15+ Year Old Account
    But I thought you're suppose to just blindly rush after the enemy to try and get the last hit in.

Yeah I get zoned in and ignore the minimap and chat. I should turn my music off more often and hear the game because apparently the map ping is audible too (who knew?!).

And seeing that person play Irelia was cool. Any time I hawkeyed her on the minimap I strolled the other way all casual like.

I know one thing... not getting last hit sucks ass as Ashe. I was so behind on gear and levels that I just trundled along with the group shooting big arrows whenever I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    But I thought you're suppose to just blindly rush after the enemy to try and get the last hit in.
    Surprisingly I barely died to that. Once, with Trist when the dude got healed while I was midair with rocket job was my worst bite the bait death. Other than that my deaths were to ganks, not really me extending.

People playing against us though... yeah they died pushing at us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Yeah I get zoned in and ignore the minimap and chat. I should turn my music off more often and hear the game because apparently the map ping is audible too (who knew?!).

And seeing that person play Irelia was cool. Any time I hawkeyed her on the minimap I strolled the other way all casual like.

I know one thing... not getting last hit sucks ass as Ashe. I was so behind on gear and levels that I just trundled along with the group shooting big arrows whenever I could.
    I really suck at getting last hit in on lower levels. Once I get higher, and a bit of gear, it is obviously much more easier since I usually am able to kill them with one hit if they're at half health.

This weeks champions don't look at that interesting. :\

I just trundled along with the group shooting big arrows whenever I could.
    On one of those big arrows when the team was running away wairusomad said in vent o pro arrow! so be glad the guy carrying us liked it lol

This weeks champions don't look at that interesting. :\
    Ashe is fun for me, I likey da range. Bro'gath was cool, the one time I played him.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    On one of those big arrows when the team was running away wairusomad said in vent o pro arrow! so be glad the guy carrying us liked it lol
    awesome lol

was he serious or being sarcastic? Because I did shoot one or two "pro" arrows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ashe is fun for me, I likey da range. Bro'gath was cool, the one time I played him.
    Well I already have Ashe, so her being free for me is kind of...meh.

So far this season in ranked I have 1 win and 7 losses. I've been queuing up with my friend and have lost 5 games in a row, there always seems to be a useless person on my team resulting in the other team getting fed and my team having to 4v5. I don't know if it is because my friend and I are still doing placement matches or that the elo system is screwing us over, but this is getting very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Extropian View Post
    So far this season in ranked I have 1 win and 7 losses. I've been queuing up with my friend and have lost 5 games in a row, there always seems to be a useless person on my team resulting in the other team getting fed and my team having to 4v5. I don't know if it is because my friend and I are still doing placement matches or that the elo system is screwing us over, but this is getting very frustrating.
    A bit of both. Unless you're insanely good and can carry horrible teams by yourself, ELO hell is almost impossible to get out of without some luck.

I really with they would implement a system that factored personal performance into your ELO, cause I'm sick of losing games because bottom and/or mid decide to feed, or our jungle decides to do nothing for the first 20 minutes of the game while the other teams jungle comes and regularly ganks lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yurnero takes a lot more skill than many carries in DotA...

The ints in DotA are still just as cheesy at times, they're just very different from APs in that they don't scale with game time, they only become weaker as the game moves on. Still, most of DotA is in the items. I kind of like that more than LoL...but DotA is a dying game.
    The only real gripe I had about juggy was getting caught alone when he passed that magic number of attack speed. The truest instance of an instagib.

Technically Harbinger scaled with items, but I think he was the only one.

awesome lol

was he serious or being sarcastic? Because I did shoot one or two "pro" arrows.
    He was serious, when it comes to calling something pro you never mess around!

O and Ashe you were doing very good harassing early game, cho gath not so much

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    He was serious, when it comes to calling something pro you never mess around!

O and Ashe you were doing very good harassing early game, cho gath not so much
    It was hard to place rupture to hit them, especially since the dude I was trying to hit was cho'gath. It was like we were constantly dancing around. I need to learn how to use him better. His mana is a bitch and I dislike not getting final hits because he has to melee. I think I'll stick to shoosting.

It was hard to place rupture to hit them, especially since the dude I was trying to hit was cho'gath. It was like we were constantly dancing around. I need to learn how to use him better. His mana is a bitch and I dislike not getting final hits because he has to melee. I think I'll stick to shoosting.
    Cho really needs defensive runes/masteries to shine early game. Once you get level 30 with a full rune page, you can pretty much just auto attack minions and ignore champions completely, they'll never do damage past your armor and passive.

Deleted
    Yeah I play Cho from time to time.
    you should try play him full AP :P its funny to instagib a squishy with Rupture > Feral Scream > Feast, while still being tanky

15+ Year Old Account
    Erm...a curious question, if I ever make it to 20+, would it be better to start buying runes or just focus on buying champions I like?

Deleted
    You could save up for runes, you definately should if you plan on doing ranked right at 30/soon after you hit 30.
    I never bothered with them untill 30 though, but then again, only started doing ranked ages after I got to 30.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    I once lost a botgame.
    Really.
    I did
    How about losing a beginner bot game with a final score of 6 team kills to 35 team deaths? Yea. I was the one with the 6 kills. I somehow managed to say "its alright guys, you'll get better over time" by the end of it. I was...numb. Just...what...wow...what?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Erm...a curious question, if I ever make it to 20+, would it be better to start buying runes or just focus on buying champions I like?
    Get a some generic runes first IMO, I got life quints, mana regen yellow, magic res blue and either arp or magic pen reds depending on which type of champ you play more. Not great for any specific champ, but since they're so generic they'll work pretty well no matter who you play.

Penetration/armor/CDR/penetration
    Marks/runes/glyphs/quints
    ^_^

Deleted
    What's up with all the bot games talk? :P me thinks some people here play against bots too much :P
    anyways, just saw that Normal Draft Mode is here too stay.
    also, WHY IS THE SERVER UNAVAILABLE GAH

15+ Year Old Account
    @Lysah & edgecrusher - Hokai, I shall keep those suggestions in mind. I suppose I could buy a few now since I play rather irregularly... bah, I'll ponder it later when I'm more awake.