It seems as though Ezreal is really powerful in that match for some reason. I think any champion that can build AP (because Rammus is stupid) AND has good mobility can dominate in Dominion.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Wut?

He's decent for holding nodes for a bit, but I have yet to play a game with a Heimer that was actually useful in the grand scope of things. All his abilities are too stationary to give some decent offensive value, so he's relegated to pure defense, it is nice when defending the quest tower though
    Gratz to being a mod <_< Looks like I have to watch out now D: Anyways, I played a game as Heime and what you say is true, he is not so very offensive unless he can build two turrets right away. Else his cooldowns are faaaaar too long but if you stay at one place (lets say a shrine outside their base) then you can have a pretty neat defense, especially with the fortify wanna be spell.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    dominion is gone again i want moaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

I found Renekton to be a monster in Dominion. Akali bothering you? Not a problem for him. He struggles a little for the first like 3 minutes, but after that he's a monster that just plows through everyone.

Deleted
    I find him meh on dominion. the thing is, people get maxed pretty fast cause of the extreme rate of gold, so renekton falls off even faster then in SF (imo atleast).
    He is, however insanely good for defending, cause try solo or duo a capture point with a giant beefy maxed Renekton standing there, GL with that one.

Played dominion all night yesterday. My mathc history is filled with Akali Dominion games, 4 loses, rest is wins. Ending up as #1 was standard, think I had like 4 or 5 games where I ended up as #3, rest #1 :P Boots of speed + 2 Tomes, build Tomes into revolver and rush Hextech and just keep stacking them. 120% spell vamp and I can dive 3 champions under their Shrine xD They really need to do same ajustments to the Dominion items to nerf her abit, because she is a bit over the top (haven't played Akali for 4 months until last night). Most people pick AD bruisers/carries, so any champion that does heavy magic damage and decent/strong 1v1 is totally boss. Looking forward to the release of Dominion though. Won't be playing it as my primary game type, but I'll be playing it alot whenever I have 20 minutes, or just feel like ripping faces with Akali xD

Deleted
    Gragas sounds nice for dominion. For a AP caster with great AoE (which is good for defending) he also has tankiness with his W and a short flash with his E.

However, I hope Dominion won't become this unbalanced (which it basically is already) gamemode which will bring nerfs and buffs to certain champions which results in Summoner's Rift being unbalanced too.

It's like Blizzard trying to nerf PvE holy Paladins but actually buffing them and totally destroying PvP Holy Paladins.

Deleted
    I have yet to see a champ that absolutely doesn't work on Dominion, guys ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know Dominion or its items well enough yet to really work out proper builds for Poppy or Jax...

Deleted
    LoL, just saw a video of Chaox with a support Nunu. I am in the mood for some support Nunu now. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Don't know Dominion or its items well enough yet to really work out proper builds for Poppy or Jax...
    Lichbane, Boots, Deathcap, Void Staff --> Unstoppable Poppy
    And for Jax just got he same build as for Akali, 4 Gunblades
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-09-23 at 10:16 AM.

After my extensive Dominion testing (four whole matches) I came to the conclusion that tanky-ish is the way to go!

Deleted
    Indeed, Beefy champs with mobility and lots of movement speed. Rammus is an absolute beast, so is singed.

Deleted
    Rammus is standard, if we get draft mode for dominion he and singed are going to be insta banned. calling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about a Warwick then? Or a Tristana?

(sidenote, got buccaneer skin for Trist. Looks awesome!)
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2011-09-23 at 11:37 AM.

Deleted
    Not really sure, the ranged AD carries I've played with and against have done horribly, they can't take on a 1v1 if they get assaulted defending or attacking, and they can't farm creeps either.
    Dominion balance regarding champions is a bit of a mess right now. Hope it gets better, I'm tired of playing the same 2 champions because everything else is bad :b

Deleted
    Panth is INSANE on dominion I found out. his spear shot early game is ridiculous and if you can use your ult to quickly ninja a capture point or defend one. was Nr.1 by 300 points and was 10/2/8 the first game I played with panth on dominion (2nd dominion game ever). could just be me owning ass though :P but still xD

Deleted
    Yeah panth/TF ult should be great on dominion

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Panth is INSANE on dominion I found out. his spear shot early game is ridiculous and if you can use your ult to quickly ninja a capture point or defend one. was Nr.1 by 300 points and was 10/2/8 the first game I played with panth on dominion (2nd dominion game ever). could just be me owning ass though :P but still xD
    I went 18/5/6 with 2118 points in my 1st game <3 Irelia

Dominion was a lot of fun! I haven't really been looking forward to it but after testing it last night I really want it and fast.. Won all my 4 games with singed, he's kinda crazy in that map