10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I would take heal over clarity any day.
    I've got a Shen rune and mastery page set up and I think I take Heal/Ghost with it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    So your argument is to not take clarity because my opponents might be better than me.

If my opponents (plural) are better than me then I should lose regardless of summoner spell chosen.
    It's about having the advantage. If you pick Clarity, they already have an advantage over you. If you pick Exhaust, you can at least cripple one of their strong players.

Tell you what, why don't I give you a suggestion? Instead of taking Clarity, take Teleport, and build a Mana Manipulator. This way, you can back to base, get full health/mana and Teleport back, and your Mana Manipulator will give your team mana regen, and it also builds into Shard of True Ice which is a really good item for peeling/slowing people.

It's not the ideal solution, but it's a better one. Teleport is a lot more useful than Clarity, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    I run these runes with a faerie charm when I support because I'm bad at this game, and don't like to rely on gp5 and don't really have mana issues.
    http://puu.sh/3RsyA.jpg

I recommend!
    I actually legitimately run those on AP mids sometimes. Moving toward a tankier set recently, but that was my go to setup for a while.

I've got a Shen rune and mastery page set up and I think I take Heal/Ghost with it.
    I give up, im going back to B5, where i know im bad.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I run these runes with a faerie charm when I support because I'm bad at this game, and don't like to rely on gp5 and don't really have mana issues.

I recommend!
    Interesting build! That seems like a very offensive support page. I go the other way with Armor reds and Yellows for 20.9 total, MR blues for 12.1 total and 3GP10 from my quints.

Your Faerie Charm gives you 14mp5 at 18, whereas I usually buy three Faerie charms' worth of items which is only 9mp5 before upgrading. However I trade that for more survivablity in the lane with the enemy ADC for poke trading.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account

I recommend!
    That's pretty close to the page I use on mid. For support I really like having armor runes, and taking gp10 quints. Other then that, it's about the same.

Deleted
    So I played my first ranked game...... Just as terrible as normals. What are you actually supposed to do if your team are losing every bloody lane.... Try to babysit, but then I just become under leveled and have no gold since my team can't finish their dinner.

Deleted
    Disagree: Heal with the Summoner's Resolve mastery on Vladimir grants AP
    It grants him 0.125 AP per level. It's so insignificant that sneezing at some point during the game will have a greater impact on your performance.

Doing more than you already can is an extra benefit.

Disagree: Heal with the Summoner's Resolve mastery on Vladimir grants AP
    Talk about min-maxing...

10+ Year Old Account

I recommend!
    Replace those with flat scaling mana and that's what I used to do with mid; don't have enough rune pages to run it now.

My single support page is just 21 armor 12 MR and +3 GP10. Start Rejuv bead(Leona/Thresh/Taric) or Faerie charm (everyone else). So far works fine with me, but I could probably use a better page sometime

Deleted
    I usually run MPen Marks on pokey champions such as Sona and Lulu. Otherwise I use that setup for frontline supports like Thresh and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a rather disturbing trend, where your jungler takes all the blue buffs?

I just finished a game and I got my first blue at the 37 minute mark. All of my other games (10 or more) today have been quite similar.. Jungler grabbing the first 4-5 blues and mid not getting any, unless jungler is far away and mid takes it solo.

Been a rather annoying day, seeing as I main mid, lol.
    Depends.
    I remember mid liner ignoring me telling him to come and KS blue, he kept pushing and what i was supposed to do? Just stand here for 2 minutes and wait for your Highness mid liner to come and 1 shot blue? Nope, i take it for myself.
    Other situation, when i have to babysit top liner (when we start from top right), blue resurrected, i tell mid liner to take blue, he ignores it, and our blue taken by enemy jungler.
    In all cases, of course i was blamed for being noob and not giving blue to mid huh.

Oh, and giving blue to someone who has no mastery for buffs and he recalls as soon as takes fucking blue. I want to smash keyboard on his face for doing htat
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-08-02 at 02:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

What do you guys think about AD TF now? After the passive buff/nerf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    What do you guys think about AD TF now? After the passive buff/nerf?
    He wasn't that great of an ADC to begin with, even though technically it could work. The big issues is that he has short range (525, that's Graves and Quinn territory), his Pick a Card attack deals magic damage and can't crit (meaning that the damage on it has bad scaling as AD), and the Q and E damage don't have AD scaling.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Thallidomaniac already listed his big flaws.

He has nothing to make up for his short range (Graves has his passive and a dash) and no ability scales with AD (E scales and gives AS though).

Hey guys what do you think about homeguard??

i think homeguard either needs to be separate passive you buy from shop or just remove it(but i like HG :/)

the thing about HG is its soooo manditory in late game and you will always ignore other boot passive (i want distortion/15+MS but need HG later on for defence)

anyways if someone could post this on NA i would like to see riot's response (OCE forum is just meh atm with not much red response)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Played Lux mid because fuck yeah.

Shaco took almost all of my blue buffs as AD Shaco? I don't remember him as being mana hungry :/
    I was losing lane to Lissandra early but got back easy as they had a good to kite setup. Still took my blue.

People, if you do this, just TELL your midlaner, save me from using my ult trying to get it from you (so you dont have to tank it till I get there) and you smite it. COMMUNICATION.

What I've noticed is that there is a shit ton of champions with an ult that can be COMPLETELY negated by either hourglass or champion abilities.
    Syndra? NP! Lux? NP! Zed? NP! Vlad? NP!
    Gee, which champions to I play mid the most

But srs gais, it's not cool when you want to kill someone and Fizz hops his pillar, Yi alpha strikes, anyone uses hourglass, lissandra ults herself ... Too easy to counterplay imo

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've heard so much butthurt rage from anyone since I've played Yi jungle. He's stupidly powerful, sorry Shaco and Karthus but Yi is the new dog in town and I should probably try to make gold before he starts getting banned. Currently sitting around 50 LP in Silver I.

Also regarding blue buffs, I don't care, if I'm fed I'm going to take blue so I don't run out of mana when I'm spamming Q's to win. You want a win, give me the blues.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    what runes should I use for the new YI? I've been building him
    bork->pd->ie->lw
    I'd go BT instead of BotRK, because Q scales extremely well with AD(1.0 ratio iirc) and the truedamage also scales with AD(can't remember the ratio, I think it might've been 0.2)
    For runes I'd go with flat AD marks/quints, armor seals and some kind of MR glyphs.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I don't think I've heard so much butthurt rage from anyone since I've played Yi jungle. He's stupidly powerful, sorry Shaco and Karthus but Yi is the new dog in town and I should probably try to make gold before he starts getting banned. Currently sitting around 50 LP in Silver I.

Also regarding blue buffs, I don't care, if I'm fed I'm going to take blue so I don't run out of mana when I'm spamming Q's to win. You want a win, give me the blues.
    I guess it's because of his old reputation "oh it's Yi he can't do anything but alpha strike so i'll be able to kill him if he won't eat half of my health with it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.