Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Whenever monkey press "Switch ON" you get Loss Prevented.
    This is Riot.

Not Blizzard.

Huehue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    This is Riot.

Not Blizzard.

Huehue.
    So, you basically saying that it's not monkey switching ON, but a chicken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    So, you basically saying that it's not monkey switching ON, but a chicken?
    im pretty sure its the hamsters, that fall out of the hamster wheel keeping the power on for the EUW servers, that will also give loss forgiven when they hit the big red button.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Oh yeah, the hamsters... I remember that.

Still remember back in Vanilla, when I played on Earthen Ring EU, and after a certain patch, the game was unplayable on that server for a week.

Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o

I played on Earthen Ring. Well, I had an alt there.

Splitpushing with Karthus.

Sure, why not. Took first inhib and both nexus turrets on splitpush. Didn't hurt that I was against a Viktor in mid who loved 1 for 1 trades until he couldn't trade me anymore.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Me and my friend when we play Leona & Swain BOT-Lane Of Doom in ranked games.

People always call us trolls during picks but praise us afterwards :P
    Last game their poor ADC was down 9 deaths at the 15 minute mark....

Basically if Leona E lands the targets ass is grass.

Only way to counters to it are Sivir or Morgana support. And Ezreal can sometimes escape but will be almost dead each time even if he does.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-08-26 at 10:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Me and my friend when we play Leona & Swain BOT-Lane Of Doom in ranked games.

People always call us trolls during picks but praise us afterwards :P
    Last game their poor ADC was down 9 deaths at the 15 minute mark....

Basically if Leona E lands the targets ass is grass.

Only way to counters to it are Sivir or Morgana support. And Ezreal can sometimes escape but will be almost dead each time even if he does.
    Not sure how well you execute it, but I'd pick Ezreal and farm from my tower, preferably with a Janna to just knock away any non-ult engage Leona throws at you. 2 items and and your team will suffer the fate of such a strong (but squishy) frontline with no damaging backline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Not sure how well you execute it, but I'd pick Ezreal and farm from my tower, preferably with a Janna to just knock away any non-ult engage Leona throws at you. 2 items and and your team will suffer the fate of such a strong (but squishy) frontline with no damaging backline.
    Neither of them are squishies, lol. Swain if built correctly is tanky as fuck. Leona's W gives her a great defensive boost as well.

But yeah, pick Janna and Q whenever Leona uses her E, proceed to laugh. Alistar works as well, stand behind and play defensive. Pick someone like Cait/Ez, or even Vayne and just play passively. If you come out with -30cs or something, you won the lane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Neither of them are squishies, lol. Swain if built correctly is tanky as fuck. Leona's W gives her a great defensive boost as well.

But yeah, pick Janna and Q whenever Leona uses her E, proceed to laugh. Alistar works as well, stand behind and play defensive. Pick someone like Cait/Ez, or even Vayne and just play passively. If you come out with -30cs or something, you won the lane.
    We dont pick it if they pick a comp like that :P And we always ban Vayne.

Against your usual Varus/Draven/MF/Cait + Sona/Nami/whatnot it works every time :P

15+ Year Old Account
    What level of play are we talking here?

The issue is then you're left without an ADC...unless you send a vayne/quinn top or something. If the game goes more than 30 minutes you're still losing.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    What level of play are we talking here?

The issue is then you're left without an ADC...unless you send a vayne/quinn top or something. If the game goes more than 30 minutes you're still losing.
    Well obviously it's pretty low level. I havent played that much ranked yet, just got promoted from Silver V to Silver III. Had Draven+Morgana supp in that last game and still dominated. We either baited the spellshield or after he shielded Draven after my jump I just flash stunned Morg and we nuked her instead :P

And we did indeed have Quinn top. We always ask for AD Mid and Top whenever we do this... though it doesnt always go as we want.
    Guess they picked Morg to counter Leona... We always first pick Leona and last-pick Swain.

I'm not really trying to claim this as some new hidden OP... it's just something we like to do and find quite hilarious at times :P
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-08-26 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

45 minutes in game. Won game by landing meteor on top of enemy Ez, Zed and Gragas caught in stun wall. Priceless feelings
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Lx8lRJL.jpg[IMG]
    45 minutes in game. Won game by landing meteor on top of enemy Ez, Zed and Gragas caught in stun wall. Priceless feelings
    Sooo much AP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Won game by landing meteor on top of enemy Ez, Zed and Gragas caught in stun wall. Priceless feelings
    Holy shit... Was looking at item build etc thinking "okay, fairly standard build, not sure why he's linking an ima...holyshit that AP"

Does AP have a cap? Or could you eventually have a viegar with so much AP he can oneshot... the servers or something.

Also, does health have a cap, or could you have a Sion stack health till he was immortal?

final question.. if both stats ARE uncapped, who would win, an insanely stacked Veigar or health stacked Sion .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Holy shit... Was looking at item build etc thinking "okay, fairly standard build, not sure why he's linking an ima...holyshit that AP"

Does AP have a cap? Or could you eventually have a viegar with so much AP he can oneshot... the servers or something.

Also, does health have a cap, or could you have a Sion stack health till he was immortal?

final question.. if both stats ARE uncapped, who would win, an insanely stacked Veigar or health stacked Sion .
    AP has a cap of whatever the highest number LoL can display is. I imagine that number is fairly high. People have gotten to 10k+ AP on Veigar in customs before.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    There was a video posted somewhere in this forum of exactly that.

Was a 1 v 1 Howling Abyss...Veigar vs. Sion....they made the game go like 4 or 5 hours.

The minions could 1-hit Veigar, and Sion had something stupid like 40k HP.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    There was a video posted somewhere in this forum of exactly that.

Was a 1 v 1 Howling Abyss...Veigar vs. Sion....they made the game go like 4 or 5 hours.

The minions could 1-hit Veigar, and Sion had something stupid like 40k HP.
    Same guys did another video of Veigar and Nasus had 20k stacks of his q and veigar had something around 12k ap and was able to 2 shot turrets.

ugh... I bought TF and that was a waste of IP... I loathe him.

Deleted
    Hi all,

I'm a DotA2 player mainly, but before you hate, hear me out. I'm downloading LoL just to see what it's like and stuff. Are there any people here who play both who can tell me what I can expect to find when I log onto LoL? I know the mechanics are different, no denies and stuff. Are there any tips you can give to make my first few games a little smoother?