15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    That ahri skin is the best one I've bought in a long time.

Deleted
    Got the legendary/expensive skin for Anivia. Such a shame her Q is still fucked.

Lol wtf, joined a ranked game, but the champion select was just a black screen. Could hear the others type messages and all that, but the screen was black, so I closed the game and now got leave penatly D:
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    anyone getting hyped for tomorrow?
    I think i'll play 2 placement games and maybe 2 the day after, saving the last games for the weekend.

But the weekend is the worst :O Thats when the drunk whiny flaming people are on :P
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be playing my placements after my sales meeting tomorrow morning (god I love real estate, rough the first 6 months or so but then you get leads etc. and have so much free time), all 10 of Shaco spam. I will leave the lobby if I don't get jungle, I don't fuck around with my placements.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    I think i'll play 2 placement games and maybe 2 the day after, saving the last games for the weekend.
    My boss and I are spending today practicing and tomorrow doing duo ranked. We are ready, ADC/support combo will get us through the placements.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    I'll be playing my placements after my sales meeting tomorrow morning (god I love real estate, rough the first 6 months or so but then you get leads etc. and have so much free time), all 10 of Shaco spam. I will leave the lobby if I don't get jungle, I don't fuck around with my placements.
    We plan on using a few combos that are strong for carries. Leona/Vayne is going to be our main one.

Dont you get a loss if you leave champ select?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Dont you get a loss if you leave champ select?
    You do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    My boss and I are spending today practicing and tomorrow doing duo ranked. We are ready, ADC/support combo will get us through the placements.

We plan on using a few combos that are strong for carries. Leona/Vayne is going to be our main one.
    I'd highly recommend you not using Vayne. Particularly not in combo with Leona. Pretty much any standard lane will smash that setup and if Leona falls behind she's useless and Vayne's not really worth it in this meta.

If you want to play Leona, grab yourself a Corki instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    Can't play this weekend, could play next week when I get home from work at about 11pm and all the kids are asleep.

Will guarantee to get placed in Bronze 5 and have to move up again /sigh
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Or Jinx. That E combo. But Vayne can still get a good come back, depending on your elo i guess. Any good adc can get a comeback actually. Vayne is just, imo, a bigger bitch cause she can so easily 1v1 most champs. (Yes, i really hate Vayne's)

I'm kinda happy that the reset comes, fresh elo start is always nice. And even if i get placed lower, i will try my best and come higher. Mostly cause i just know that my placements will go wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to 1v1, grab a Twitch.

Seriously though, with such a heavy emphasis on mid game, most Vaynes don't ever get to be a force to be reckoned with.

Or Leona and Graves, the early damage is sick. Can burst someone down in an instant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, there are very few people I like to duo with but there has been this one guy more recently that I like that's an ADC. He doesn't generally lose lane and in my eyes that's a win win even if he doesn't get ahead... It means he's consistent and I still have pressure on dragon since our bot lane isn't out of the game.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'd highly recommend you not using Vayne. Particularly not in combo with Leona. Pretty much any standard lane will smash that setup and if Leona falls behind she's useless and Vayne's not really worth it in this meta.

It's worked fine for us thus far (we're high Silver, low Gold elo). Most people play with supports like Thresh, Sona, or Blitz, because they're considered "safe" or "god-tier" supports who can single handedly decide games on their own. More often than not, it comes down to skill than specific champions at this level.

I think it's at least worth trying out. Both of our champion pools are deep enough that it wouldn't matter (he plays Corki, Graves, Jinx, among others; I play Braum, Thresh, Soraka, and Sona as well; I've been intending to pick up Janna at some point too), but it's our favorite champs and combo, so it's what we're going with for now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be honest, there are very few people I like to duo with but there has been this one guy more recently that I like that's an ADC. He doesn't generally lose lane and in my eyes that's a win win even if he doesn't get ahead... It means he's consistent and I still have pressure on dragon since our bot lane isn't out of the game.
    That's me with him. His farming is good, his map awareness is great, and he generally doesn't lose lane. I know duo is different than norms (we generally have someone else with us, if not more, and norms are "played differently" than ranked games anywho), but I have a really good feeling about it.

And that is what it comes down to; play something you are comfortable and good with, it's better than "OP champion of the month"picks really, or even counter picks. For instance, as support I only play Thresh, and have been playing him for quite some time, so even if I get "countered" by Morgana it is usually an easy lane if my ADC got brain.

well ladder reset in oce

already seeing some people going hard for that #1 challenger heh

too bad im busy lately with stuff so ill just take my time climbing
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's me with him. His farming is good, his map awareness is great, and he generally doesn't lose lane. I know duo is different than norms (we generally have someone else with us, if not more, and norms are "played differently" than ranked games anywho), but I have a really good feeling about it.
    Exactly, the great thing is that I just carry the jungle pretty hard (really not trying to brag because it's just how it is when I get Shaco) and it's a win win since bot lane never loses and I never feel under pressure in regards to that lane. Good luck with your placements, may you win 10 in a row.
    Hey everyone

Exactly, the great thing is that I just carry the jungle pretty hard (really not trying to brag because it's just how it is when I get Shaco) and it's a win win since bot lane never loses and I never feel under pressure in regards to that lane. Good luck with your placements, may you win 10 in a row.
    People liek you are why I ban shaco. Hes not worth the trouble of going against, too annoying for one champion to be. Rather face a Fizz or Godyr or whatever else you can think of

Deleted
    Love a toplane fed pantheon crying my Shaco support is useless, even though I have highest damage on Champions, after our NUNU (!!!!) botlane fed the fuck out of Graves in about 3 minutes. Clearly going from 0/4/0 to 6/6/14 as a 'troll' pick is OH SO BAD. Better keep ulting in 5 people, instantly dying and thinking you have some use though.

Perhaps I should go through with ranked this season. Getting fed up with Platinum and Diamond (!!!!) players thinking there are only 2 or 3 good champs for ANY role in this game, then use my INACTIVITY elo as their only argument. I've seen less retarded people on American TV...