10+ Year Old Account
    I have a small question. On maps where it's possible for a Leona player to purchase actual items and not just support ones, what would be the preferable upgrade path for Sheen, Tri-force or Gauntlet? Gauntlet has been the Sheen upgrade to go in S3 for Leona, but do the Tri-force buffs make it viable for her now?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

groups have been announced!!

Group A:
    Gaming Gear EU
    TSM
    Lemondogs
    Korea Seed 3 (SK T1/KTB)
    China Seed 2

Group B:
    Fnatic
    Gambit
    Vulcun
    Samsung Galaxy Ozone (formerly MVP Ozone)
    Mineski

Note: The top 2 teams from each group advance to face the 4 teams in the quarter finals (Cloud 9, Najin Black Sword, Gamania Bears and the 1st China Seed)

copypaste from reddit

http://na.lolesports.com/
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that group 2 is a fucking death group. Poor Vulcun. Poor TSM for that matter, Korea seed is almost a lock (never know though). I predict Korea and China (likely going to be PE) and then Fnatic and Ozone. Zuna is going to learn what it actually means to ADC when he faces Imp.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-09-07 at 05:20 AM.

How do you beat singed. Please any and all advice needed. I don't play top often but it seems like anytime I am unfortunate enough to have to I lane against a singed who just carries their team. I have Yorick, Renketon, Irelia, Zac, Vladimir, Nasus and Rumble to choose from.
    Last edited by 0mnipotent; 2013-09-07 at 05:40 AM. Reason: added vlad

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    How do you beat singed. Please any and all advice needed. I don't play top often but it seems like anytime I am unfortunate enough to have to I lane against a singed who just carries their team. I have Yorick, Renketon, Irelia, Zac, Nasus and Rumble to choose from.
    If you can play Teemo, play Teemo. He destroys Singed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    If you can play Teemo, play Teemo. He destroys Singed.
    How so? He's pretty squishy and his blind won't be much help against his gas cloud

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hes squishy but Singed can't really burst him and he can endlessly poke Singed. You can just W and run away from him when he wants to come flip you. If he throws the sticky stuff at you, you just drop a schroom and run away. You can really just weave in auto attacks and kill him, especially early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    How do you beat singed. Please any and all advice needed. I don't play top often but it seems like anytime I am unfortunate enough to have to I lane against a singed who just carries their team. I have Yorick, Renketon, Irelia, Zac, Vladimir, Nasus and Rumble to choose from.
    Any ranged champion will destroy singed.
    Teemo would do very well, good poke that'll keep him away from you, he'll probably be able to push to almost your turret, but you'll have poked him down low enough any simple jungle gank he'll be dead and you'll have the upper hand. There should be no way he can touch you without suffering major consequences.
    Jayce/Elise/Vlad also do amazing against singed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kayle is like the definition of "Counter Singed"

wins 2 games loses 3 in arow and gets demoted -_- so dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of the champions you have, Nasus works just fine. Farm the waves with Spiritfire and Q farm once you get a bit of cash for enough CDR.

He scales way harder than Singed and you really don't want to let a Nasus freefarm, which is what a Singed is going to do.

I appreciate all the advice, I guess I gotta just hope I don't pick a melee when they grab Singed and if they do then I'll go with Kayle or Vlad. I wish there was a better way to deal with him then just staying at max range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Melee is fine. Just murder him before he gets his tear/catalyst. Someone like Renekton can murder him and then clear the wave easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I just had a 14 loss streak. That was interesting, I went all the way from Silver 1 to almost the bottom of the barrel of Silver 4 without a single win. Remarkable, that's never happened to me before.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    So, I just had a 14 loss streak. That was interesting, I went all the way from Silver 1 to almost the bottom of the barrel of Silver 4 without a single win. Remarkable, that's never happened to me before.
    reminds me of gold 1 to 0 lp gold 3 within a day
    sad days

yep happende to me as well back in NA plat1>plat4 losing 20-30games and winning 4games

and now in OCE dia 2>dia5

10+ Year Old Account
    Get on mah level

On the topic of silly plays. This one had me in stitches.

Soo...... i just had a ranked champion selection, where there wasn't said A SINGLE WORD.

Nobody said anything, but we all picked pretty good picks... lets see how this goes D:
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I have a small question. On maps where it's possible for a Leona player to purchase actual items and not just support ones, what would be the preferable upgrade path for Sheen, Tri-force or Gauntlet? Gauntlet has been the Sheen upgrade to go in S3 for Leona, but do the Tri-force buffs make it viable for her now?
    To be quite honest. I see both working quite well. I guess if you need armour IG is the one to go, if not, go TF.