Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Can we just remove Frozen Gauntlet from the game, +65 armor is not balanced. Literally makes Ezreal to tanky as that armor gives him just enough to escape with E and then literally fuck you with his Q or whatever it is to proc the passive on that item.

Fuck FG, I hope it get burned alive. The solution, play an AP jungler you might say... On a smurf account and Nidalee is great and all if Ezreal didn't have E. Seriously the champ doesn't need a nerf but the items he builds does. Really wish I had Elise on this account, I'd win every single game with her.

pls buff Shaco
    Not trying to be a dick but what is Frozen Gauntlet? Frozen Heart? Icebourne Gauntlet? Did they change the names and Im just not aware?

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure he means Iceborn Gauntlet seeing as he was talking about Ezreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Not trying to be a dick but what is Frozen Gauntlet? Frozen Heart? Icebourne Gauntlet? Did they change the names and Im just not aware?
    Whatever that fucking item that slows and gives +65 armor, fuck that item and fuck Ezreal. For real though I'm just salty I don't have Elise and Graves on my smurf account while my main is banned, I'd win 80% of my games on my smurf up to mid diamond with those two.

The entire problem is, unless you play AP junglers you're basically fucked in this meta with a few exceptions like Graves or Kindred (and apparently Udyr with his 56% win rate just under Graves in Diamond... Still can't figure that one out). Also with new Shen out everyone is probably gonna get fucked by him for a lil bit, may even start being banned. I saw Shen's new kit in champ spotlight and was like "greaaaaaaat".
    Last edited by Duronos; 2016-01-28 at 09:24 PM.
    Hey everyone

So many changes the last months, if I where to start playing this game again I would have to learn it all a new :O
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

My Lunar Revel shop:

What do you guys have in yours?

Deleted
    Mine buged out and now i got diferent skins than the ones i initialy discovered.
    Now i have:
    -Lord Darius
    -Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate
    -Dragonblade Talon (already have Renegade Talon)
    -Death Blossom Elise
    -Sandstorm Ekko (i bought this one for -70%)
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-01-29 at 02:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    New season: If you can get into promos constantly but get bad luck, you will get a free win bank.

If you are in your promos to a new tier (Bronze to silver, silver to gold) you can get 2 banked wins.

These bonus wins do not go to anything above gold 1 though.
    Ah interesting. I only got in promos once and lost it once though, but then again I did get like 33 points per won game, so pretty sure the system thinks I should be higher. Cheers for the info.

For real though I'm just salty I don't have Elise and Graves on my smurf account while my main is banned, I'd win 80% of my games on my smurf up to mid diamond with those two.
    Subtle, as always.

As for the lunar thing, I got:
    Pharao Nasus - 50%
    Desperado Cassiopeia - 30%
    Wicked Leblanc - 60% (might get this)
    Karate Kennen - 70% (got this)
    Demolisher Nunu - 20%
    Cowgirl Miss Fortune - 60%

I finally figure out how to get max damage out of corki. You have to actually try to get above 70% crit this season.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Ended up in Bronze 5 after going 5-5 in placement matches. Thanks to a combination of bad games by myself, and morons on my team, or just pure gods on the enemy team, I'm still only half way through Bronze 4. I ended Preseason in Silver and going 5-5 puts you at the lowest of the low aparrently.

In my Lunar Revel shop I got shit all worth having
    Guardian of the Sands Kha'Zix - Own Mecha
    Wicked LeBlanc - Own Ravenborn
    iBlitzcrank - Own Battle Boss
    Firecracker Jinx - Own Slayer
    Rocket Girl Tristana - Own Dragon Trainer
    Commando Lux - Own Star Guardian

And all those skins are really bad (in my opinion), except POSSIBLY Firecracker Jinx, but I just prefer Slayer so much more. So fuck that noise.

Deleted
    I decided to play reworked Shen with a strange build just to test.
    Full Tank with Fervor of Battle mastery, Nashor's Tooth, Guinsoo's Rageblade and berserker boots.

I was doing insane amounts of damage. A full tank Mundo lost 70% of his HP in seconds and started runing away from me.
    My R was shielding people for 1100 and Q was removing lots of %HP on the 3 hits. (everything scales with AP)

AP hybrid Shen confirmed
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-01-30 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I decided to play reworked Shen with a strange build just to test.
    Full Tank with Fervor of Battle mastery, Nashor's Tooth, Guinsoo's Rageblade and berserker boots.

I was doing insane amounts of damage. A full tank Mundo lost 70% of his HP in seconds and started runing away from me.
    My R was shielding people for 1100 and Q was removing lots of %HP on the 3 hits. (everything scales with AP)

AP hybrid Shen confirmed
    Try playing him in the jungle and get devourer + wits end. Wits end reduce magic resistances.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    I changed my mind. Shen is one of the worst Full Tanks in the entire game.
    Zero damage, no Tank potential (worthless shield with 7 sec cooldown) and a laughable 1 second taunt.

No chances of carrying a team with this champion. Stay away from him in ranked if you want to carry noob teamates.
    #Rage_Tilt

edit: Sometimes i manage to win doing Sunfire Cape, Guinsoo Rageblde, Wits End and Blade of the Ruined King
    But i have no idea if this is good or if i am just playing against bad players.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-01-31 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Seriously, the reworked Shen is out for a few days .. give it some time so people can experiment with builds etc.

Plus, I'm pretty sure you're just using a bad build. A full tank build with Titanic is probably a lot better. You're not going to do damage or tank anything when you're dead in half a second.

Shen have always been a "go full tank or go home" champion, even how fun it is to play him AP, or AP/tank hybrid. Sure he can deal a lot of dmg with AP items, but he will die way too fast. Build him full tank and he last for ages, thus deals more damage over time.

No idea how this new one works though, just saw some youtube clips of him so far
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    But Shen have zero synergy with tanking items. Even Taric is a way better tank than Shen.
    Going Shen full Tank is no different than going Evelynn full Tank.

I am in the worst elo possible playing with and against Unranked/Bronze V players in normal queue (even though i am now Silver III)
    And i feel so useless with "Shen full Tank" on this elo
    I dont have enough crowd control to peel or zone enemies out (like Alistar, Leona, Blitz, Thresh)
    I am not a true Tank and if i dont build damage i am completely forgotten after my 1 second taunt.

I would never pick Shen in ranked to carry. Better pick "God Tier" Tanks, Assassins or Crowd Controllers
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-01-31 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean he has zero synergy? He scales with Bonus Health. His damage will always be relevant due to %health.

While I can see that Shen wouldn't be optimal in silver due to zero team work, I will say you are very quick to dismiss a champion when you have a limited grasp of what he can do.

Deleted
    I am in the worst elo possible playing with and against Unranked/Bronze V players
    In this case you could always apply your theory though.

Shen is one of the biggest tanks. Has % hp damage (which is always good). Has a great CC on relative low CD. His W could be gamechanging so to speak. His ult is the good old 'never be safe while ganking a lane ult'...

Compaing him to a full tank Evelyn is just hilarious really. An Eve provides absolutely nothing and dies. Shen brings a lot to the table.

edit:

And no synergy? Literally his entire kit is build around synergy. Surviving, peeling, and being annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I will say you are very quick to dismiss a champion when you have a limited grasp of what he can do.
    The scales of bonus health are bad. You are only bringing to the table a 400 shield and 400 damage on taunt (at level 18 and with full tank build)
    You are telling me you can carry a noob team with a 1 second taunt in a team fight? You better make that 2 second immune zone avoid 5000 melee damage or else you end up being useless with a "Full Tank build".

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Shen is one of the biggest tanks.
    Shen is not "one of the biggest tanks". He have zero +% armor, health, magic resist or any damage reduction.
    That makes Taric, Garen, Malphite, Poppy and virtually every other tank in the game more tanky than him.

I did about 20 games with him and the only thing i think he is actually very good at is split pushing with Sunfire Cape and Guinsoo Rageblade.
    I also love his mechanics and trades and overall gameplay. He is very fun to play.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-01 at 12:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The scales of bonus health are bad. You are only bringing to the table a 400 shield and 400 damage on taunt (at level 18 and with full tank build)
    At 3500 health (paltry for a tank), it's a 610 shield. Every 10 seconds. His ult grants 850 shield, without any AP.

You dismiss the damage scaling, yet everyone was complaining about the damage Tahm Kench did. He's sitting at half the scaling of Shen's damage, though, admittedly, gets it on all abilities + autos. Then again, Shen gets another damaging ability as well.

Being selective in your arguments does not make you any more convincing.

Mind you, I'm not saying Shen is - or isn't - good. I'm saying you're quick to dismiss the champion, when you haven't even quite grasped him entirely.

Deleted
    His shield is +14% of bonus health.
    5 items each with +500 health is 2500 bonus health, giving him a 470 shield at level 18. (building full Tank)

If you think you are more usefull building full Tank go ahead but i dont think he has a good enough crowd controll.

I am enjoying playing him with Sunfire Cape, Bunshee Veil, Guinsoo Ragebade, Wits End and Blade of the Ruined King.
    At least this way i am able to kill someone on my taunt and 2 second immune.
    I can also 1v1 almost everyone making my split push very powerfull.
    And...it's very enjoyable playing Shen like this very troll
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-01-31 at 08:58 PM.