Deleted
    Anyone on EUNE up for some games? I can't sleep

Actually i have been playing Vladimir a fair bit.

My end game items will be something like cdr boots, deathcap, zhongya, wota, rylai/liandry/void staff. But i was thinking, since his 2 dmg skills are rather spammable, somewhere around 3s cd or so, shouldn't lich bane is a good choice on him? He will be proccing around 500ap of dmg from his normal attacks in between his 2 skills on fairly short cds.

What do you guys think? I know mana is a wasted stat on him, but i think it will make him even more beastly if his normal attacks hurts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post

My end game items will be something like cdr boots, deathcap, zhongya, wota, rylai/liandry/void staff. But i was thinking, since his 2 dmg skills are rather spammable, somewhere around 3s cd or so, shouldn't lich bane is a good choice on him? He will be proccing around 500ap of dmg from his normal attacks in between his 2 skills on fairly short cds.

What do you guys think? I know mana is a wasted stat on him, but i think it will make him even more beastly if his normal attacks hurts as well.
    Not gonna find yourself attacking much while in pool/zhonyas, and it doesn't really help your AOE. It wouldn't be horrible, but there are better items out there.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Not gonna find yourself attacking much while in pool/zhonyas, and it doesn't really help your AOE. It wouldn't be horrible, but there are better items out there.
    Actually i do find myself attacking quite a fair bit, cause i'm very rarely the first priority target by the enemy team unless i get caught out or something.

So many a times i do find myself doing normal attacks while waiting for the cd of my Q and E.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    They finally did it. A stream that shows nothing but Teemo dying and it has 5.2k viewers atm.

Seriously I think the Teemo hate is a little too strong sometimes.
    It's a mob mentality. Hating Teemo is the cool thing to do. There's far more annoying champions than Teemo as well like Nidalee and Kennen, but because Kennen is a ninja and Nidalee isn't a yordle, they don't get bashed all the time.

Deleted
    I actually look forward to full solo queue teams lately... Everytime you get a premade of more than 2 players, they will automatically defend eachother and probably play like shit too. Xin engages when we're all down between 30-70% health? Good idea bro. I'm useless on Yi, which I was, but when I ask for comment as to why all they can muster is "BECUZ UR RETARD". Wow, amazing.

Also, AP Yi is fantastic in ARAM, don't get me wrong. But when the enemy team has TF (want to come in? Sure, I'll just lock this gold card here when you Alpha Strike), Nami (lol I saw you strike, let me just 100% hit you with my stun. Oh, want to Meditate? TOO BAD. Want to reset? Nope, sustain.), Janna (ult disengage/heal + tornado for Meditate + shield to fight resets). I can't even remember the other 2, and it won't matter much either, there is so much to stop a Yi there that's its not fun anymore x.x

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    does anyone else like to do stupid comps in normals, we had myself and 4 rl friends que, i did adc thresh with a blitz support, needless to say the enemys vayne was kinda pissed getting chain pulled

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Also, AP Yi is fantastic in ARAM, don't get me wrong. But when the enemy team has TF (want to come in? Sure, I'll just lock this gold card here when you Alpha Strike), Nami (lol I saw you strike, let me just 100% hit you with my stun. Oh, want to Meditate? TOO BAD. Want to reset? Nope, sustain.), Janna (ult disengage/heal + tornado for Meditate + shield to fight resets). I can't even remember the other 2, and it won't matter much either, there is so much to stop a Yi there that's its not fun anymore x.x
    Don't forget the upcoming rework that will make an end to pure AP Yi.
    Though maybe he will be overall better afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Not conforming to the current meta is wrong?
    There is no 'current' meta. Trolling your team, however, is wrong.

Deleted
    Thing is, no-one wants to take them seriously: they'd much rather flame instead because it's far easier.
    No one wants to take them seriously because all you provide is calculations of how one thing is better, while having NO EXPERIENCE versus real players at all. If you actually take the time and play PVP games you'll realise how important gold efficiency is on items, which you clearly have not learned.

Adressing the rest of the first paragraph: zero ranked experience, false, 6 ranked games, and you also misrepresent my position in an attempt to better your argument ("arguments very loosely": no need for this).
    Whoa, 6 ranked games. You aren't even placed in any league yet and you're trying to convince us you know better? I have 2,3k games in normal and ~250 in ranked with a steady 60-65% winrate in both. I believe this gives me the right to address that your ideas are utter crap when utilized in real matches.
    Oh, where have I heard this before! "The only way we're not going to flame you is if you provide strong arguments and we won't listen when you do".
    Generally when you want to convince people, you need to provide proof that it actually works. One game you won doesn't prove that your builds work. If you want to prove that your silly build works, go play normal games and post the results here, maybe then we will actually believe you.
    IIRC, I posted games and ideas in both these threads and the following posts are from people like yourself, Caine, BritSnow, et al, and are entirely unconstructive and borderline flameworthy. Once that phase is over and done with then the semi-constructive stuff comes out (that is, I give and recieve information but you never recieve mine).
    Yeah you posted example games of normals where other people can clearly see that not only your build is strange, but your adversaries' builds are strange as well. I mostly keep this to myself because it's just ridiculing your games, but I can see through the stats in those games that half of the players in said games (if not more) have absolutely no clue how to play this game.
    And it's quite senseless to even post all of this because you won't listen to me anyway, but I just felt like voicing my own opinion in all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Both of these builds are forgoing a jungle item, which you would have as jungle Shyvana. Your also lacking the gold amount require for such a build, which is incredibly important for the jungle role.
    I agree with this post, but I'd like to add that going damage/attack speed items on initiators is quite redundant, because you'll probably be the one cc'd when you go onto a carry/the enemy team etc, meaning you never really have the chance to attack. Sure, if you attack you hit hard, but if you get CC'd and can't do anything those attack speed/damage items accomplish nothing.
    On the flipside, you need to build ~2 damage items for the enemy to think you're a threat if left alive.
    Learning to balance offense/defense is qutie important for bruisers/initiators.
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    would pay for a 1920x1080 of the splash
    Same, absolutely love it and would put it in my wallpaper rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemre View Post
    Anyone on EUNE up for some games? I can't sleep
    If you asked that 2 hours earlier that night I could've joined in. But I got bored so went to sleep :s
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post

Lich Bane is awful on him, generally you wanna stand in the middle of the fight and spam your E and Q on priority targets, while landing your ult on everyone.

I have around 300~ games played on Vlad (used to main him, but I just play anything these days) and what I normally build on him is Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Sorc boots, Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, Zhonya's. The last item is situational, if you are being kited/people are outrunning you a lot, get Rylai's, if the enemy team has a sht ton of MR, get Void Staff, if they have a lot of hp but not much MR, get Liandry's, and if they have a superfed AP, get Abyssal.

I use the 9/0/21 build which gives me 9% CDR from masteries and use 2 blue CDR glyphs, which puts me at 10% CDR right at the start of the game, and with Morellonomicon & SotSW it puts me at max CDR. Going in the Utility tree also means you get Spellvamp, Increased xp to get to level 7 ASAP etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I've already explained how it's not trolling, it's up to you to read it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    It is trolling when you know damn well that AP lux support isn't going to get the gold to become a real threat, or you're stealing CS from your ADC. Either way you're hardly beneficial to your team with your negligible AP /stealing cs from you ADC/have items that DO NOT benefit your team. Whole point of a support is to SUPPORT your team. That means warding, buying aura item, protecting the adc, etc. I can understand going AP Lux Support if you're teamed with someone you personally know and can make it work but not for solo-q.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    I have around 300~ games played on Vlad (used to main him, but I just play anything these days) and what I normally build on him is Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Sorc boots, Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, Zhonya's. The last item is situational, if you are being kited/people are outrunning you a lot, get Rylai's, if the enemy team has a sht ton of MR, get Void Staff, if they have a lot of hp but not much MR, get Liandry's, and if they have a superfed AP, get Abyssal.

I use the 9/0/21 build which gives me 9% CDR from masteries and use 2 blue CDR glyphs, which puts me at 10% CDR right at the start of the game, and with Morellonomicon & SotSW it puts me at max CDR. Going in the Utility tree also means you get Spellvamp, Increased xp to get to level 7 ASAP etc.
    I think you over-value CDR on Vlad. Sure, it's a nice stat to get, but is it worth buying a Morellonomicon, even though it has mana regen on it? I believe it isn't.
    The rest of what you say, however, I'll agree with. I'd simply get Void Staff every game (pretty much every team is gonna get a bulwark nowadays, making VS efficient) and then it's a toss-up between Abyssal, Rylais and Liandry's.

I also think it's worth mentioning the Merc Treads. Against very heavy CC teams, Vlad can totally skip on Sorc Shoes to get Mercs, as he needs to be able to go in the middle of the ennemy team to do damage. If you really want CDR, you could go Alacrity boots instead.

Deleted
    Could anyone tell me difference between a 1350, 1820 and 3250 rp skin other than the obvious difference in price??

Deleted
    Firebert, the problem in your interactions with the people on this forum is that you believe your arguments to be good, but you refuse to acknowledge, even when faced with logic and math, that they are not. Arguments do not make something true, especially when they are not good arguments to begin with. You are not speaking from a position of experience, nor with anything solid to back your arguments up (it works for me is not solid evidence). I don't know what exactly goes on through your head but perhaps you should take a step back eventually and understand that you simply do not make sense and no matter how much you cover your ears and go "LA LA LA I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE JUST FLAMING ME", it will not change the fact that you simply do not know what you are talking about.

I will not comment on this further. I strongly hope you are in fact a rational human being that deserves help and sympathy, but I find it hard to believe that a human being can be as bull-headed as you come off without being a drooling mess. If you are in fact, as most of us have come to suspect, a very elaborate troll, congratulations to you for finally pulling a post out of me.

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Could anyone tell me difference between a 1350, 1820 and 3250 rp skin other than the obvious difference in price??
    Riot posted these details a while ago, lemme see if I can find them... here it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Firebert, the problem in your interactions with the people on this forum is that you believe your arguments to be good, but you refuse to acknowledge, even when faced with logic and math, that they are not. Arguments do not make something true, especially when they are not good arguments to begin with. You are not speaking from a position of experience, nor with anything solid to back your arguments up (it works for me is not solid evidence). I don't know what exactly goes on through your head but perhaps you should take a step back eventually and understand that you simply do not make sense and no matter how much you cover your ears and go "LA LA LA I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE JUST FLAMING ME", it will not change the fact that you simply do not know what you are talking about.

I will not comment on this further. I strongly hope you are in fact a rational human being that deserves help and sympathy, but I find it hard to believe that a human being can be as bull-headed as you come off without being a drooling mess. If you are in fact, as most of us have come to suspect, a very elaborate troll, congratulations to you for finally pulling a post out of me.
    I still like the fact that he blatantly ignored my post and just responded to someone else instead.
    The truth must hurt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I still like the fact that he blatantly ignored my post and just responded to someone else instead.
    The truth must hurt.
    He does that a lot, then keeps going on about how nobody actually reads his proof

Btw Zelgius, I'm bored, and on EUNE, wanna play a normal?