15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    He did this at the end of last season as well, move along, nothing to see here.
    That's true, but then they also didn't have someone move into the house. BK(yes I am calling him that) is already at the house, and streaming. But we'll just have to wait and see if this actually sticks or not.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-11-03 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    That's true, but then they also didn't have someone move into the house. BK(yes I am calling him that) is already at the house, and streaming. But we'll just have to wait and see if this actually sticks or not.
    I'll just keep my tinfoil hat on until Burger King actually replaces Gorilla in the matches.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll just keep my tinfoil hat on until Burger King actually replaces Gorilla in the matches.
    Are we making the Burger King nickname stick? If so that would be awesome. I can understand being suspect about Regi really retiring, however this doesn't feel like a knee-jerk reaction like last time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Are we making the Burger King nickname stick? If so that would be awesome. I can understand being suspect about Regi really retiring, however this doesn't feel like a knee-jerk reaction like last time.
    I'm guessing either "Burger King", "BK", "Bjurger Kingsen" or "Bjurgersen" would be fine to use
    Yeah well, the newest video was so bad it just made me cringe, that's probably what makes me believe it even less.

Interesting bug this morning, every time I attacked anythign this came up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Seen this couple of times, for unknown reason slow particles was replaced by flash icon. Probably because alt-tabbing in wrong time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It's core because it's hands down the best MR item for him considering how much his sustain is. So it's always going to be built unless the enemy team is full AD. I would never not build it because I wanted a silly Gauntlet when Triforce exists.
    I still think that banshee's veil is much better item to pick up. And gauntlet has its uses, when you need armor but there is no point in building frozen heart (No reason to slow enemy attack speed), and comparing gauntlet to triforce, is like comparing Locket to Impaler
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-03 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Had that a few times before. One time it was the red/blue buff and another it was below minions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go go lichbane Nasus. ^-^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Banshee's Veil doesn't offer nearly as much as SV does to a champion like Nasus. I don't think I could ever see a reason for you to rush that item over a SV. Also how the hell is it like comparing locket to impaler? They're both the only two sheen items Nasus would realistically buy. You never buy more than one sheen item so therefor you have to compare the two and decide which one is better.
    You complained that you get CDR blocked because of SV. Well, there is solution so you get your MR, health and don't get CDR blocked (and sometimes, spellblock is much more useful than SV)
    Because one is defensive item, other one is semi-defensive semi-damage item. You don't need triforce on Nasus if you don't troll games and you snowballed to 500 stacks. In games where you are not ahead of enemy in exp/gold, you won't want triforce, it won't give you enough sustain and damage to prove itself useful
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Ninja Tabi Iceborn Gauntlet Spirit Visage Randuins Last Whisper Zephyr.
    There you go, lots of armor and mr, aoe slows, armor penetration, tons of damage, cdr cap, increased healing and tenacity.
    What more do you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ninja Tabi Iceborn Gauntlet Spirit Visage Randuins Last Whisper Zephyr.
    There you go, lots of armor and mr, aoe slows, armor penetration, tons of damage, cdr cap, increased healing and tenacity.
    What more do you want?
    Infinity blade and hydra pls

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0yrLeTkl.png[IMG]

You have yet to experience the eye-straining horror that is all minion attack particles replaced by Flash icons :/
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    You have yet to experience the eye-straining horror that is all minion attack particles replaced by Flash icons :/
    I've tried that once. THE HORROR!

Related: http://en.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegen...gar_as_ignite/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    EUNE now lags like EUW. Thanks Obama

Deleted
    Gotten 12 skins over the last three days, 7 of them being from mystery gifts...

still have 1820 rp saved for the nasus legendary.. dear lord, help me

Deleted
    Don't have a Kill Potential as Nasus in your lane? Just farm up and get FH/SV. And TF afterwards with Merc Boots (40%). You think you can farm enough and start raping your opponent at 6? Get Iceborn Gauntlet, SV and Ancient Golem plus Ninja Tabi (40%)

After that it's really just getting more defense according to the team. Which in 75% of the cases is a Randuin, LW if you want more damage, possible Warmogs, Locket if no one builds it, GA if you want both. Hell a Thornmail if you really, really want to laugh at Trynd.

But 40% CDR (and I would take SV over Banshee's (as first MR item) in almost every game) and tankyness is pretty much it.

WELL THEN

RIP Lemondogs

https://www.facebook.com/LoLDeficio/...33290406835036

Nukeduck, Mithy and Zorozero join NiP. Deficio is moving to managment of NiP.

Frankly, that seems like a lot of risk for the Lemondogs players considering NiP faces demotion.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched an NESL game between Quantic and Napkins in Disguise. 61 minutes. NiD was waaaaayyy up then threw it and held at their inhibs for FORTY MINUTES with Quantic taking FIVE BARONS.

And the scary thing... it wasn't a good game. NiD's support Sona was horrific. He would flash crescendo and miss people. A lot. More than four missed flash crescendos.

Then, Quantic's mid Ahri would get super aggressive over and over and die every time. It was literally "Who can throw harder"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Just watched an NESL game between Quantic and Napkins in Disguise. 61 minutes. NiD was waaaaayyy up then threw it and held at their inhibs for FORTY MINUTES with Quantic taking FIVE BARONS.

And the scary thing... it wasn't a good game. NiD's support Sona was horrific. He would flash crescendo and miss people. A lot. More than four missed flash crescendos.

Then, Quantic's mid Ahri would get super aggressive over and over and die every time. It was literally "Who can throw harder"
    I'm sort of out from the loop, but wasn't that exactly what lemondogs did like every game during S3 championships? Or am I just messing up the names in my head? (I did watch most of the matches Live, but they aired at like 2-5AM here so my memories are kind of messy)

Also: Where the heck are the heimerdinger nerfs? He's so broken now it's funny.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2013-11-04 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    I'm sort of out from the loop, but wasn't that exactly what lemondogs did like every game during S3 championships? Or am I just messing up the names in my head? (I did watch most of the matches Live, but they aired at like 2-5AM here so my memories are kind of messy)
    I don't ever recall them having a game that drastic. Both teams played horribly for over an hour, missing ult after ult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Both teams played really well for over an hour, dodging ult after ult.
    I think it's really a matter of perspective.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1