Deleted
    There's also the CDR page where you go x5 CDR x4 flat MR (or x7 CDR and x2 flat MR as I use for my xin zhao page)

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind using CDR but my playstyle is usually a safe one so I'd rather have defenses instead of CDR. :c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wouldn't mind using CDR but my playstyle is usually a safe one so I'd rather have defenses instead of CDR. :c
    yeah I pretty much only run CDR as Xin and Lee Sin.

Lee because I'm confident enough that I can carry 7/10 games with him, and Xin because it's just ridiculous how much you can snowball the game with him if you're going 21/9/0 and cdr runes. His 1v1 potential can only be beaten by Nunu D:

Deleted
    Malphite can't beat him with Frozen Heart?

Also, Shaco jungler on the other team with ignite and exhaust FML

Deleted
    roit pls

pls, roit pls

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 05:02 PM ----------

Malphite can't beat him with Frozen Heart?

Also, Shaco jungler on the other team with ignite and exhaust FML
    Well, we're talking early-game here, sorry, should've clarified.

Lategame you should be a tanky mofo anyway, you won't have much damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    roit pls

pls, roit pls
    I bet Muz would buy this right off the bat.
    Well, we're talking early-game here, sorry, should've clarified.

Lategame you should be a tanky mofo anyway, you won't have much damage.
    Ah. Yeah, early game no one can really beat him. Though maybe a Lee can? I guess Xin has the upper hand regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to Firebert!
    I remember me being dropped from silver 3 to bronze 3 for not playing rankeds a lot. Then i played to my "win two games out of 3" and got placed in silver 4.
    Also, we had a great chances with our 3v3 team, we skyrocketed to gold 4, and then our teammate refused to play LoL because he replaced it with russian moba "prime world". Bah, that's a horrible game that requires you to donate money to get higher chances to get better skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I bet Muz would buy this right off the bat.

Ah. Yeah, early game no one can really beat him. Though maybe a Lee can? I guess Xin has the upper hand regardless.
    Not even the great lead singer can beat him early game 1v1

10+ Year Old Account
    Firebert, for your future academic career, please consider the following mantra:

Anecdote is not the singular form of data.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Firebert, for your future academic career, please consider the following mantra:

Anecdote is not the singular form of data.
    Good advice for all.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

J4 Counters Jayce? What do you run rune and mastery wise.

Doesn't he just hammer you back once you dive with with J4 wombo combo? I'm not disagreeing I'm geniunely curious as I just lost my promotion to gold 4 because a Jayce stomped my face in.

Deleted
    I honestly cannot see how J4 can beat Jayce without making a really, really big stretch, if at all assuming both are good players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Yet you made such a point of it earlier that he wasn't placed at all.
    That's because never playing ranked is even worse than actually being in a league.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Yeah.

Zelgius, as much as I don't agree with Firebert's builds, you're just straight up bashing now. Silver 5 places him in the average ranked players. Sure, that might not be impressive to you, but we don't all have the same goals.
    Still doesn't give him the right to claim that his builds are more effective than tested builds.
    That one was uncalled for, honestly, but I get your point.
    Silver V players still get matched with people from Bronze, which is still the lowest tier. So how is it "impressive" being in that tier in any way? It might be harsh, but it's part of my personality to be blunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Thanks! At least it's not Bronze.
    At least you'll never get there, which should be a relief.
    I don't even own her.
    Made me spit up my cola while I was reading this, haha.
    Which is fine because my build has specific conditions upon when to build it.
    The only condition I can think of is when you need more damage, but the entire purpose of jungling these days is being the tank for your team, so top laners are usually more squishy. If you ever get a malphite top, feel free to build it I guess.
    Because the distance between a bot game and ranked isn't as far apart as you make out.
    I can build Mejais and Occult sword on Soraka and still win the game because bots suck. I can't do that in ranked.
    The same way it's silly/lame to call me out on my "bullshit", then?
    We're both being silly, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Sivalion, please don't ever write a post like that again where i can see it. You're making me want to pick up Shyvana again, haven't played her since S2.
    Zelgius would be whining at me 24/7 if i did start using her again.
    Please don't ;__;
    Shyvana is still baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Dear lord, I nearly missed that one.
    I almost missed that one as well, lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    I went to the zoo earlier, now I'm a koala bear. He said rankeds weren't that different to bot games. I beg to differ, as do many other people here. The onus is on him to "back up that claim" as he so very often tells us when we say he's building, not wrong, but not effectively.
    Pretty much this, back up your claim or it's worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I did not just read that I did not just read that I did not just read that I did not just read that I did not just read that I did not just read that
    Stop being in denial, you know what he does all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by MartMoves View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm trying to get my account to bronze but I can't drop any lower,
    do you guys have any idea how I can drop more leagues?
    Just stop playing ranked, riot will just make you decay to bronze eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Get some lessons from Zelgius.
    Pick Jarvan.
    Win game.'
    Yay, Zefie. \o/
    What blue runes should I be using when jungling? Mr per level? AS?
    Personal preference, I go mr/level on jungle and flat mr on mid/top.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 07:48 PM ----------

I honestly cannot see how J4 can beat Jayce without making a really, really big stretch, if at all assuming both are good players.
    Watch my stream and all will be clear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Watch my stream and all will be clear.
    You don't count. You're way too good with him. You do not count!

Deleted
    You don't count. You're way too good with him. You do not count!
    In a nutshell:
    -Jayce has to build tear, which means if you get AD items for the same money, you have more damage and will be able to 100-0% him at 6
    -Once he uses his EQ combo, you can dodge it and use your own on him. Jarvan's jump is pretty huge range and most top lane Jayce players won't fire from max range anyway.
    -Your EQ combo outdamages his combo, if you play it well and evade his shock blast combo and manage to land yours, he'll end up with ~300 hp less, and you can finish him off next time you jump on him.
    -You're inherently more tanky than Jayce so you can get away with building glass cannon for the laning phase and just keep going all in on Jayce. If you keep putting the aggression on him he won't be able to recover.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-06-20 at 06:52 PM.

Ok so do you start Dorans blade, 9/21/0 ? I haven't played top J4, only jungle. AD reds AD quints? Sorry for the noob questions. Mechnically I'm sound, often times my builds leave something to be desired if it's not one of my 5-7 most played champions.

Also, mind linking or PM'ing stream? Will hav a little time this afternoon to watch some VOD's if you have any J4 up.
    Last edited by Boomcats; 2013-06-20 at 06:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Ok so do you start Dorans blade, 9/21/0 ? I haven't played top J4, only jungle. AD reds AD quints? Sorry for the noob questions. Mechnically I'm sound, often times my builds leave something to be desired if it's not one of my 5-7 most played champions.

Also, mind linking or PM'ing stream? Will hav a little time this afternoon to watch some VOD's if you have any J4 up.
    Could go ARPen Reds.

Dorans is fine, I guess. I haven't played enough J4 top to really argue for/against. However I'm more of the type that likes to start Regrowth + pots + ward.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted

I always start Flask + Pot + Ward, unless the enemy has a bad ganking jungler like warwick, then I just go 3 hp pots instead of ward.
    I'll PM you a VOD later, need to find a good part and highlight it (you might wanna mute the sound though, it's weeaboo music)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Could go ARPen Reds.

Dorans is fine, I guess. I haven't played enough J4 top to really argue for/against. However I'm more of the type that likes to start Regrowth + pots + ward.
    I have arpen reds and AD quints, also 9/21/0 masteries, so yeah.

No doubt, thanks my brajs.

I usually start Anal bead, pots, ward. But I'm not averse to dorans either if I'm going to be trading aggressively.

Deleted
    No doubt, thanks my brajs.

I usually start Anal bead, pots, ward. But I'm not averse to dorans either if I'm going to be trading aggressively.
    Wat. 10 chars