My in game name is Frozentide , add me if you wanna Q sometime,I have ventrillo and skype

Ookay... I just played a game and went to play some SC2 then came back but it says ''You have left a game in progress'' even though the last game was clearly finished.

Deleted
    Hmmmmmmm

Akali feels OP D:

~10 minutes to the MLG finals, which will hopefully be streamed without any difficulties
    http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/league_of_legends

CLG vs EG, CLG have a 2-0 lead as per usual MLG Extended Series rule.

Deleted
    Just had a game with an AD veigar that was owning everybody, that was weird ^_^

Deleted
    Dan Dinh just died to creeps while jungling. Are these really the best players in the world?

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 03:23 PM ----------

Code:
    KAINPOTROSHILO: no poppy [;z
    KAINPOTROSHILO: plz
    Redoxe: It's the only champion I can play
    Redoxe: 7 won 3 lost ranked
    KAINPOTROSHILO: so go play normal
    Lord Mordecai: no pls
    Redoxe: ...
    Redoxe: why not?
    Lord Mordecai: no poppoy dude
    Redoxe: I usually always carry the team
    ** Udyr has been Banned. **
    Lord Mordecai: you can only play poppy on solo top
    ** Summoner 1 has chosen Rumble. **
    Lord Mordecai: but there are much better champs
    RemaRe: Report Redaxe!
    Redoxe: ._.
    KAINPOTROSHILO: ne top
    KAINPOTROSHILO: -_-
    Lord Mordecai: reported for no communicate with team
    KAINPOTROSHILO: me
    Redoxe: ^^
    Lord Mordecai: GP is solo top
    Lord Mordecai: no ppopy
    Lord Mordecai: need ranged
    ** KAINPOTROSHILO has chosen Gangplank. **
    ** Redoxe has chosen Poppy. **
    Lord Mordecai: ignored
    ZloyHomyak: i go taric
    Lord Mordecai: dat idiot
    Lord Mordecai: Gp, go jungle
    ** Summoner 2 has chosen Ashe. **
    ** Summoner 3 has chosen Akali. **
    KAINPOTROSHILO: never play gp jungle
    RemaRe: gp go jungle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ** Lord Mordecai has chosen Kog'Maw. **
    ** RemaRe has chosen Orianna. **
    RemaRe: or i will go afk rly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lord Mordecai: nice random
    Lord Mordecai: COPTER 8)
    Oh god the hate!
    Last edited by mmocf3e8550591; 2011-08-28 at 03:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    why is there never any pathetic players on the opposing team? we're 2 melee vs 2 ranged in bottom, pretty much even in kills, neither turrent is down, meanwhile the Ashe and a Veigar in top don't manage a single kill between them the whole game when they're laning vs a Warwick and a Yi. Veigar was 0/13 and Ashe was 0/7 when the surrender vote came. it defies belief sometimes. i want to be fed =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkitozh View Post
    Dan Dinh just died to creeps while jungling. Are these really the best players in the world?
    dan dinh actually is one of the few "pro gamer" that I like. he's calm, he always tries to chose champs that help his team in soloqueue and doesn't flame. also he never blames others (unlike some other "pros"...)

How have the games been so far? Anything out of the ordinary happening`? Havn't gotten time to watch them.
    Also I'm on a 6 loosing streak. Things are NOT looking to good for me since I just keep getting mad since I'm not playing that good either

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    How have the games been so far? Anything out of the ordinary happening`? Havn't gotten time to watch them.
    Also I'm on a 6 loosing streak. Things are NOT looking to good for me since I just keep getting mad since I'm not playing that good either
    I've lost 9 of my last 10 games. I was only negative 2 of those games, and one of them was playing Swain when the enemy team was: Annie (we went 2-2 mid), Talon, Panth (he was 17-0, GG), Mumu, Soraka (who silenced me EVERY time). Chain stun/silence ftl :/

The only game I won, was playing as Malzahar. I was 18-8-6, and more or less carried the team on my back. I've lost games when I had a better score then that.

Deleted
    How come everyone was nice, worked as a team and warded during my first 10 games when I only played with those that had around 5 ranked games played but when I was done with my 10 placement matches and play with those that have played 100+ games EVERYONE flames eachother, goes afk because they die and never ward?

How can people get worse when they play more games?

You played with smurfs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You're up in arms about something you never had and never knew you were going to have until more recent times, now you're pissed off because it turns out you might not get it, even though nobody ever actually said you were getting it anyway?
    Turns out painting a bunch of circles on the floor is all it takes to totally trivialize an encounter designed by Blizzard's dev team. I guess it must be pretty scary when your best work is broken down and utterly defeated by trigonometry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demox View Post
    You played with smurfs
    or players who barely have touched ranked games

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the difference between ranked and normal games? Since I'm only level 21 I have no clue.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I got up to 1450 in my first 10 ranked games but I keep getting matched with idiots who go off alone and go against bullshit lanes. I have now dropped to 1330 and I'm stopping playing ranked games because gaining 32 elo for a win but losing 48 elo for a loss is stupid
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS
    85 shadow/disc priest
    Looks like I got hacked again. Screw it I'm done with WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What is the difference between ranked and normal games? Since I'm only level 21 I have no clue.
    In ranked your team gets to ban 2 champs (so neither team can pick them) And same with the opponent banning 2 champs. Then the picking phase begins. One team picks one champ then the other team pick 2 and then the first team pick 2 etc...
    You can also see what your opponents are picking so trying to build a good team compisition that counters the enemy team could be a wise choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    mainly the way you pick champions, first 1 team bans 1 champion, then team 2 bans 2 champs, then team 1 bans 1 more and team 2 picks the first champion. after that the team switches to pick 2 champions at a time untill all 10 players got a champ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    Why refund Vlad? Just don't like his playstyle? Even though I don't play him very often (watching regy play him makes me seem really freaking terrible at best Q.Q) I still find him as a fun champ.
    Omg I'm here! oO

Vlad is strong even after the nerfs, the damn puddle is freaking frustrating on some champs. Too many Vlads just don't know how to play the character =)

Anyway, I want a new combo mage like Brand, most of the other current mages are boring... wanna start a petition with me? ^^

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    mainly the way you pick champions, first 1 team bans 1 champion, then team 2 bans 2 champs, then team 1 bans 1 more and team 2 picks the first champion. after that the team switches to pick 2 champions at a time untill all 10 players got a champ
    Iirc, the bans are also done by the team "captain" who is chosen by his win/loss rating in ranked.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Deleted
    Jungle teemo; Works really well actually :O

The only real downsides are that you need a godlike pull on blue and cant solo dragon for obvious reasons. Other than that the items you need actually sync kinda nicely with Teemo as you will be wanting that Madreds someday anyways

15+ Year Old Account
    had a nice game as Udyr Watch enemy nerdraging :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?kz4av5pal6hm0pl