Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    November 21st has the preseason patch! Wooot! Kinda thinking of buying Riven to see how she fairs in the jungle now she can just farm, then again I still think AP junglers are gonna have a massive boost with the item changes. Decisions Decisions.......
    Nononono, don't get this mental image that the new jungle is just going to let you farm until you have 6 items.

The junglers farm has always been dictated by the lanes. If every lane is winning by a noticeable amount, you can most likely keep on farming. If lanes are going even or losing slightly, you need to help them get back into the game. This has been true for as long as junglers have been used in the meta.

Sure you will most likely get more money in the long run if you compare the new jungle to the one we have now, but the difference wont be that big. If I recall correctly shyvana jungle clearing the wraith camp every clear gets to lvl 6 about 25 seconds later than compared to ignoring it, but has around 100 gold more to spend.

And the new jungle items will give you more money, sure. But that is AFTER you've bought them.

Obviously we don't know how big of an impact the new items make yet, there hasn't been enough testing, and PBE is PBE. But please don't expect a miracle.

I foresee even more shaco counter jungling to penalize those jungers that stick to their jungle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I wonder, why when I soloq to normals I get matched with silver/gold players almost every game? It's kind of annoying when I'm not even ranked and then get stomped by gold players that I encounter most of the games.
    Your normal MMR is the same as their normal MMR.

So basically, you could even be matched against a Plat player that tried in ranked and trolls in normals.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    So, since 3.14 is hitting live tomorrow, are we getting both Nasus VU and Xerath rework or just Nasus VU?

Deleted
    According to some rumors they are also introducing new item into the game, demacian pie in that patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Nononono, don't get this mental image that the new jungle is just going to let you farm until you have 6 items.

The junglers farm has always been dictated by the lanes. If every lane is winning by a noticeable amount, you can most likely keep on farming. If lanes are going even or losing slightly, you need to help them get back into the game. This has been true for as long as junglers have been used in the meta.

Sure you will most likely get more money in the long run if you compare the new jungle to the one we have now, but the difference wont be that big. If I recall correctly shyvana jungle clearing the wraith camp every clear gets to lvl 6 about 25 seconds later than compared to ignoring it, but has around 100 gold more to spend.

And the new jungle items will give you more money, sure. But that is AFTER you've bought them.

Obviously we don't know how big of an impact the new items make yet, there hasn't been enough testing, and PBE is PBE. But please don't expect a miracle.
    That's not what I meant. Some junglers need more farm, some are better at feeding on champs. The changes are to help those who need more farm, I'm not expecting to get the same amount as a lane, just it might be easier to get items on some champs that lack uber ganking potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking fuck. That Shy on Rengar o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 3.14 is coming! Patch notes are up! Commence mass theorycraft!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    *theorycrafts*

Result: Tristana will be OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Result: Teemo will be OP.
    Result: Evelynn will be OP.
    Result: Master Yi will be OP.
    Fixed and made a few, for variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Fixed and made a few, for variety.
    Eve's jungling capability will be toned down a bit with the Elder Lizard nerfs. (-5 AD, DoT no longer triggers on magic damage)
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Eve's jungling capability will be toned down a bit with the Elder Lizard nerfs. (-5 AD, DoT no longer triggers on magic damage)
    Hmm, seemed to miss that change, oh well. Sayonara burn eve.
    Spectral Wraith + DFG + Liandry instead?

"Nidalee:
    Additionally, we've changed the damage calculations to be based on where the ability was cast from, instead of where Nidalee is when the Javelin hits the target."

Yay. Now it makes more sense, at least to me.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Hmm, seemed to miss that change, oh well. Sayonara burn eve.
    Spectral Wraith + DFG + Liandry instead?
    Spectral Wraith got an AP boost, Elder Lizard got a AD nerd and Ancient Golem got and HP nerf. I'm considering rushing a Spectral Wraith into the new Ohmwrecker, possibly vice versa. Thats 100AP + 350HP (same as new ancient golem) plus the ability to dive turrets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Teemo will be deleted anyway. The incoming dragon is going to eat him, then Teemo is going to "retire".

and then all teemo fans uninstall bad game

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    maybe i can finally get penta kill on my support (triple was my highest :P)

Teemo will be deleted anyway. The incoming dragon is going to eat him, then Teemo is going to "retire".
    He can be the new shopkeeper asisstant

- - - Updated - - -

Holy fucking fuck. That Shy on Rengar o.O
    "theres no way rengar can split push, he is just too far behind"

nekminite

"He just bought trinity and bonetooth necklace wow, no one can 1v1 him"
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-11-21 at 06:11 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, that was Monte being silly. Shy already had the BTN.

The Infinity Edge was a bit of an overkill though.

RIP traditional supports. Make way for overlord supports Annie and fid.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    RIP traditional supports. Make way for overlord supports Annie and fid.
    Annie, Zyra, Fiddle, Veigar and TF Supports here we cooome.

You can actually farm Veigars Q with the right support item that gives you both credit for your lasthits.