Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    The fact that he got Mejai's and 3 dorans rings didn't really make it any better either ^_-
    Well.....Did you win that game? I've seen AP rammus basicly oneshot people. He does have some good ratios on his ult/Q, and that taunt is always good no matter his role.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-07-24 at 11:22 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Well.....Did you win that game? I've AP rammus basicly oneshot people. He does have some good ratios on his ult/Q, and that taunt is always good no matter his role.
    He did win but going going rammus mid is just.... no.

Not in SR at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Well.....Did you win that game? I've AP rammus basicly oneshot people. He does have some good ratios on his ult/Q, and that taunt is always good no matter his role.
    Well, luckily, the Rammus was on their team, so they lost.
    After that I got him in my team, picked Rammus before him, but he decided to go "Jungle amumu with ignite", so I just dodged >_>

After that I got him in my team, picked Rammus before him, but he decided to go "Jungle amumu with ignite", so I just dodged >_>
    i lol'd 10char
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

these days i just wait like 5min break after each ranked (if im on full ranked marathon)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    I once got a Rammus at toplane. Didn't get any ganks whatsoever (even though he 'pushed' nearly constantly). I can tell you, once he got a few levels and some items (rushing BotrK) he could 1vs1 pretty much anything while laughing. Whenever he taunted you, you were basically killing yourself against a fast attacking 250 armor BotrK armordillo. Of course my team laughed, till he taunted our ADC once which basically killed her in about half a second.

Is it viable against any half competent team? Hell no, but I can imagine the massive laughs you have while playing a killer Rammus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a bad night last night. I forgot that I really shouldn't try playing ranked to either force a win or when I'm tired.

A friendly Jax support, my inability to dodge enemy Blitz and Thresh hooks, and forgetting that an enemy Katarina's ultimate is nearly always up when fed made me lose 36LP over 5 games.

Oh well.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Just traded Ashe for Fiddle in ARAM. Never played Fiddle before, but he's my style for sure. HOLY CRAP I LIKE HIM. 17/17/19

And a Nidalee just took over for us. It was silly. Killed a decent health lux from half to dead in a spear.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post

Did they 5 manned you in jungle? I would certainly did
    We saw them invading my blue and they chased to get first blood on our mid at red. I stole their red and they didnt steal mine so when I found their nasus he was still level 2, didn't have wither, and I violated him. We proceeded to crush them in every lane

That was an... odd game.

7/16/12. Team lost kills like 52-78. No one was positive. We won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    He did win but going going rammus mid is just.... no.

Not in SR at least.
    AP Rammus in an ARAM is hilarious. I have actually seen an AP Rammus once in SR. I think we won that (he was on the other team) but 1v1 he could burst any squishy with his Q.

10+ Year Old Account

Daily reminder for all of you people: Diamond V is like the /b/ of LoL. I get "Rammus mid" people, or Tristanas that claim Xin with Bulwark/Kindlegem has "no hp items" (Only boots/sotel other items). Or those amazing Diamond II mid laners who are boosting some random gold player by playing Viktor/Malzahar.
    Heck, I even won a game by playing Xin Zhao top like Tryndamere and just pushing the entire game, killing 2 inhibs while my team was fighting them 4v5.
    Diamond V is strange. >_>
    If Diamond V is /b/, then what is Bronze V?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    We must go deeper.

Bronze 5 is similar to Diamond 5, in that you can't fall down any lower in rank, so I expect that it contains the same sort of people, except the people in Diamond 5 had the capacity to get out of at least Gold and get into Diamond.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Bronze V = Diamond V.
    The only difference is that Diamond V has a bigger ego.

Deleted
    Just went to one of those Platinum vs Silver games and it was enjoyable. We obviously lost but it was nice regardless because they give you nice info about stuff after. Learned a lot about support items today. XD

I went jungler but felt like asking about support since they said I was pretty great at jungle noc...

I pretty much recommend anyone who is in silver, bronze and maybe gold 5, since that's close to silver, to go there and give it a try with champions you want tips on, items, etc. It's pretty great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Just went to one of those Platinum vs Silver games and it was enjoyable. We obviously lost but it was nice regardless because they give you nice info about stuff after. Learned a lot about support items today. XD

I went jungler but felt like asking about support since they said I was pretty great at jungle noc...

I pretty much recommend anyone who is in silver, bronze and maybe gold 5, since that's close to silver, to go there and give it a try with champions you want tips on, items, etc. It's pretty great.
    I second this notion. I played a game a while ago with them as ADC, what was my worst role at the time (positioning man. shit's hard when you main bruisers), and I got some great advice from the guy opposite me.

Deleted
    Indeed.

I just did another one and won but they trolled the game, they weren't serious or anything. It was still hard though, since they weren't trolling in TFs(as far as I could see). They just trolled around lane phase.

Still great though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is generally considered the hardest champion to play? I realize there probably isn't a champion that's super complicated and requires a lot of skill, but there HAS to be one that requires more knowledge and skill than any other champion right? Kind of like how invoker from Dota is often considered the hardest to play.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    Who is generally considered the hardest champion to play? I realize there probably isn't a champion that's super complicated and requires a lot of skill, but there HAS to be one that requires more knowledge and skill than any other champion right? Kind of like how invoker from Dota is often considered the hardest to play.
    id say syndra those damn balls and shit.

as a side note already way out of silver 5 why do people complain about this division so much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    id say syndra those damn balls and shit.

as a side note already way out of silver 5 why do people complain about this division so much?
    People associate Silver V as being a cesspool because it has the most players in it. Also, some of those Silver V players have low enough MMR to be matched up with Bronze players, but they don't drop to Bronze due to how the league system works.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    As mentioned before, Syndra is very difficult due to needing to manage the amount of balls in play to utilize her kit to the most effectiveness. However, you probably won't see a kit to the levels of Invoker-complicated, or a micro-heavy one like Chen or Meepo.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II