10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Without having the double escape, the CC or the range. Yeah they're definitely similar to LB
    Hold it there partner I never said they were totally similar. They just seem to have that crazy burst riot seems hell-bent on exterminating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone played Karthus mid recently? He's still really strong and safe if you can ban out LB that is since she's a popular pick. You literally just sit back and farm like you might in Season 2, don't push to hard and you can stay relatively safe from any form of gank. If you have a jungler that's willing to give up wraiths then more power to you, think I have my mid lane rotation now.

Karthus and Fizz. What else could you want?

Also I haven't touched bot lane in so long, kind of surprised that I never have to go there, it's been over a week since I've had to play down there and I'm happy I don't ever get put there. Bot lane is where all sorts of hell happens.
    Hey everyone

Karthus safe? Im not sure where thats from when he has no sustain, no mobility, and to do his max damage he has to be right in their face. Most people dont play him cause of how easily he can get taken out, by a lot of ppl, not just LB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Karthus safe? Im not sure where thats from when he has no sustain, no mobility, and to do his max damage he has to be right in their face. Most people dont play him cause of how easily he can get taken out, by a lot of ppl, not just LB.
    Ever heard of the famous sit back and use q? I started with faire charm, 5 health pots, and 3 mana pots. Not exactly hard, especially when you can take wraiths too. I didn't even need blue buff and let my jungle have it.
    Hey everyone

Good to know... I get better ping on EUW than NA.

Rito pls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Good to know... I get better ping on EUW than NA.

Rito pls.
    At least the NA servers aren't down the entire time
    :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    At least the NA servers aren't down the entire time
    :^)
    Word, god bless the states :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Word, god bless the states :^)
    Thanks Obama ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

is it better to just coop v ai my way to 30 on a new account or do pvp games do better? I do not want to do the bullshit Twisted Treeline bot games that I've seen people do.

Deleted
    is it better to just coop v ai my way to 30 on a new account or do pvp games do better? I do not want to do the bullshit Twisted Treeline bot games that I've seen people do.
    pretty sure they nerfed AI xp enough to make sure ppl just do PvP, but might be wrong. I'd just do PvP regardless tho cause bots are boring as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    pretty sure they nerfed AI xp enough to make sure ppl just do PvP, but might be wrong. I'd just do PvP regardless tho cause bots are boring as shit.
    Baiting them to a level 1 tower dive never gets old though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baiting them to a level 1 tower dive never gets old though.
    They use wards now, can't juke them in bushes =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Any news on Nidalee nerfs lined up? Her spears are such a nuisance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Any news on Nidalee nerfs lined up? Her spears are such a nuisance.
    just read this on Surrenderat20.net:

I'm sure some people will be able to be successful jungling her following the changes, but I don't imagine it will become a mainstream thing.
    As for Javelin Toss, it will probably just see straight up nerfs. It's important to the spell's identity that the spell varies quite meaningfully in damage from point blank to max range, so the more that is true, the better players will feel about those long range snipes. The problem with increasing the base damage on Javelin Toss is that it deals immense damage at level 9 when maxed first."

So i guess they're still evaluating but nerfs to her Javelin are pretty much confirmed at this point.
    Hallelujah?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    But then again, playing against smurfs 24/7 when you level your first account is even more boring, I quit like 5 times before I reached lvl 30, because of all the smurfs and the fact that after lvl 20-25 you are against Plats who boost friends all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    But then again, playing against smurfs 24/7 when you level your first account is even more boring, I quit like 5 times before I reached lvl 30, because of all the smurfs and the fact that after lvl 20-25 you are against Plats who boost friends all the time.
    I'm just trying to level an EUW account so I can possibly do viewer games with a streamer I like. I'll probably try EUW ranked as well at some point and hope for better luck in placements.

I'm just trying to level an EUW account so I can possibly do viewer games with a streamer I like. I'll probably try EUW ranked as well at some point and hope for better luck in placements.
    Vice versa for me, but it's annoying to play on the US realms, since im getting like 200ms, rather than 40-45 on euW

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got a quad with malzahar in my promo game. Ran oom and zed killed me so no penta.

The tanks thought they were invincible so they just stood in the null zone. Liandrys ticked away their hp bar.

I'm so pumped right now.

People really underestimate how much damage Liandry's/Rylai's gives. On most AP casters, I go Liandry's/Rylai's/Void Staff/defensive. Only the most absurd AP ratios really work with Deathcap, and DiffTheEnder worked out the math for Liandry's outdamaging Void Staff by a wide margin. Since Void already outdamages Cap, ergo, it too folds to Liandry's.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...redibly-strong

It's a bit old, but AP itemization hasn't changed much aside from Athene's.
    Last edited by Lyese; 2014-05-26 at 01:34 AM.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having weird issues with the client lately? Mine crashes after every game, and I've had it lock up during banning or when I try to select rune/masteries.