completely missing our jungler ganking, which results in the enemy bot lane getting a double kill.

Awesome cure after that? Play Tristana and force the surrender with 7/0/13
    just had one with cait.. had a singed supp.. no problems.. but atleast ward.. hate when people play supp but doesn't ward and all they do is farm

15+ Year Old Account
    Resetting router worked for me.
    Ooooo. So that's why I'm seeing a bunch of "I'm tired of resetting my router/modem X times a day!" threads popping up on r/leagueoflegends. Just out of morbid curiosity does Thereisnourflevel work for you guys?

Unrelated but I'm really getting sick of not improving =/ Maybe it's just because I'm trying not to do ranked since I can't really play anything well (save for Support.) and don't have any way to really track my progress. I just feel like I'm staying terrible at this game :< Then again, as I think I've said before, I should also figure out how to get passed this stupid anxiety of not wanting to solo queue (even in normals) since I have very few friends playing anymore. (And the few that do either seem to piss me off, or I piss them off and one of us rage quits... usually them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Ooooo. So that's why I'm seeing a bunch of "I'm tired of resetting my router/modem X times a day!" threads popping up on r/leagueoflegends. Just out of morbid curiosity does Thereisnourflevel work for you guys?

Unrelated but I'm really getting sick of not improving =/ Maybe it's just because I'm trying not to do ranked since I can't really play anything well (save for Support.) and don't have any way to really track my progress. I just feel like I'm staying terrible at this game :< Then again, as I think I've said before, I should also figure out how to get passed this stupid anxiety of not wanting to solo queue (even in normals) since I have very few friends playing anymore. (And the few that do either seem to piss me off, or I piss them off and one of us rage quits... usually them.)
    I too am getting quite discouraged with my play lately. When i first started i was low silver. I made it to mid gold, but then loss after loss after loss. I know im making mistakes, but i cant analyze my own games due to the fact that I overlook things. Like ill see myself get ganked, but say something like, "there is no way i could of known the jungler was there" (sounds really dumb right?). But thats how my self analysis goes all the time. Im not improving, infact i think im getting worse :-S. Just makes me wanna quit :-(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post

I have the same feeling, though I wouldn't call it anxiety. I would just get uselessly frustrated. I am already heavily pushing myself to keep my +70 w/l ratio (roughly 55+%) in normals. Having ELO wouldn't help this performance pressure that I wish

Lately I've been playing more with friends since my time to play has drastically been limited, which does make it more fun. My girlfriend is also a support-only player, works fine but I felt your pain when I had to support and they weren't playing. Pffff.
    I can give you a tip though: try to expand on your "support portofolio". I only play very offensive supports that allow me to carry or lead if necessary. Playing Soraka is a WORLD of difference to Alistar. I actually seem to do really well supporting... Last game as Alistar, I was the engager (I take farm when there is a wave I can grab, fuck the meta, I need to be able to tank shit). Whenever I managed to headbutt pulverize ~3-4 people, a fight was generally ours. If not, I'd just run into the AD, exhaust him and keep him busy. Sure, I died quite a lot, but my team managed to clean up quite well.
    Laning phase was hell though, very passive Varus. Eventually left him to farm and started warding/roaming. Sure, can go wrong, but I managed to make some plays like this.

Point being, support is a very wide role. Try different things, maybe even carry/kill lane supports like Nidalee, Lux, or Jarvan/Pantheon/Lee. Have fun

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I have the same feeling, though I wouldn't call it anxiety. I would just get uselessly frustrated. I am already heavily pushing myself to keep my +70 w/l ratio (roughly 55+%) in normals. Having ELO wouldn't help this performance pressure that I wish

Lately I've been playing more with friends since my time to play has drastically been limited, which does make it more fun. My girlfriend is also a support-only player, works fine but I felt your pain when I had to support and they weren't playing. Pffff.
    I can give you a tip though: try to expand on your "support portofolio". I only play very offensive supports that allow me to carry or lead if necessary. Playing Soraka is a WORLD of difference to Alistar. I actually seem to do really well supporting... Last game as Alistar, I was the engager (I take farm when there is a wave I can grab, fuck the meta, I need to be able to tank shit). Whenever I managed to headbutt pulverize ~3-4 people, a fight was generally ours. If not, I'd just run into the AD, exhaust him and keep him busy. Sure, I died quite a lot, but my team managed to clean up quite well.
    Laning phase was hell though, very passive Varus. Eventually left him to farm and started warding/roaming. Sure, can go wrong, but I managed to make some plays like this.

Point being, support is a very wide role. Try different things, maybe even carry/kill lane supports like Nidalee, Lux, or Jarvan/Pantheon/Lee. Have fun
    My issue is just that I have this weird thing about not wanting to fail in solo queue. I unno. It's just the fact that it's a bunch of people I don't know makes me iffy.

The last little while the only time I've played normals has been with friends, but even now they've stopped that with me and just play ARAM instead when I'm around (Which, if that's because we sometimes have bad normal games then it's BS. Because when we lose it's not my fault. It's my buddy that refuses to play anything but AP support now, which is fine... but he refuses to buy wards because his AP items are more important. Enemy team usually ends up taking Baron because we only have the few wards i buy as Top as vision. Guess I should just start playing Support top :P)

As for the rest, it seems you got the impression that I don't like to Support. If that's how it read that's my bad. I actually love support. It's been my main role ever since I hit 30 and gave up trying to learn AD. The issue is that support is the only role I really would say I'm semi-competant in. It's my go-to Role, which if I could just play one role I'd do that. Which is why I don't do ranked. I know I can't always play support (and even if I could, low elo support sucks so yeah.) so until I get to be better at top, mid, jungle, or ADC I don't want to start ranked =/

I may just need to find more friends to play with, start another smurf (or go back to playing my current one lol), or just deal with it and start solo queuing normals. Ahwell.

http://i.imgur.com/XAD58bo.jpg

Goooooooooooooooold! Finaly Was a weird game to say the least. "Adc" panth and taric bot (they were premade). Me and ezreal won bot lane though. Early game was even. Mid game we lost but they got cocky and we won a few battles because we caught them. We even got a baron (though they aced us and we only got like 3 of them) but still well worth it. Then we had a TF where they tried to engage us in the bush below the top teams red, where i (sona) caught 4 in a perfect ult together with ori and ez ulti so we just melted them. Then we won TF after TF and got towers and ended up pushing to win

Funny thing, that ezreal was a real asshole. Loads of flame but a good player nonetheless >_>¨

Side note: Picture says "Vladimir's Rogues" but when i check my league it says Vladimirs Spies. Dafuq? Also, my league only has 1 player in Division 1, 1player in Division 2, and 0 in div 3 and 4. like 20 players in division 5.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-05-28 at 10:54 AM.

just had one with cait.. had a singed supp.. no problems.. but atleast ward.. hate when people play supp but doesn't ward and all they do is farm
    However will you manage to keep track of the enemy's movement on that small, incredibly cramped and enclosed map where the only entry points to the lanes are painfully obvious ones without ward vision???