Yeah, I wouldn't play Yasuo with latency. He requires high mobility and quick thinking, and latency just prevents that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    -snip-
    Not to be offensive, but if you manage to crush Riven like that every time and "erase" the enemy carries while rushing Hydra, it just kinda tells me that you're playing against very bad players.

I'm not saying you're not good though, and it's not like it's your fault, since your MMR has to develop and matchmaking doesn't exactly work well most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if your stomping with Yorick, the enemy has to be doing something wrong, not you doing something right. He is highly restricted by mana early game. A Riven should be abusing this since she has no mana and can out sustain you. He is a huge bully in lane, not so great in team fights unless you have a good carry, and if you have a good carry you will win anyway unless you throw the game. He's up for a rework for a reason.

I take Lifesteal quints plus an AD quint on Yorick and I can sustain through early Riven damage fairly well. If she tries to fight me level 1, she loses for sure. Her Q isn't too strong with no CC to back it up and the Lifesteal ghoul does a good chunk of damage. If you hit 2 like 2-3 creeps before Riven you can harass her out and possibly even get a 2 level advantage.

Once she gets her full combo, she gets more difficult to deal with from what I've seen. You can't really be safe from her E-W harass but can return some harass with your E. I rushed Tear which I got after diving her for FB at level 4 (she was 3). She started to hurt a little more at this point, but once I got ult I dove her again. We were 2/2 at this point. I finished my Manamune and got boots. I dove her again after harassing her for a good amount and got out, dying in the chase from Vi and Kat a while after. I'm 3/3, she's 2/3. At this point I'm level 8 and she's 6. I get Vamp Scepter and it's all over. She cannot trade. She cannot harass. She cannot all in.

As far as the mana issue, I'd just E her when she tried to harass me and she'd run away because my E did a decent chunk of instant damage. Once I got tear, E on cooldown wasn't an issue for mana. If I tried to all in her, my mana would start to go down but even a full combo scared her enough to keep away to health pot.

Deleted
    Tbh Yorick depends a lot on your own ADC. You really don't want to depend on someone else. Plus if your ADC is actually doing well, you could be of more use playing another top champ.

I still love Yorick though, great voice and fun champ imo.

I am so disgusted by the twitch community right now...

Was bored and clicked on a stream called "s4 syndra commentary" which I later found out was the stream of kaceytron.... I always thought it's just a stream with some cleavage and that's it but no it's even worse.

3.5k viewers enjoying her trashtalking some poor guy who obviously has some mental issues (trying to buy friendship, seems to have traded a valuable card - pokemon? - for a year of talking with a minimum talking time added). She's obviously exploiting and verbally abusing him but that seems to be a source of joy for quite a lot of the viewers.

Seems like big boobs and some cleavage give you the right to act like scum nowadays and people even donate a lot of money...

I guess I'll take an other break from streams or limit it to a few more known streamers

PS: I know this should have been in the venting thread but I wanted to write something about yorick but I've forgot what I wanted to write

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had my fastest victory ever at 14:31. It was so surreal. We just forced our way down mid and there was nothing they could do. It helped that they never grouped up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this probably won't happen for a while:

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&league=silver

Yasuo is picked 5.7x more than Urgot (who is once every 41m), yet loses more often.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I just had my fastest victory ever at 14:31. It was so surreal. We just forced our way down mid and there was nothing they could do. It helped that they never grouped up.
    I had a game like that yesterday.. I was mid, they had one dced and they forced mid. When my team reacted it was too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Well, this probably won't happen for a while:

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&league=silver

Yasuo is picked 5.7x more than Urgot (who is once every 41m), yet loses more often.
    That chart is under very specific circumstances. Still, the people that said that Yasuo is a strictly better Master Yi/Fiora/Tryndamere/Gangplank/Aatrox may want to rethink that.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give snowdown ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

too excited

Deleted
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give snowdown ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I had a 20min surrender yesterday, because we had a score of 32-2.. The weird thing we where against unranked people with 0-3 ranked wins, while my team had me with 200, one with 150 and one with 350, the other two where around 50. How's that even possible? It was like playing against bots, as we where Bronze1/Silver4/5. So weird, and I just felt sorry for them all.

The only reason we didnt win quick was because my teammates rather wanted to farm champions, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give Molly ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ oh, wait no ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give snowdown ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

つ༽ ◕‾◕ つ ༼ uʍopʍous ǝʌıƃ つ༽ ◕‾◕ つ ༼

Knock off the pointless sillyface things please. Keep discussion on League. If you want to post silly faces there's a chat forum for that (I think it has a League thread, but I'm too terrified to go there and check).

Deleted
    Don't be such angry mods, silly faces were fun while it lasted.
    LoL related:
    I wonder what kinda rune changes there's going to be , since I can't decide whether to buy runes for pages or just wait until changes rolls out :S
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-12-19 at 07:59 PM.

If I recall correctly, they are going to make per-level runes get better faster or something. As in, they get on the level of flat ones in an earlier level. That was mentioned a while ago though, don't know if it's still true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    If I recall correctly, they are going to make per-level runes get better faster or something. As in, they get on the level of flat ones in an earlier level. That was mentioned a while ago though, don't know if it's still true.
    And IIRC they will slightly change the values of Quints and Marks to match each other, as in 9 AD marks should give equal amount of AD to 3 Quints.

Is LP decay disabled during the preseason or something? I haven't played ranked for over a month(stopped the day S3 ended), and I haven't even gotten the message about "Yo, soon all your LP is gonna disappear".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Is LP decay disabled during the preseason or something? I haven't played ranked for over a month(stopped the day S3 ended), and I haven't even gotten the message about "Yo, soon all your LP is gonna disappear".
    All non-Challenger decay is disabled during preseason, however, ranked games during preseason do not reset your decay timer.

I decay in 13 days, 4 hours and 27 minutes even though I played a ranked game yesterday night.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1