Seems NA is pretty excited about the arrival of Bjergsen, sitting at around 60-70k viewers all day on Twitch. TSM could be in for a very good split with his skill in mid.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Seems NA is pretty excited about the arrival of Bjergsen, sitting at around 60-70k viewers all day on Twitch. TSM could be in for a very good split with his skill in mid.
    Well TSM already has the best fanbase of the LCS teams and the only reason TSM was really hated was Regi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    But in some games, it's essential, such as when a fed Eve is running around with the potential to instagib the ADC and it's game.

It was also funny that muffinQT was actually fired from back-then Vulcun for doing that exact same thing, overwarding, yet it's now essential for Supports to sacrifice all selfish buys for vision.
    In some games you get Jax top that pushes his lane 24/7 against Nasus while having whole river warded and when he gets ganked, he blames his own jungler for his death.
    Honestly, having a fucking ward on baron (which will be destroyed when enemy will want to do baron) is so unimportant when you team is 15 kills behind and fucking Leona support (who has shitloads of CC and very important in teamfights) walks into baron pit to ward it, gets killed, gets ward destroyed, enemy team gets baron buff and you have 4vs5 fight against overgeared team with all buffs.

I don't want to sound like a jackass that blames supports for everything, but i really want to highlight that excessive vision is bad in games with equal gold/exp income. Whats the point of being able to see how enemy takes baron when you are so far behind? If you can't literally do anything with this map vision (which will be denied by enemy oracle), you don't need to spend money on wards in jungle. You basically need 3 wards, on wraiths bush, in wraiths>baronpit, in tribush to see everything coming to your jungle. Not fucking 6 wards in your jungle, 4 wards on river, and 3 wards in enemy jungle which will start to expiring in next 1 minute. By this excessive warding you put your team even more behind (lack of teamfight power, but this varies on what support you play, and will be fixed with new AP scalings)

That guy who wonders with unupgraded boots in fucking fog of war "to drop a ward on a dragon" ruined too many games in league of legends, this message needs to be taken to everyone playing this game
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-04 at 08:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    In some games you get Jax top that pushes his lane 24/7 against Nasus while having whole river warded and when he gets ganked, he blames his own jungler for his death.
    Honestly, having a fucking ward on baron (which will be destroyed when enemy will want to do baron) is so unimportant when you team is 15 kills behind and fucking Leona support (who has shitloads of CC and very important in teamfights) walks into baron pit to ward it, gets killed, gets ward destroyed, enemy team gets baron buff and you have 4vs5 fight against overgeared team with all buffs.

I don't want to sound like a jackass that blames supports for everything, but i really want to highlight that excessive vision is bad in games with equal gold/exp income. Whats the point of being able to see how enemy takes baron when you are so far behind? If you can't literally do anything with this map vision (which will be denied by enemy oracle), you don't need to spend money on wards in jungle. You basically need 3 wards, on wraiths bush, in wraiths>baronpit, in tribush to see everything coming to your jungle. Not fucking 6 wards in your jungle, 4 wards on river, and 3 wards in enemy jungle which will start to expiring in next 1 minute

That guy who wonders with unupgraded boots in fucking fog of war "to drop a ward on a dragon" ruined too many games in league of legends, this message needs to be taken to everyone playing this game
    The thing is, that's how it goes with Supports in competitive play. Rarely you'll see them get many selfish items, and at times, selfish item purchases may even cost them the game, i.e. C9 vs. FNC, where LemonNation started with Mana Manipulator, and lacked wards to spot xPeke's Kassadin roam.

I would also assume that the "AP Support Nidalees and Teemos" would ruin the game more than the over-warder.

The thing about being behind as a Support where the enemy one has oracles is just how the game works. Supports can really multiply your lead when you're winning, but can't do that when they're behind and vision is being choked away. That doesn't mean that you can get away with building AP instead, because one, you won't have the money to get them, and two, you still need that vision to at least have a chance to comeback by getting several lucky picks.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-11-04 at 08:15 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The thing is, that's how it goes with Supports in competitive play. Rarely you'll see them get many selfish items, and at times, selfish item purchases may even cost them the game, i.e. C9 vs. FNC, where LemonNation started with Mana Manipulator, and lacked wards to spot xPeke's Kassadin roam.

I would also assume that the "AP Support Nidalees and Teemos" would ruin the game more than the over-warder.
    Competitive play involves played team, skill, strategy. Solo/duoQ lacks. That's why it's very important to have vision in competitive games.
    I can't remember any competitive game, where was more than 5(7) wards from one support on map tho. There is many things to consider in competitive games to find difference between them and pub(solo/duo) games.
    I often find that my wards are "wasted", because no one "uses" them. Like, i spend time to travel to mid lane, ward entrance in enemy jungle (wraiths), ward bot bush from mid side, and he still gets ganked from fucking litten up zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I can't remember any competitive game, where was more than 5(7) wards from one support on map tho. There is many things to consider in competitive games to find difference between them and pub(solo/duo) games.
    That happened in one of Velocity's few wins in the LCS, they had Baron and the Blueside jungle lit up.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Even that was slightly noticeable at first. They also didn't write many lines for him in the third season.
    I never really noticed a difference, but then again its been awhile and I'm not at recognizing voices. However, I also believe the only reason why Greg Baldwind (the man who did Book Three Va for Iroh) was able to be close to Mako's voice is BECAUSE he was Mako's understudy.

They seem to be hellbent on making every champion angry regardless of the champion's personality.
    And you know this isn't true. Stop using every one/thing/person, people! Especially when you know its damn not true. Also just because there is a lot of outcry on the forums doesn't mean that Riot hasn't gotten a lot of positive feedback about nasus's VA. Because the forums are always the best source of showing how the vast majority of the playerbase feels. right?
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-11-04 at 11:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Log on to League and look up Garen, Sejauni, Trundle and Sivir. The rework made them sound 100% more pissed off than how they were before. Where are they getting such a huge source of positive feedback that overrides the flood of hate on all forums for Nasus's new voice?

They promised they would stay faithful to how his voice was. Instead they just do whatever they feel like doing. His dance isn't even Egyptian anymore and when asked a red said that sometimes they just choose whatever comes to mind first for emotes with no thought behind it whatsoever.
    Its not always easy to stay faithful to a particular voice, especially if the VA died. Don't know the full story behind why exactly they choose this voice actor and such. Atleast 2 of those are kind of bad examples of "OH THEY SHOULDN'T BE ANGRY." Ok maybe one. And even so they don't sound angry to me. Battle harden, serious, take no prisoners? Definitely. To which all of them are serious, battle harden champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Log on to League and look up Garen, Sejauni, Trundle and Sivir. The rework made them sound 100% more pissed off than how they were before. Where are they getting such a huge source of positive feedback that overrides the flood of hate on all forums for Nasus's new voice?

They promised they would stay faithful to how his voice was. Instead they just do whatever they feel like doing. His dance isn't even Egyptian anymore and when asked a red said that sometimes they just choose whatever comes to mind first for emotes with no thought behind it whatsoever.
    They also seem to strive away from the "ugly" looks with these VUs, i.e. Soraka's, although she did need a VU desperately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Because the forums are always the best source of showing how the vast majority of the playerbase feels. right?
    It did work for Cataclysm's release Heroics, but then people bitched about that too.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Part of me is like "OMG NO DON'T BUY IT! ITS PINK AND GIRLY!" and yet another part of me is going "OMG LOOKATITLOOKATIT!BUYITNOW"

as a ahri main its instant buy, and i dont even buy skins that much XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Part of me is like "OMG NO DON'T BUY IT! ITS PINK AND GIRLY!" and yet another part of me is going "OMG LOOKATITLOOKATIT!BUYITNOW"
    at least shes not Taric :P but pink taric is the best
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Instabuying the hell out of that.

Very close to the SNSD ahri fan art that a lot of people made.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-11-05 at 05:28 AM.

wonder if its 1850 :/ new particle maybe new voice overs

im still hoping for 1350

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking 1350, since there are new particles and stuff, but unless they add some crazy stuff I don't think it will be legendary.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY AS AN AHRI MAIN i dont really care how much it costs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    wonder if its 1850 :/ new particle maybe new voice overs

im still hoping for 1350
    1350. I highly doubt Riot would release two legendary skins at the same time. They would never hear the end of it.

Deleted
    Aw yiss, nerf champ release new higher tier skin. Usually they do it the other way around?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Aw yiss, nerf champ release new higher tier skin. Usually they do it the other way around?
    But they didn't exactly nerf her that much? What got hit was the free poke she would do, and the fact you could generally go 1v1 and kill your opponent without actually hitting half of your stuff (E included). And they actually buffed her single target damage if you hit the E, which was a good change imo.

ps. I want that Q orb animation on every skin. Riot pls
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2013-11-05 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    But they didn't exactly nerf her that much? What got hit was the free poke she would do, and the fact you could generally go 1v1 and kill your opponent without actually hitting half of your stuff (E included). And they actually buffed her single target damage if you hit the E, which was a good change imo.
    yea im bit confused with whole nerfed QQ thing i mean sure she had some tweaks on her number but overall its a good change to her number....

but who knows she might get another nerf :/ plz no riot