Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3oqRTnTUs - this.
    just went 30/9/11 with Renekton btw, lol. one sickly Op croc
    epic if epic epicness??? thank you. Wish i had irl friends who play LoL. foreveralone.jpeg

Deleted
    Hmm... I think I'll play me some Kass this week :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried Talon. I suck at him. Tried Singed. He's far more entertaining.

Just when I was getting pretty decent with Talon, he's free this week. :?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviddishere View Post
    Just when I was getting pretty decent with Talon, he's free this week. :?
    No surprise there. As said before in this thread, all new champs get a freeby two weeks after their release.

15+ Year Old Account
    vs caitlyn and talon every game. funfunfunfunfun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it's 3 AM here and I think I laughed so long and hard I woke up my neighbors. Lolololol.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Nunu, Galio, Karthus, Talon, Nasus.
    Dem teamfights

Actually you would probably have to replace Nasus with Karma ._.
    Galio, Nunu, Katarina, Karthus, Amumu

Stack Magic pen, and laugh through every team fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Venali View Post
    So, are people normally terrible with Gragas or something?
    Yes, yes they are. Which is quite sad.

He has awesome evade in the form of bodyslam, amazing harass in the form of his keg, staying power with his mana/damage boost and his ult rocks.

Sure his keg abilities require some skillshotting, but all you need is practice. Doing a q + r combo lategame in a 5v5 grouped situation is absolutely devestating.

TLDR: Gragas rocks.

Edit: What are peoples thoughts on building Talon? I've seen some guides go for crit/lifesteal, but I kinda feel as if you're better off going for straight damage to boost his abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3oqRTnTUs - this.
    just went 30/9/11 with Renekton btw, lol. one sickly Op croc
    Holy fuck that is the best video I've seen in a while of LoL. That 2nd clip with all the flinging and knocking him into the spawn, hahaha, I think I pee'd a little.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Yes, yes they are. Which is quite sad.

He has awesome evade in the form of bodyslam, amazing harass in the form of his keg, staying power with his mana/damage boost and his ult rocks.

Sure his keg abilities require some skillshotting, but all you need is practice. Doing a q + r combo lategame in a 5v5 grouped situation is absolutely devestating.

TLDR: Gragas rocks.

Edit: What are peoples thoughts on building Talon? I've seen some guides go for crit/lifesteal, but I kinda feel as if you're better off going for straight damage to boost his abilities.
    I usually build Talon like this (and mind you, have *quite good* results (I believe about 80% win chance in normals, haven't had that much opportunity to play him ranked)):

Go top lane, start with boots + 3 pots (or Dorans shield if your enemy is a really strong physical harasser)

Then proceed to buy:
    little madred
    boots
    wriggles
    boots to merc treads
    brutalizer
    phage
    avarice blade

at this point, it's your personal decision. Either you convert your brutalizer and av. blade into Youmuus, for an extra speed/AS buff, or you try to finish Trinity force as fast as possible. If you get both, the game is usually over and you can burst most squishies withing seconds easily. If the game goes on longer, try to get an Bloodthirster (or if you get fed early)

works like a charm for me

ps:
    i have arpen reds, ad quints, yellow armor and blue mres runes, skilled 21 into offense (and depending on our lineup i squeeze the remaining points into defense or utility)

Taric changes...are interesting to say the least.Might make him for fun for sure.

Deleted
    Taric changes? o_o what taric changes? ;O
    please tell me the stun is gonna to die ;p i hate it

Edit : Nevermind, found it. that new taric ult seems op T_T
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-09-14 at 06:40 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Taric changes? o_o what taric changes? ;O
    please tell me the stun is gonna to die ;p i hate it

Edit : Nevermind, found it. that new taric ult seems op T_T
    why op? It just seems like a slightly stronger shatter and short time boost to his team. Won't change much, but help him a little bit in lategame (though make him even more an aura-bot )

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    why op? It just seems like a slightly stronger shatter and short time boost to his team. Won't change much, but help him a little bit in lategame (though make him even more an aura-bot )
    It hits pretty hard if the Taric decides to get any sort of spell power. 350 plus a .6 ratio isn't bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    It hits pretty hard if the Taric decides to get any sort of spell power. 350 plus a .6 ratio isn't bad at all.
    ಠ_ಠ

I look forward to seeing how the mordekaiser changes affect his bulk. Sometimes it can just be so damn hard to kill one that's built even a little bulky.

Taric better get spellpower, he isn't really a champion past level 10 without it. Compare games you've played where Taric tries to healer tank with aegis/heart of gold/etc to games where he went for Rabadon's and sat back away from the action spamming stun and heal, I bet the AP Tarics helped your team more.

Maybe it's different in super elo ranked matches, but every time I play with a no-AP Taric he's a massive joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Taric better get spellpower, he isn't really a champion past level 10 without it. Compare games you've played where Taric tries to healer tank with aegis/heart of gold/etc to games where he went for Rabadon's and sat back away from the action spamming stun and heal, I bet the AP Tarics helped your team more.

Maybe it's different in super elo ranked matches, but every time I play with a no-AP Taric he's a massive joke.
    I found he works best as a caster tank, but you NEED max CDR so you can spam the hell outta his stun. Get some tankyish items (Soul Shroud is awesome), but still have some AP so that his heal isn't worthless -_-

Deleted
    The thing is...where to get all this gold?

gold/10 rules baby! They rock my boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space