10+ Year Old Account
    You know... that really gives me the idea you haven't read a single word people said other than 'jungle'.

Advising someone to pick up arguably the hardest jungler (mechanically, unique playstyle, need for reading the opponent and a very difficult endgame) when they're obviously pretty darn new to how the game works is, to put it mildly, quite silly.

Wow, so I checked out GPs probuilds.net, what is up with the mass stack of IE? Haven't played for a couple of days, perhaps even a week, but clearly I missed something? O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Crit is always good for GP, and the rework doubled down on it.

But trippel IE good? Ofc that is 60% crit, which is nice.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Stacking IEs is a cheap (huh) way to get lots of AD and crit and blow 2k parrrley barrels
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Stacking IEs is a cheap (huh) way to get lots of AD and crit and blow 2k parrrley barrels
    Yeah, hoped to try it this night, but for some reason I have the worst of luck tonight! 3 games, all lost so freaking hard. Won't blame it all on my team, as I have either managed to go tie with my lane opponent (and a assist or two from ulting), or losing it and be forced to play defensive. But my teammates.. Ugh, every lane so far have lost, and every jungler except one have been rubbish, had a Lee that did pretty well, but then at 15-ish minutes in he just said "Lets surr at 20, I cant carry after that because I am Lee, then he knocked their fed Jinx after our low HP botlane so she got a double kill from them, and a tripple from just standing there auto attacking Lee.

One game, I went 8/10/10, a 42 minutes game. My barrels really started to hurt (but didnt go with the IE build, went Trinity - Hydra, works nice for splitting), but my team.. well, our support never cared about warding, so their Annie just ran around us, and Ult comboed our ADC :P

What a terrible night to be comming back to this game! I honestly believe that I get teamed up with shitplayers because I got a 75 games chat restricition! After I got that one I have been matched with terrible silver/low gold players, against gold/plat. I my self is only S2, because my internet is rather shabby, so wont step a foot in ranked and ruin a important game incase it screws up and jump to 500ms..

Also fuck Gnar players. I never understood why they would give a champion good ranged poke (if he gets his w stacked, boom), then a self heal by simply turning into a monster, a bunch of CC and a ton of defensives while being Big Gnar. Oh, and a really good escape as well, only thing he is missing is a map wide ability.

(ops, turned into a rant.. sorry bout that!)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, is it "normal" to get a 75 games chat restriction? Never got a ban or anything before.. I can be rather toxic at times, mostly because I play with a shitty internet connection and get frustrated over that, and then it just goes out over my teammates because they start to blame me or something. People who are just complaing is ok, but if they complain to me personally (and I start every match with "Sorry guys if I mess up, my internet connection is really shady, so it jumps to 500 ms at times"), then I lose it. It is enough to have to deal with the internet connection, but top it with people who blame me for our loss - fuck them. People who fight each other - mute.

I should just start muting as the game starts x) Pings are enough..

15+ Year Old Account
    Idk how it calculates how many games, but chat restrictions are usually the first punishment given out after warnings. And yeah, you should just start muting the moment arguments/blame starts getting thrown out. Not worth risking more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Idk how it calculates how many games, but chat restrictions are usually the first punishment given out after warnings. And yeah, you should just start muting the moment arguments/blame starts getting thrown out. Not worth risking more.
    Wouldn't mind getting banned tbh, would made quitting this toxic game easier. I got no chance to climb in ranks because of my internet connection (and it is the best I can get where I live.. It's something really really wrong with it, but the provider says everything is in order from their side, and I have changed my router like 3 times to see if that helps..), and to me PvP games are all about climbing in the ranking system. So yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You know... that really gives me the idea you haven't read a single word people said other than 'jungle'.

Advising someone to pick up arguably the hardest jungler (mechanically, unique playstyle, need for reading the opponent and a very difficult endgame) when they're obviously pretty darn new to how the game works is, to put it mildly, quite silly.
    That's what I did, it doesn't matter how hard a champion is mechanically, with time you pick it up anyways. You can go into the deep end with a champion like Shaco, you're going to suck for awhile but eventually you come out understanding him and just loving the game.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, hoped to try it this night

Btw, is it "normal" to get a 75 games chat restriction? Never got a ban or anything before.. I can be rather toxic at times, mostly because I play with a shitty internet connection and get frustrated over that, and then it just goes out over my teammates because they start to blame me or something. People who are just complaing is ok, but if they complain to me personally (and I start every match with "Sorry guys if I mess up, my internet connection is really shady, so it jumps to 500 ms at times"), then I lose it. It is enough to have to deal with the internet connection, but top it with people who blame me for our loss - fuck them. People who fight each other - mute.

I should just start muting as the game starts x) Pings are enough..
    I would say that going all ad+crit on GP is a bad idea because, well, because of same reasons you don't go full AD as Rene. Well, you do sometimes, but only when you have upper hand over your opponent and enemy team doesn't have someone who can burst you down. Eventually you need to go defensive on GP, because you find yourself in a position where Xin with 30 stacks just 3 shots you or some shit like that, regardless of your 900 crits.

I personally still go for triforce on GP first, then for various stuff from health items to damage items, he is quite versatile in gearing-up-sense, but if his laning phase is screwed and he is not able to splitpush-to-get-good (aka get crapton of coins from barrel farming) he ends up stuck on 1-2 items and gets outclassed by anyone.

It's (75 days restriction) normal for someone who flames a lot. If you are frustrated over your connection - call your ICP and unleash your frustration at them. Do that every day and every time you feel frustrated, it helps. But don't yell at your teammates, there is zero reason to do so, if you feel like you will yell at your teammates - mute everyone and unbind "open chat" key
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-08-18 at 06:58 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because you once you have Triforce + IE you insta gib waves with Parrley, leading to more gold income than is healthy for a pirate. So why not spend it all on more damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you die from enemy focus and can't afford sit in the back line

Deleted
    Wut? If anything the new GP can us his long range massive damage a lot easier then the old GP. If you're getting instafocussed you have a positioning problem, not an item problem.

Wouldn't mind getting banned tbh, would made quitting this toxic game easier. I got no chance to climb in ranks because of my internet connection (and it is the best I can get where I live.. It's something really really wrong with it, but the provider says everything is in order from their side, and I have changed my router like 3 times to see if that helps..), and to me PvP games are all about climbing in the ranking system. So yeah
    I find threatening to change provider, or actually changing the provider can get a better connection, if that's an option for you. I was with a provider and they throttled my upload speed (could still see things happening in LoL, couldn't act. Could hear people on Skype but they couldn't hear me) and they said everything was fine. They got bought out and my provider changed, and all those problems disappeared.

Oh, these PROJECT skins. Good bye wallet :<

Could a Shaco player give me some advice please? I have a few questions...

Is AP Shaco ever viable in the jungle?
    I'm assuming the best start path is Gromp -> Blue -> Gank jungler at their red or Krugs -> Red -> Gank Jungler at their blue? If so, what do you take second, Shiv or Vanish?
    Late game, how do you play? Do you split push, or try and assassinate something?
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2015-08-18 at 11:58 AM.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Chain kegs for a bazillion true damage. Split push for days and just ult if your team gets into a 4v4. And if they do, no one is stopping GP because a single person ain't gonna cut it.

Chain kegs for a bazillion true damage. Split push for days and just ult if your team gets into a 4v4. And if they do, no one is stopping GP because a single person ain't gonna cut it.
    I always keep a keg near me/under my turret in case someone tries to fuck with the Pirate. Yeah, they might get the jump, but your Barrel is gonna crit for 900+ with Parrrrley.

I never played GP before his rework, so I can't speak for that, but he's really strong right now, especially as CritPlank.

In laning phase, I always keep a keg in the brush, so if they go in, I pop a keg under me (that is connected to the one in the brush), parrrley the one in the brush, and laugh at they run away again.

And ye, it is rather fun to blow up their ADC with a keg, love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except when people don't stand on top of your kegs and don't instantgib them. When you play anyone as glass cannon 1 person is not a problem, ever, you can easily burst one person down (especially with free CC removal), but when you get Elise and Trundle or whatever on top of you - you die instantly before even first keg is ready for blast.

It works with GP the same way it works with anyone else - you don't go full AD if you feel threatened from enemy team. If there is no one to contest you - go for expensive damage items, but in the late game you have to have at least two defensive items to not die from a single Jinx rocket

- - - Updated - - -

And ye, it is rather fun to blow up their ADC with a keg, love it.
    It's really weird ADC that stand on top of a barrel

Deleted
    Except when people don't stand on top of your kegs and don't instantgib them. When you play anyone as glass cannon 1 person is not a problem, ever, you can easily burst one person down (especially with free CC removal), but when you get Elise and Trundle or whatever on top of you - you die instantly before even first keg is ready for blast.

It works with GP the same way it works with anyone else - you don't go full AD if you feel threatened from enemy team. If there is no one to contest you - go for expensive damage items, but in the late game you have to have at least two defensive items to not die from a single Jinx rocket

- - - Updated - - -

It's really weird ADC that stand on top of a barrel
    Tbh, what's weird is you NOT being able to hit barrels in teamfights apparently. I'd seriously reconsider your positioning again in teamfights in that case. And I seriously can't remember when anyone went 'at least' 2 defensive items on the new GP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except when people don't stand on top of your kegs and don't instantgib them.
    Which is why you keep one in stock and then chain them to existing barrels.