Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    As Jinx, the squishiest champ in the game, you went up alone against Khazix, an assassin, and died?

Working as intended.
    Yeah, it's not like Kha'zix can just ult and jump to get on top of her.

Christ.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-01-20 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    As Jinx, the squishiest champ in the game, you went up alone against Khazix, an assassin, and died?

Working as intended.
    Flanking.
    Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yeah, it's not like Kha'zix can just ult and jump to get on top of him.

Christ.
    wat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    wat

That shouldn't be too hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    That shouldn't be too hard to understand.
    I fail to see the point of his post.

That other guy was assuming Reisen went up to a Kha'zix as Jinx and tried to fight him 1v1.

My point is that Kha'zix can just jump on top of Jinx and claw her face off from anywhere.

Is that better?

Deleted
    Because he wants to reply to that idiot who says I >engaged on kha'zix< as Jinx.

Because that's obviously the only way that engage could've happened, and not Kha'zix flanking from behind and instantly deleting me after successfully kiting Zed.

Im dumb....

10+ Year Old Account
    He leaps onto me and Qs me, I flash away, he flashes and Q's me again and I die.
    How is this noobish? I can't even do anything about it

- - - Updated - - -

The other 10% was Zed throwing a Shuriken at my face.
    You stood away from allies, then flashed away from you allies, that was kinda noobish

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Command protect: Armor & Magic Resist: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30
    Shield Strength: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+ 40% AP)

Her ball is very easy to dodge oh ok, so is gragas' barrel.

Oriana can't spam Q+W by any means due to high manacost gragas can't spam (80 and 75 respectively) either with your logic

i dont think you've watched a single good pro play in the last few weeks (not the shitty na lcs tourney). watch ANY OGN game where a ranged AP plays against gragas. it's harass city and no way does gragas have the advantage you are raving about.

Youre really gonna say those pbe changes that literally destroy him as ap mid are justified? Please dont be one of those bronze 5 kids from official forums.
    Gragas has mana/hp regen boosts, while Oriana has nothing. And both cast range and collide range of barrel is bigger than ball is. Oh, and projectile speed is faster too.

Gragas still has his poke and sustain, if you think that the only thing that made him good was ult damage is kinda bronze 5 kidish for me.

Ranged AP (and probably very mobile one) character is only way to fight Gragas. He don't cares about your pokes because he has heal+damage reduction.

And i loled at you saying that Gragas+someone couldn't beat Mundo in 2v1. Wow, AP CD based character couldn't beat health regen tank, what a surprise. Probably Mundo ulted while being assaulted by two players? What a disaster! They should fix Mundo so anyone can kill him even when he ults
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-01-20 at 01:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You stood away from allies, then flashed away from you allies, that was kinda noobish
    You want me to flash into the enemy team then? What the fuck

Im dumb....
    Don't worry about it. And apologies for any aggressive tone from me, I'm just a bit on-edge tonight.

You stood away from allies, then flashed away from you allies, that was kinda noobish.
    Don't forget about E resets.

Deleted
    Did the MMR on normals reset as well? I was getting silver/gold with the odd plat last season and now I'm just getting S3 bronze guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Did the MMR on normals reset as well? I was getting silver/gold with the odd plat last season and now I'm just getting S3 bronze guys
    I don't know but it feels like it. Honestly, I'm starting to miss the plats. For some reason I keep getting the kind of people that you'd see in one of those "How to bronze league" youtube videos. And tbh while it sucks to happen on my team with people throwing and feeding it's even worse on the enemy since you learn nothing by stomping someone who is clearly bad at this game and just practice against bad players through bad decisions and shitty positioning (so basically you kind of devolve ;_.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want me to flash into the enemy team then? What the fuck
    Hug your Taric.

I'm not saying "YOU DID EVERYTHING WRONG THAT'S WHY YOU DIED SCRUB", i found it funny that you are surprised that KZ can do that. There is some situations where you can do nothing to save yourself (fed assassin humping you) or allies (out of range, being CC, ally being in bad position) or do damage (being zoned out be enemy bruisers that way that if oyu close to deal damage to high priority targets you will expose yourself to them)

Flashing to your allies would reduce damage taken from 1700 to 1350 roughly, i don't count the "deals % extra damage per % HP missing on target". Still, saying that assassins bread&butter ability deals too much damage when he was obviously fed (or build pure glass canon, because do deal 1700 in two hits he need to have around +250 AD) AND you passed conditions where his bread&butter ability deals maximum damage is kinda stupid. Like saying "omg Heimer is OPed" when you fight him near 4 turrets.

When i found myself in that situation, i just do everything i can to reduce damage taken from an assassin, if flashing towards my team will help me take 300(600) damage less, i will do that without hesitate.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-01-20 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I don't know but it feels like it. Honestly, I'm starting to miss the plats. For some reason I keep getting the kind of people that you'd see in one of those "How to bronze league" youtube videos. And tbh while it sucks to happen on my team with people throwing and feeding it's even worse on the enemy since you learn nothing by stomping someone who is clearly bad at this game and just practice against bad players through bad decisions and shitty positioning (so basically you kind of devolve ;_.
    Exactly what I've been experiencing. I'm just standing watching my games like 'what the actual hell is going on' despite only being ranked around high silver. Team fights are just chaos, I always play hard engage champs and I have no idea what to do, my team just run away all the time even when we have a massive advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Well, i've yet to finish my placement, but i've got two fun games, where we had Annie support flaming our top Fiora from the begining with "omg, Fiora pick, it will be a disaster". I mean, Annie support yells at Fiora for troll picking? I was shocked. Then she proceed to say that she was gold 1 and now she has to play with scrubs and such. Well, it ended up with lose, Annie died like 8 times on bot to enemy ADC, and Fiora tried to carry the game with her whooping 11 kills, 6 she got from her lane solo.

Another one was with me playing Mao jungle. Everything was so smooth and good that no one needed my ganks and i just farmed the shit out of jungle, took all buffs for myself, counterjungled, stomped enemy Lee couple of times, well, as our whole team did. It was like 40/5 score game with total domination of enemy, and all 4 games was like that, we either lose with 5/40 score, or win with 40/5 score. So imbalanced

Deleted
    Hug your Taric.
    I had a Thresh which never hit hooks, and never threw lanterns to save me.
    I'm not saying "YOU DID EVERYTHING WRONG THAT'S WHY YOU DIED SCRUB", i found it funny that you are surprised that KZ can do that.
    Never said I was surprised, I'm just saying he's fundamentally broken. He was the >jungler< on their team. It doesn't matter that he got fed, because a Kha'zix with a SotEL already kills people once he hits a few Qs. Getting more items just makes you die even faster.
    There is some situations where you can do nothing to save yourself (fed assassin humping you) or allies (out of range, being CC, ally being in bad position) or do damage (being zoned out be enemy bruisers that way that if oyu close to deal damage to high priority targets you will expose yourself to them)
    Yes, that's true. That's why the ADC role is pretty much the hardest (or useless) role this season.
    Flashing to your allies would reduce damage taken from 1700 to 1350 roughly, i don't count the "deals % extra damage per % HP missing on target". Still, saying that assassins bread&butter ability deals too much damage when he was obviously fed (or build pure glass canon, because do deal 1700 in two hits he need to have around +250 AD) AND you passed conditions where his bread&butter ability deals maximum damage is kinda stupid. Like saying "omg Heimer is OPed" when you fight him near 4 turrets.
    Yeah, Flashing towards my allies would still let him tunnel vision on me, hitting 2-3 times extra with Hydra/W/Unseen Predator/Whatever. I would STILL have died.
    You can't do anything about Assassins like Kha'zix, other than "play Ezreal" and pretend you deal damage.
    You say "builds Glass cannon", but that's what -every- assassin does. It's nothing special. Difference is that I bought QSS to counter Zed and survive for him. Too bad you can't do shit against a Kha'zix, because he instantly removes you from the fight. You can get Zhonya's/GA and get invulnerable/respawn, but what does it matter when he just camps you and instagibs you once you respawn/get out of Zhonya's.
    Building armor does nothing, because lol last whisper/brutalizer(bc)

Deleted
    Well, i've yet to finish my placement, but i've got two fun games, where we had Annie support flaming our top Fiora from the begining with "omg, Fiora pick, it will be a disaster". I mean, Annie support yells at Fiora for troll picking? I was shocked. Then she proceed to say that she was gold 1 and now she has to play with scrubs and such. Well, it ended up with lose, Annie died like 8 times on bot to enemy ADC, and Fiora tried to carry the game with her whooping 11 kills, 6 she got from her lane solo.

Another one was with me playing Mao jungle. Everything was so smooth and good that no one needed my ganks and i just farmed the shit out of jungle, took all buffs for myself, counterjungled, stomped enemy Lee couple of times, well, as our whole team did. It was like 40/5 score game with total domination of enemy, and all 4 games was like that, we either lose with 5/40 score, or win with 40/5 score. So imbalanced

Yea, I REALLY think normal got reset.

I can't see their ranks now but no way half these people aren't like... Bronze 23.

In champ select I ask the last guy if he wants adc or support (only two left) and he replies in some foreign language but it made no sense.. I waited until the very last second for a reply with something I could understand but none came so I picked Lucian and he took Soraka.

Anyhoot, we're against a Caitlyn and a Blitz and man, if someone with LoLreplay was watching they might make a couple funny clips.

First, you could tell these aren't the level of supports I used to get because both of them (Soraka and Blitz) just sat on their respective side of the lane, hiding in the bush. Literally, all I had to do to shudown Blitz was always stand behind a creep or two. He grabbed me once the entire game and it was at about 25:00 and because I stepped on a Cait trap in mid.

Then, as my Soraka sat in the bush idly and Blitz finally realized (after over 10 minutes) he wouldn't grab me, he started going for her. I was ok with that, I could kill Cait, or so I thought... But my Soraka didn't know what her E did, she would use her R as soon as a fight started instead of waiting for something to heal and, worst of all, she'd always use Exhaust on Blitz.

Funny thing is they were doing dumb shit too. Blitz couldn't land a hook on anything moving over the speed of a retarded slug and I think he even missed most of his ults, somehow. Cait would often fight in melee range and use her R mid trade.

Only "good" thing was that Cait wasn't bad at CSing so she wasn't too much behind me but it's sad to say I had as much CS as their top and mid combined. And I was playing kinda bad too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Flashing towards my allies would still let him tunnel vision on me, hitting 2-3 times extra with Hydra/W/Unseen Predator/Whatever. I would STILL have died.
    You can't do anything about Assassins like Kha'zix, other than "play Ezreal" and pretend you deal damage.
    You say "builds Glass cannon", but that's what -every- assassin does. It's nothing special. Difference is that I bought QSS to counter Zed and survive for him. Too bad you can't do shit against a Kha'zix, because he instantly removes you from the fight. You can get Zhonya's/GA and get invulnerable/respawn, but what does it matter when he just camps you and instagibs you once you respawn/get out of Zhonya's.
    Building armor does nothing, because lol last whisper/brutalizer(bc)
    I manage to live through most assassins damage by Quinn by going Valor, blinding them and lifestealing from their ass.
    Yes, you would still have died, but you would do more damage than you did by running away from him. I find running away from KZ useless if he doesn't wasted his flash earlier, and haven't engaged on you with his jump, or he isn't peeled from me by my allies (you can't do a shit about assassin sitting on you as Jinx, you knew that when you picked her, she has no means to escape and she is squishy and you should get help from you allies, it's not a question of champion being broken if your only way to survive frontal assault is help from your allies while they provide nothing).

The goal of staying with someone when you fight KZ is you take less damage from his Q (like, 1,5 times less) and can retaliate him while still being alive. If you would stand close to your ally, you would take only 1k damage instead of taking 1700, which would allow you to shoot his face and with help of you team he would be dead way earlier than you do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You picked Shaco, you didn't dominate hard enough. You got what was coming to you realistically.
    Dominate hard enough? I was fine, my mid laner never warded her lane as Diana, you know, the mid laner that has absolutely no escapes and made the entire team pay for it. Not just me but bot and top, I couldn't gank top because I had to stay near mid as to protect Diana from fucking up again, I even had to help ward her lane because she couldn't muster up the idea to buy more wards.
    Hey everyone