Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    I was gonna go into more math to try and help firebert understand this but judging by his posts I doubt he even read my last post so I'm not gonna bother. If anyone else wants to keep trying to help him go for it.
    People have been trying for months.

Deleted
    Just going to post my opinion: Shyvana doesn't have much interference(as in CC), just her ult descent.

There. a noob has spoken.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-06-16 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Incorrect. See further previous statements about wasted stats (Triforce Vlad).
    Triforce Vlad is your idea. Not convinced it's the way to go anymore? Also, Triforce on Vlad wastes 3100 gold out of its 5100 value/3900 cost. Just like Frozen Hearth on Akali, the amount of wasted stats is incomparable to what's wasted on Spirit Stone items for Shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    People have been trying for months.
    I like to try to have faith in humanity. But I'm not having a good enough day to be kind on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    I like to try to have faith in humanity. But I'm not having a good enough day to be kind on the internet.
    First mistake

Anyone else seen this;
    http://leaguejunkies.net/forums/

It's new, has some potential.

15+ Year Old Account
    Items have changed since that post, there's plenty of 20%CDR items she could go for.
    Or don't waste gold on useless stats and get Wriggles + Mercury's/Zephyr + AD item?
    Why buy three items that Spirit Stone gives you for one? Spirit stones allows Shyv to continue buying tanky items while giving her something that still makes her a threat.

First mistake

Anyone else seen this;
    http://leaguejunkies.net/forums/

It's new, has some potential.
    Looks like a pretty new-looking ArenaJunkies. If it is, then it will take a very long time to get off the ground.

Okay guys, so I just started playing about a week ago, first time playing since season 1, and I'm completely thrown off by all the things I keep hearing about. New jungle - What changed? What differs between the LoL Matchmaking and the SC2 matchmaking? Why did they add so many new jungle items? Is Wriggle's Lantern just not viable anymore?

Also, from what i've seen from NA summer LCS, pls nerf Zac, too boring to watch him every single game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Okay guys, so I just started playing about a week ago, first time playing since season 1, and I'm completely thrown off by all the things I keep hearing about. New jungle - What changed?
    Blue buff/red buff spawn at same time as wolves etc and give more xp. Jungle is stronger than before, you start with the new jungling item "Hunter's Machete" and 5 pots on every jungler now.
    What differs between the LoL Matchmaking and the SC2 matchmaking?
    The only difference is that you play promotion matches after you gain 100 points. Other than that it's pretty much the same.
    Why did they add so many new jungle items?
    To add more options for tank junglers/ap junglers/non autohit based AD champs to build.
    Is Wriggle's Lantern just not viable anymore?
    Pretty much, the spirit items are usually better than Wriggles. And if you decide to go for razors you usually leave them unupgraded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    The only difference is that you play promotion matches after you gain 100 points. Other than that it's pretty much the same.
    Not really. Elo is still there, just not visible anymore. League system is for the looks, matchmaking is done based on your elo. In other words: you can get carried to diamond and stay in diamond V forever, as no matter how much you lose you never drop a league so long as you stay active, but play against bronze V despite that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Not really. Elo is still there, just not visible anymore. League system is for the looks, matchmaking is done based on your elo. In other words: you can get carried to diamond and stay in diamond V forever, as no matter how much you lose you never drop a league so long as you stay active, but play against bronze V despite that.
    I purposefully left that out so someone else would correct me, I'm lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or don't waste gold on useless stats and get Wriggles + Mercury's/Zephyr + AD item?
    The spirit stone items are so cost efficient though that you don't waste gold on the wasted stats. Wasted stats are bad when the gold value for the remaining item budget is below that of the cost of the item. TF Vlad and FH Akali are great examples of stuff you tried that people did the math on to show the wasted gold.

With Golem Spirit Shyv gains CDR, health, and tenacity. Compare that to wriggles with a 1 min ward, armor and sustain. Golem Spirit + BotRK is much cheaper than Wriggles + Zephyr, Allows for a much more tanky build, and since it's Shyvana her clear speed if barely effected, if not a tiny bit faster because the stone passive works on all her abilities.

Deleted
    I purposefully left that out so someone else would correct me, I'm lazy.
    You hurt my feelings.

Deleted
    You hurt my feelings.
    Baited and outsmarted!
    I'm a Siren.

Deleted
    Baited and outsmarted!
    I'm a Siren.
    Losing is not an option

-snip-

meme image = no. Wrong thread for this. - Axethor
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-06-16 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted
    Losing is not an option
    Rofl that's amazing.

Also, This is bigger than us.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2013-06-16 at 11:09 PM.

Deleted
    Baited and outsmarted!
    I'm a Siren.
    Shush, I'm bigger than you.

Literally. 160kg, 190cm of love!

Deleted
    Anyone else not connecting to lobby chat? I can't seem to connect to it.

Deleted
    Ditto, but I suppose it's the woes of being a filthy EUW player. Riotpls

And I was having such fun playing with friends and rediscovering Nami Tidal Wave snipes.

Deleted
    Shush, I'm bigger than you.
    Only 5 cm bigger and 60kg heavier... lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Ditto, but I suppose it's the woes of being a filthy EUW player. Riotpls

And I was having such fun playing with friends and rediscovering Nami Tidal Wave snipes.
    That's what u get for not playing with me on Nordic East.

Deleted
    Why would you play on EUNE!