10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else think Master Yi is faceroll? Is thornmail a good way to counter him?
    Hey everyone

thornmail won't do if you don't have sufficient hp to back it up, i'd usually get a warden mail (and turn it into a randuin later) and tabi, or tabi+hourglass as ap.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Does anyone else think Master Yi is faceroll? Is thornmail a good way to counter him?
    I don't find him as annoying as tryndamere, he can pop his ult and and run head first in, but an exhaust, and everyone jumping on him, can shut him down quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I don't find him as annoying as tryndamere, he can pop his ult and and run head first in, but an exhaust, and everyone jumping on him, can shut him down quickly.
    So an exhaust slows him down, good news to know, unfortunately I'm not lv 30 yet so I'm still with the people in normal games so I can't see who I'm facing against but thanks for the information.
    Hey everyone

So an exhaust slows him down, good news to know, unfortunately I'm not lv 30 yet so I'm still with the people in normal games so I can't see who I'm facing against but thanks for the information.
    Not just the slowdown, but Exhaust reduce his attack damage by a HUGE amount, which severely slows down his damage, lifesteal, and chances of living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not just the slowdown, but Exhaust reduce his attack damage by a HUGE amount, which severely slows down his damage, lifesteal, and chances of living.
    Cool stuff... Would you by any chance know how effective Sona will still be after the patch? because she is going to be my main I think for now when I reach 30.
    Hey everyone

Cool stuff... Would you by any chance know how effective Sona will still be after the patch? because she is going to be my main I think for now when I reach 30.
    After looking over the patch notes, it seems she'll still a strong support. I don't believe they're doing anything too drastic to her, so I wouldn't worry about losing a favorite hero to balancing.

Tried out skarner in a custom game (ai team on my side vs ai team)... I agree with what someone said above. He's totally a troll champion, not made to gank or hell, not *purely* tank, but to annoy the heck out of the opposing side and help your own teammates kill stuff. Still will buy him once I reach 6300 points, but I don't think I can truly max him out (at least in the tanking aspect of things) until I reach a higher level (i'm currently level 9, so...)

Mostly used http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/17729 as a quick guide for the solo match.

Just saw the Talon champion spotlight, are they serious? An instant teleport and silence, followed by a nice AoE burst slow, and a bleed attack which resets your auto attack. 1v1? LOLNOPE ult invis, wait for cds, finish them with a giant burst.

This heroes going to suck to play against

Just saw the Talon champion spotlight, are they serious? An instant teleport and silence, followed by a nice AoE burst slow, and a bleed attack which resets your auto attack. 1v1? LOLNOPE ult invis, wait for cds, finish them with a giant burst.

it wont be that hard, he will be very squishy and vulnerable to stuns

Deleted

You forgot the part where he drops instantly if you blow air in his face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demox View Post
    As much as you want to have him have fast cooldowns, sometimes it not be worth it if you want to hurt other champions. Personally I wouldn't go for so much attack speed and making a lot of weak skills and attacks, I'd get AP and have my abilities hurt when placed right.
    Yup. But it just seems logical to go build on his strengths. And his abilities certainly aren't. He is squishy without his shield and doesn't do a whole lot of damage. The incapacitate on his hook-line-n-sinker ability is pretty short as is its range. He just seems to be a more awkward version of Blitzcrank really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    manamune

Deleted
    My last game with Lux 0/8.

They were all focusing on me, my team was focusing on Alistar even with his ultimate active, Alistar was flashing into me and pushed me into their team at least 10 times, but I flashed only out of two of them because that's when I didn't get silences. Sona and Malphite were using their ultimates for themselves to escape, not to initiate etc, etc, etc

Of course I did very well while on my lane. Even managed to keep Orianna behind her turret, and she didn't farm a dime, but when I left the lane the situation went downhill. And the they all started to flame me because "I was the feeder". Yeah, the support that isn't viable without melee protection from a MALPHITE as an example. Yeah, it's just hilarious when you are left alone versus 4 people because your teammates chase Alistar across the map while their carries are decimating the team. Seriously, brainless people should stop playing ranked.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-08-24 at 09:23 AM.

I used to play rank once in a while but I hit a sweet spot in the ranking, so I stopped and nothing of value was lost. I never saw a difference in skill between ranked and normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You're up in arms about something you never had and never knew you were going to have until more recent times, now you're pissed off because it turns out you might not get it, even though nobody ever actually said you were getting it anyway?
    Turns out painting a bunch of circles on the floor is all it takes to totally trivialize an encounter designed by Blizzard's dev team. I guess it must be pretty scary when your best work is broken down and utterly defeated by trigonometry.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Alianthos man! Didn't know you played LoL! You gotta add me like, right away so we can play a few games!
    Hey dude ! Just add me, Alianthos, on EU West anytime ! Just tell me (or PM me) your nick.

Deleted
    Went over the patch notes....

Kayle

Attack damage per level increased to 2.8 from 2.5
    Attack speed per level increased to 2.5 from 2
    Reckoning
    Now scales with bonus attack damage at a 1.0 ratio in addition to a 1.0 ability power ratio
    Damage amplification increased to 6/7/8/9/10% from 5% at all levels
    Wait this is going to make hybrid builds "viable" again? Whats the sense to get AP if you can just go a full AD carry build and gain more dmg on all of your abilities? The only reason people went full on hybrid 'back then' was cause of the passive ._.

ps. they overbuffed kayle now. 2 weeks from now shes going to be useless again

Deleted
    Oh my god @ Kayle buffs. Got to play some ranked games now so I can get Judgement Kayle skin for free.

Deleted
    lol, remember to not worry if your enemy Nocturne is missing in every team fight. My team got slaughtered so many times, but I got 6 towers in 25 mins

Also they let me freefarm by doing so, at 35 mins no one from the other team could stop me <3

HardSugger here. Just started but if you want to train a bit with me im game. Playing Annie mostly