10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. Quite entertaining, tbh

Mmm not sure if it's a win or a lose that I won't get the ugly plat border.

Honestly, I believe they are doing the exact right thing! I am chat restricted, wont get my rewards (if I even would care to climb..). And I am ok with it. I lost my cool, I talked shit down on people, and now I have to face my consequences. Being chat restricted really isn't a punishment enough. This is!

Hope they won't give after, and give people who did get chat restriction etc their rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo - and I've never gotten chat restricted, have the Riot Fist Bump ward and the Santa Baron icon - I'd be fine with people still getting rewards if they got chat restricted only once. And then not for 400+ games, but anything below 10-20 games or so. Same as they don't look to punish everyone that got LoPrio queue, only those with 20+ minutes, which actually takes a decent amount of fucking up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feelsbadman.jpg

Think that about sums up my thoughts. =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Do we even know what the next reward is yet?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Do we even know what the next reward is yet?
    Nope they haven't announce the rewards yet even tho the client keeps fucking with me and saying it has

Darius buffs have appeared on the PBE!

Darius
    • Attack speed per level increased to 2% from 1%
    • Hemorrhage (Passive) effect renamed to Noxian Might from Bloodrage
    • Decimate (Q) damage increased to 40/65/90/115/140 from 20/40/60/80/100
    Not entirely directly related, but Draven buff and new thingies!

Draven
    • League of Draven (Passive) now gets a bonus when catching an axe while another one is still in the air and when killing 6 minions in a row without dropping an axe.
    • [NOTE: You get 1 bonus stack when catching an axe while another is in the air. You get (2?) extra stacks when killing 6 minions in a row without dropping an axe]
    • Starting with 200 stacks, there is now a chat callout every time you gain 100 stacks + an announcement when you cash in stacks with a kill.
    Draven is the only ADC I play, so I'm liking them. More quality-of-life one than anything, I guess.

Syndra as well!
    Syndra
    • Transcendent (Passive)
    • Dark Sphere now deals 15% bonus TRUE damage to champions instead just increasing damage to champions by 15%
    • Scatter the Weak width increased up to 100% from 50%
    Syndra is one of my main mid laners, so really, really, really liking that Dark Sphere buff, if it stays in.

Don't check it every day, so I missed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    They really screwed up on item changes. When a Singed can have 5.3k HP with no hp runes, no cinderhulk, and not even finishing his build, there are only a few ADCs left that have a chance to kill him.

I don't get why they keep somehow getting back to the overkill HP meta despite trying their best to get away from it every time it arises. It's not even something hard to find. You add a bunch of new items, all the items have high HP on them, people combine them with previous high HP items, people have over 5k HP without health multipliers. They don't hide that they hate health stacking metas and are quick to nerf them. So I don't think it was their intention to make immortal tanks.

While it's still around I guess I should play all the champions that scale off of max health for damage to see some hilarious results. Cant remember many of them though.
    Here, have a list:

• Amumu's Despair
    • Brand's Blaze
    • Fiora's Duelist's Dance
    • Gnar's Hyper
    • Gragas's Drunken Rage
    • Jayce's Thundering Blow
    • Kalista's Sentinel
    • Kog'Maw's Bio-Arcane Barrage
    • Malzahar's Null Zone
    • Maokai's Twisted Advance
    • Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave
    • Nasus's Fury of the Sands
    • Poppy's Devastating Blow
    • Sejuani's Flail of the Northern Winds
    • Shyvana's Flame Breath
    • Sion's Glory in Death
    • Sion's Soul Furnace
    • Trundle's Subjugate
    • Varus's Blighted Quiver
    • Vayne's Silver Bolts
    • Vi's Denting Blows
    • Warwick's Hungering Strike
    • Zac's Unstable Matte
    • Zed's Contempt for the Weak
    Interesting list. I'm gonna go back to playing Vi. Trundle will be very strong as well. Vayne too (bleh). Oh particular note is Sion, the only dude with 2 on the list, one ability being his W, the shield, and the other being his basic attacks after his death.

Looking at all of these, I'm sad that they nerfed Sej's W so hard. Understandable, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

That, or I'll just continue to play Volibear. His W should work nicely in this meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blade of the Ruined King.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even realize people cared about rewards that much... I never really have, they're just aesthetic.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    When Origen is using Fnatic's Janna against Fnatic...

MAXIMUM DISRESPECT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post

MAXIMUM DISRESPECT.
    Wrong thread. We have an LCS one. Please use that one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post

MAXIMUM DISRESPECT.
    More like fanboying
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Vayne jungle with Sated Devourer and BotRK, baybay Tanks. It is so fun when you finally get that Sated, and just melt everything.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Vayne jungle with Sated Devourer and BotRK, baybay Tanks. It is so fun when you finally get that Sated, and just melt everything.
    I can imagine her ganks are quite strong if you come in at the right angle.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I can imagine her ganks are quite strong if you come in at the right angle.
    Ye, she is rather decent at clearing as well. One of the best ADC(Marksman) junglers imo, though there is a bunch of better junglers :P

Did some games where I built on hit effect items on her (BotRK, Wits and so on). The damage she gets when she is Sated is just insane. If you manage to stun someone, they are dead long before the stun is over, as her E is every second attack.

Absolutely worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Ye, she is rather decent at clearing as well. One of the best ADC(Marksman) junglers imo, though there is a bunch of better junglers :P

Did some games where I built on hit effect items on her (BotRK, Wits and so on). The damage she gets when she is Sated is just insane. If you manage to stun someone, they are dead long before the stun is over, as her E is every second attack.

Absolutely worth a try
    I have a friend who likes ot Jungle and ADC, and his favourite ADC is Vayne. Suggesting him this will make his day!
    RETH