10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Gragas' ult got straight nerf to it's damage instead of transitioning bigger damage into lower CD.
    Wow dat Rene Q rebalance
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-01-24 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    4. (Annie specific) How exactly does Tibbers work? It feels really unresponsive sometimes and I have to keep spamming R+left click for it to work.
    I use one of the default bindings for this. ALT + Right-click, I believe it is. To be honest, I can't remember it, it's just muscle memory by now. Anyway, haven't had any issues with that default binding. Never used R + Left-click before, as it feels off to me, to be moving with left-click.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    All i know is that it gives around 35-45 AD if you stack some hp...(And 4.5% seemed very familiar)
    35AD = 2333HP
    45AD = 3kHP
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLwiki article on Atma's
    Atma's Impaler is gold efficient if the champion has at least 1204 health. All champions have between 1260-1764 base health at lvl 13, therefore, this item is cost efficient for every champion in the game by level 13.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to point out that 'gold efficient' does not necessarily equate to being a good buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course if you don't need crit, armour and/or AD

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I use one of the default bindings for this. ALT + Right-click, I believe it is. To be honest, I can't remember it, it's just muscle memory by now. Anyway, haven't had any issues with that default binding. Never used R + Left-click before, as it feels off to me, to be moving with left-click.
    I mean actually casting Tibbers. Yeah it's alt+right click to move him. Having him land on someone seems unresponsive to me, is there a little delay between the cast and him landing?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    35AD = 2333HP
    45AD = 3kHP
    For the majority of champions that build this item they don't want crit. Therefore they'd gain more gold efficiency just buying a BF sword and a chain vest. However that'd still be a fucking waste of slots, so get a real armour item like Randiuns or FH and if you need AD get something that achieves something. Atma's offers nearly nothing to the champions that may consider it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Of course if you don't need crit, armour and/or AD
    This guy gets it. Probably useful on an ADC if they want an armor semi-defensive item, or any high-AS AD tank (Vi after breaking something comes to mind).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    For the majority of champions that build this item they don't want crit. Therefore they'd gain more gold efficiency just buying a BF sword and a chain vest. However that'd still be a fucking waste of slots, so get a real armour item like Randiuns or FH and if you need AD get something that achieves something. Atma's offers nearly nothing to the champions that may consider it.
    2 items are better than 1 item.

I think we all knew that.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    I build Impaler every time i play Urgot top. Kill me

2 items are better than 1 item.

I think we all knew that.
    This doesn't even make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    This doesn't even make sense.
    Two straight items are better than 1 hybrid item. You said that you need to build pure AD item and pure armour item instead of building Impaler.

Still, my opinion pro building Impaler is: if you are able to utilize crit(15%), AD(around 25 on my Urgot pre Frozen mallet or other HP items) and armour (45), then it's a good item. If you will get pure AD item, you still will lack armour. If you get pure p.defense item, you will lack damage. By building Impaler you get both, but less than you could get.

Also, it builds from cheap gold boosting item, so you can get ~200 gold back from it before upgrading
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-01-24 at 03:45 PM.

The only reason I dont like playing support is that everyone else gets the credit.. landed a perfect hook on their Ashe when we forced a baron fight, the hook went in the middle of Vi and Malph to hit her (and yes I did aim for her), it landed I flew in flayed Malp and Vi back to me and dropped my cage on their whole team. We landed a perfect ace, and who gets the fame? Not me atleast, our kennen did however because he did a good job getting in there and popping his ult and Zhonyas, takes skills you know ^^

I do however enjoy feeding my ADC and just roam around making plays so we can steal objectives and get kills. We did a darn perfect game where we lost no turrets and got all Dragons and Baron.
    I just wish I got one "GG Thresh, that was awesome!" each game, would make my life so much better as a support ^^ who agrees, should we make a campaing so we get more gratitude for landing our skillshots and feeding our whole team with kills?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish i would get "GG Urgot top so awesome, 11/3/3 and totally wrecked that Garen" instead of "GG report Urgot only cs noob troll". Landing skillshots is not hard, and if it was Kennen who jumped in and he had Hourglass to keep himself alive while enemy dies from his ult, well, it's kinda his merit. If you fed your adc, well, good job, but that's what you expect from supports. Asking for gratters from people for you doing your job and not failing (even that it's kinda easy to fail) is asshol-ish IMO. Everyone should do as good as they can if they want to win.

Tho, i don't get why people flame each other for fuck ups, shit happen, get over it, no need to blame each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you guys get to CDR cap nowadays? My AP and manaless AP pages have the 5% CDR Mastery which effectively mandates CDR boots (which isn't good when you want MPen). At the moment I've gone for the 5 extra in blue runes but it's severely hampering my early game trading ability as it replaces MR runes.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    I mean actually casting Tibbers. Yeah it's alt+right click to move him. Having him land on someone seems unresponsive to me, is there a little delay between the cast and him landing?
    Hmm.. It feels completely fine to me. There might be a very small delay, like .25 sec.. But I don't know if there actually is one. I've never felt that it's unresponsive or clunky or anything like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone tell me why I keep getting such absolutely horrible and retarded people for team mates?
    Just played a game. Was playing as Elise jungle. I got first blood by early warding enemy blue buff and killing Lee Sin and stealing his buffs. I was 6/0 by like 15 minutes. Then all of a sudden Tryndamere starts feeding, Tristana starts feeding, Tristana goes for a build that not only doesn't work but it's utterly horrible, Taric tries as much as he can but just can't do anything and Katarina being as useful as a mosquito on a summer's night.

Can anyone please explain me... What the fuck is wrong with people? Why do they queue for ranked games when they OBVIOUSLY can't play?! And the worst part is... You can't even explain them what the fuck they are doing wrong. Because each time you do you get a "stfu noob, push mid"... I really wish I could kill people over the internet.
    Last edited by vep; 2014-01-24 at 05:04 PM.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Can anyone tell me why I keep getting such absolutely horrible and retarded people for team mates?
    Just played a game. Was playing as Elise jungle. I got first blood by early warding enemy blue buff and killing Lee Sin and stealing his buffs. I was 6/0 by like 15 minutes. Then all of a sudden Tryndamere starts feeding, Tristana starts feeding, Tristana goes for a build that not only doesn't work but it's utterly horrible, Taric tries as much as he can but just can't do anything and Katarina being as useful as a mosquito on a summer's night.

Can anyone please explain me... What the fuck is wrong with people? Why do they queue for ranked games when they OBVIOUSLY can't play?! And the worst part is... You can't even explain them what the fuck they are doing wrong. Because each time you do you get a "stfu noob, push mid"... I really wish I could kill people over the internet.
    What was the Tristana building that doesn't work? Because, frankly, she can build anything and still tear people up late game. AP Tristana? Okay, get that Lich Bane/DFG and maybe throw a Nashor's Tooth in there and you too can one shot better than a Zed or Leblanc. AD? Okay, build fucktons of AD, laugh at the other ADC's pitiful attack range and use your instamax AS to wreck them. Tank? Why the fuck not, Tankmo seems to be emerging, so why not Tankana.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you guys get to CDR cap nowadays? My AP and manaless AP pages have the 5% CDR Mastery which effectively mandates CDR boots (which isn't good when you want MPen). At the moment I've gone for the 5 extra in blue runes but it's severely hampering my early game trading ability as it replaces MR runes.
    I either sit at 35% because it's a pain otherwise, or I just say the hell with it and go over by 5%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    What was the Tristana building that doesn't work? Because, frankly, she can build anything and still tear people up late game. AP Tristana? Okay, get that Lich Bane/DFG and maybe throw a Nashor's Tooth in there and you too can one shot better than a Zed or Leblanc. AD? Okay, build fucktons of AD, laugh at the other ADC's pitiful attack range and use your instamax AS to wreck them. Tank? Why the fuck not, Tankmo seems to be emerging, so why not Tankana.
    He or she was going for random items... What he or she thought is needed. There was some health, some armor, a hurricane, some magic resist but ironically, didn't think of wrapping it up with attack damage.
    And yes, different builds work. But not when you fed the enemy carry up to 9 kills.
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably confuse "starts feeding" with "gets outplayed". Get your MMR up, you probably play on bronze league right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You probably confuse "starts feeding" with "gets outplayed". Get your MMR up, you probably play on bronze league right now
    I'd say losing by 11 kills difference kinda doesn't fall under the category of being outplayed anymore.
    And yeah, sure, let's all just go get diamond. Oh, hey, look, I'm diamond now, so cool, right?