.... number 20k in que to log in ... .aprox time 26 mins it says

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    .... number 20k in que to log in ... .aprox time 26 mins it says
    Had that yesterday, got in and it died again :P EUW ftw.
    Started a new one on NA just to have something to do, the lagg is terrible over seas ^^ But atleast I got to play some relaxing AI games..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Looks like I don't feel left out anymore. NA crashed.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah NA is down lol this never happens

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    yeah NA is down lol this never happens
    Probably too many from EU that went over x]
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Wonder why ALL their servers are dying last couple of days o_O

Deleted
    Too busy rushing the season four patch to fix the servers :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Wonder why ALL their servers are dying last couple of days o_O

Pretty much.

Deleted
    Nasus Q cannot crit anymore, only the melee portion of the attack, not the bonus damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Nasus Q cannot crit anymore, only the melee portion of the attack, not the bonus damage.
    I had a friend who runs - well, used to run now I guess - a Nasus full crit build. He would literally one shot almost anything other than a full tank with his Q even without getting a massive amount of stacks. He was squishy as hell though.

Deleted
    Smello everyone. I haven't used my influence points in a while and just broke 10k IP mark yesterday. There is a few runes I would like to buy, but I'm not sure should I do it since they are reworking runes and stuff in the future a bit so that some runes may become not-so-goodish and other might become more powerful and so on. So what is your opinion, oh so great MMO-community - is it stupid to spend IP on runes now or should I keep saving them until season 4 begins?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlew View Post
    Smello everyone. I haven't used my influence points in a while and just broke 10k IP mark yesterday. There is a few runes I would like to buy, but I'm not sure should I do it since they are reworking runes and stuff in the future a bit so that some runes may become not-so-goodish and other might become more powerful and so on. So what is your opinion, oh so great MMO-community - is it stupid to spend IP on runes now or should I keep saving them until season 4 begins?
    If they do it soon and release it soon, I'd probably hold off but I don't think we know when they are going to work on runes, so, I'm going to assume they'll be only releasing the new design next late year, maybe. But I don't know so yeah.

Anyone know when season 4 begins? Cant wait for those support changes ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Anyone know when season 4 begins? Cant wait for those support changes ^^
    Isn't in start somewhere in January?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they've made any notice of when S4 will start, however we will get the changes well before the new season officially starts. That's what pre-season is all about. Letting everyone get use to the new changes before thing get sirius.

Deleted
    yea, 20k queue to login on EUW then 5min in queue for a match (ranked queues are down but no notice is up, for some reason) and then when I try to cancel the queue I get an error and have to restart the client... For another 20k player queue x). lol EUW u so funneh.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...ming-to-dota-2

jesus...really? i wish riot would pick up on these things :[
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    speaking of nasus i had 300 in aram

teamfight?? nah just farm my q
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    And it appears that NA (the login servers at least) blew up yet again. Whether it had anything to do with the NFL game that just finished...
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-11-19 at 05:08 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...ming-to-dota-2

jesus...really? i wish riot would pick up on these things :[
    How would they do that on a client made out of papier mache and glued-together breadsticks?