should i buy the heimerdonger bundle?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Just a fact. Kog had highest simulated 18-level adc dps PRE jinx release. Sadly AMR discontinued this project.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Just a fact. Kog had highest simulated 18-level adc dps PRE jinx release. Sadly AMR discontinued this project.
    He also had the highest squish. He may do the most damage, but he's basically a turret. He can sorta kite with his E-W, but he is best when he can just fire 8% max health AAs off as much as possible. Then, you get any tank bashing your face in with the nonstop gap closers and sticking abilities.

No one argues his damage, just his viability because he gets stomped in this meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    should i buy the heimerdonger bundle?
    how you make that image of all your skins

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    how you make that image of all your skins
    I use this site http://eyosongive.us/lolk/

Click the skins you have and then generate the pic, save it like you would a normal pic. Also save the the code to import it later if you want to update it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mention the machete, because the passive from machete already counts for the transformation. You don't start once you get wriggles. Aatrox also hardly benefits from EL as much as more common junglers as 2 of his abilities deal magic damage.

Similarly, there's no farm junglers currently because they can't farm up. Gangplank is completely phased out. Tryndamere goes top lane as does Aatrox. These can make excellent use of the gold and can have insane farming speed.

The fact that they're not played doesn't mean they don't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Where did you see that Machete would work torwards feral flare transformation?
    http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...01998#45501998

Tryndamere, Yi and GP used to be much the same thing. Farm the jungle till you're wealthy enough to start carrying. They are the counter part to the ganking junglers. If you don't stop them, they will outscale the ganking jungler and he'll find his jungle empty because they speedfarm fast enough to take away his stuff at the same time.

Deleted
    Void Fizz, Waterish Syndra and Galaxy Rumble skins, god damn.
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/03...be-update.html

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG that Fizz skin :P

And yup. I Now I have to buy Rumble...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Is the new Kassadin worth banning anymore? Haven't played in like 3 weeks, and did a ranked game today. Our kass didnt really do that much damage, even at level 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yi is the only jungler that even comes close to fitting that description and he is still a Master Yi. None of them are going to outscale a Kha'zix or a Wukong and none of them are going to beat the others in an invade fight.

They're outdated junglers that got left behind when the jungle changed and new champions came out that did their job better.
    The power of Crit is strong with GP and Trynd. They murder the jungle once they start rolling. Trynd is literally spin in, 2 AAs, spin out, and the buff camp is dead. GP Qs and throws a few AAs to clear once he gets going. They aren't speed clearers from the beginning, I'll give you that, but if you let them farm even a little they will take your whole jungle before you know it's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Is the new Kassadin worth banning anymore? Haven't played in like 3 weeks, and did a ranked game today. Our kass didnt really do that much damage, even at level 18.
    New Kassadin isn't really worth a ban anymore but yet people still ban him because they don't read patch notes etc. It's beyond me and it pisses me off when my team wastes a ban on him.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    What the heck... Just realised i have 104 skins, if i include my EUNE account... !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    New Kassadin isn't really worth a ban anymore but yet people still ban him because they don't read patch notes etc. It's beyond me and it pisses me off when my team wastes a ban on him.
    The reason Kassadin is still banned is because of his toxic design. His ult give him a blink every 2 seconds at lvl 18 with blue buff. If he gets ahead you are going to get chased down. That being said he is more focusable now, so he is harder to play, making him less of a must ban. I did just have a game with one on my team going 8/0/8, but i guess that might just be our jungler doing well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    He is not bad, but no longer OP.. At least not in terms of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going by that logic a lot of junglers are speed farmers. It takes too many items for an auto attack only champion to be able to power farm the jungle. Yi works because Alpha strike does extra damage to minions. GP will never farm fast and Trynd takes items before he can.

They are all still weak junglers and will get bullied around by the current junglers. They will never take your whole jungle.
    Trynd only needs a Shiv to speed clear. I haven't played GP in a while but I would assume the same goes for him. It doesn't take long for these characters to get that one item, especially with all the extra gold Wriggle's/Feral Flare will be giving them.

And it's not just the speed farmers that will get good use out of Feral Flare, though they will get the best. Any jungler that relies heavily on AAs can use it. Trundle, Shyv, WW, Aatrox, Jarvan, Tiger Udyr, etc. They can all make good use of Feral Flare. The Spirit stone line is better in some cases and they are great items. Feral Flare isn't trying to replace them, it's giving junglers another option. In most games, Udyr, Jarvan and Trundle are gonna want a Spirit Stone. Shyv, Aatrox, and WW though can build whatever they want. There are probably other junglers I'm forgetting that can do the same.

If you look at it compared to what the current junglers build, of course Feral Flare is gonna look bad, Wriggles is currently a shit item so no popular junglers build it. Now that it is gaining combat stats though, it will become a much better item and will allow some forgotten junglers to shine once more.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i read about Feral Flare, i', always like, "meh". But then i realize that GPs parley counst as melee attack and i like "woah".

10+ Year Old Account
    The main problem is that "carry" farm junglers like Yi haven't been popular for a very long time. The jungle doesn't give that much gold compared to being a laner. You will get demolished if you try to play something like Trynd against a Pantheon or Lee Sin. Melee oriented auto attackers aren't popular because they tend to be bad in team fights. The game wont go late enough for your farm to matter if the enemy team snowballed to victory. Also Shiv+jungle item IS NOT something you get early on as a jungler. That's over 4k gold you're spending. Auto attack reliant junglers just aren't popular because they can't farm fast compared to others. Wukong and Kha'zix have some spread out damage that makes killing small camps faster.
    When i play Udyr, i often find myself spending much time in jungle due to inability to successfully gank enemy lane, so i find this new item quite good. And with gold boosts jungle gold is comparable to lane gold. Don't have any data on this, but it feels like this when you play

10+ Year Old Account
    The main problem is that "carry" farm junglers like Yi haven't been popular for a very long time. The jungle doesn't give that much gold compared to being a laner. You will get demolished if you try to play something like Trynd against a Pantheon or Lee Sin. Melee oriented auto attackers aren't popular because they tend to be bad in team fights. The game wont go late enough for your farm to matter if the enemy team snowballed to victory. Also Shiv+jungle item IS NOT something you get early on as a jungler. That's over 4k gold you're spending. Auto attack reliant junglers just aren't popular because they can't farm fast compared to others. Wukong and Kha'zix have some spread out damage that makes killing small camps faster.

Feral Flare doesn't address any of these issues so expecting junglers like Trynd and GP to make a return because of it is ignoring the reason they fell out of favor. If a champion that likes gold, but can't gank that well can survive in a solo lane then they tend to just stick to being a solo laner. Trundle, Shyvana, Tryndamer, WW, and Aatrox all fit this situation. The only guy that doesn't fit that is Master Yi, who is too fragile to survive top and has no escape.

I'm sure people will try to make Feral Flare work on junglers like Yi. However it's just not a great idea to plan on afk farming the jungle in this current meta.
    Jungle gold USED to be significantly less than lane gold. They finally fixed that with Season 4, so you can get a comparable amount. It's still less than in lane, but it's enough of a boost for more carry junglers to be viable. It's the only reason why Wukong, Pantheon, and Kha'Zix are even seeing jungle play in the LCS. It's why Lee Sin has become such a threat, he can actually afford damage items in the early game. Carry junglers work this season, it's just many have had to take a sub-optimal item route since Wriggle's was terrible. Now Wriggles is looking better than ever with the evolution to Feral Flare.

AFK farming is not the best route, but that's the beauty of these junglers. They farm so fast, they can clear the whole jungle and gank in the same time it takes other junglers to clear one or two and look for a gank. Shyvana used to be able to clear the whole jungle before the first camp she killed respawned. I would not be surprised to see her do that again with Feral Flare.

It's still bad because Lee Sin doesn't need heavy nerfs. Also they need to get rid of they guy that thinks flurry change will help him late game. Late game you cant expect melee champions to be autoing a lot in a team fight. The damage that goes on in a late game team fight is very high. Lee Sin isn't going to be able to sit on somebody and auto them. If he has enough damage items to make his autos do a respectable amount of damage then he is going to die if he tries to sit still to auto people, and if he is a tank he wont auto attack for a lot of damage and would rather be positioning himself to kick a priority target.

I wouldn't be surprised if the person who thought the flurry change made sense is also the person behind the Skarner rework.
    True. I'm just happy they took the retarded 100 energy cost of W away

Deleted
    These Lee Sin nerfs... Nobody is ever going to play him anymore.. Only as support if ever. He will do no damage, he will be weak all game even early. Man RIOT you should just treat him as Renekton.. Early nerf, Late buff...