Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The new mini-game is a lot of fun. Just saying.
    Mini game? Been gone for work a week now (and will be away for another), am I missing out on something?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Mini game? Been gone for work a week now (and will be away for another), am I missing out on something?
    Teamfight Tactics

Its really fun

Better than league of legends itself

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLChamp24601 View Post
    Found this tier list pretty useful. I play Riven and they have her as god tier! = D

I'm in silver ranking and they don't separate based on ranking, so Idk if the higher ranks use her very often.

https://www.mobachampion.com/tier-list/
    I suggest the following sites over this:
    league of graphs, u.gg, mobalytics.

Teamfight Tactics is fun but it made me tilt faster than I ever have in any game mode. I dislike how random it is, but I enjoy it.

Don't skip on the XP buys.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Teamfight Tactics

Its really fun

Better than league of legends itself
    Ah it's on live now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Teamfight Tactics is fun but it made me tilt faster than I ever have in any game mode. I dislike how random it is, but I enjoy it.

Don't skip on the XP buys.
    Ye, saw Spazie do a match, crushed everyone because he got super lucky with items in the first mob rounds, and had a hyper carry Trist from the beginning.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Ah it's on live now?
    Yes.

At least it was 3 days ago. I hope it still is.

Ah it's on live now?

- - - Updated - - -

Ye, saw Spazie do a match, crushed everyone because he got super lucky with items in the first mob rounds, and had a hyper carry Trist from the beginning.
    Getting a carry with Rapid Firecannon (finish it up with Statik and Rageblade/Shojins) early on will carry you at least to top 3. It's super random though. Sometimes the monster phase doesn't even give me any loot.

I had a pretty funny match in TFT. Top 3 is me, an assassin team and a 6-yordle team. My team is pretty mediocre with just asol as a carry, elementals and some tanks.

What happened is the assassin team is wrecking me, but somehow the yordles managed to knock out the assassins lol. Then my asol just facerolled the yordles for the easiest win of my life xD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    What happened is the assassin team is wrecking me, but somehow the yordles managed to knock out the assassins lol. Then my asol just facerolled the yordles for the easiest win of my life xD.
    I thought that might have been against me... Because I've been playing full Yordle teams for the past few days to pretty good results.

Except, when I played that matchup, my Yordle Assault actually got me my first win! The combination of their INSANE dodge and Veigar's stupidly broken ulti makes it a surprisingly strong team. Not finished outside of top 3 since I started using it.

Only problem is... I'm starting to see a few others, using a full yordle team. So I can smell a nerfbat, in the future...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Agreed. I've played Dota2 for few weeks and... just meh

Just popping in to say hi lmao

Just learned how to play Sylas yesterday due to a video of a guy with only 200 subscribers.
    Im happy i finally understand the champion.

Sylas is basically a walking BAIT simulator with insane healing when low HP.

You pick Conqueror rune + all healing options in runes, make Ardent Censer and level W first...all you do is bait.

The video that started it all:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Just learned how to play Sylas yesterday due to a video of a guy with only 200 subscribers.
    Im happy i finally understand the champion.

Sylas is basically a walking BAIT simulator with insane healing when low HP.

You pick Conqueror rune + all healing options in runes, make Ardent Censer and level W first...all you do is bait.

The video that started it all
    Then someone takes a grievous item and ruins your entire strat.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    True story end of discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Well, lets be fair here, that only happens higher than gold unless the grevious item is core in the build of the champion that is.

Story Time with shadowpunkz
    (Warning: I suffered from Paranoia IRL as a kid, so dont mind my Galio Skin comment)

---------

Sorry in advance for being negative...but when someone "kills" you like Riot killed me...it left a mark in my brain forever...and i would like to share this story with everyone.

Background:

DOMINION was my favorite game mode and my friends.
    We were at high mmr and at one point in time i had a complete match history of wins...im not kidding...my match history was FULL of wins and without a single defeat.
    How?
    I played Galio bot lane with "Fortify Tower" and i was really good at it.
    Basically the ability kit of "old" Galio was optimal to defend a tower. With my ultimate + Fortify combo i would double kill everyone who would come to take my tower AND i could keep interrupting everyone with Q's and E's at a distance.
    No one could take my tower.
    My friends, when they saw me having double kills, they always said: "He got a double kill at tower again...LOL"

What im about to say may sound stupid...i know...it sounds stupid...but a part of me (as a kid) believed the Galio skin called GATEKEEPER GALIO released at the time was made in my honor...
    I know, i know, completely insane...but i was a kid...and i was one of the best Dominion Tower defender...and the skin is called GATEKEEPER Galio.

-------

When Riot made Fun of an entire community:

My main complaint is not that Riot removed Dominion. Ofcourse im still a crybaby about it...but thats NOT my main complaint.
    My main complaint is what came after removing Dominion:
    The creation of the game mode called:

"Definitely NOT Dominion"

Take a look at the name...
    The name is making fun of every single person who enjoyed Dominion.
    After both reading Riot's post about retiring dominion and watching the name is CLEAR that Riot is saying to the entire community:
    "Yeah...its clearly NOT Dominion the game mode you want to have in the game"

I ask for anyone else to tell me how else to interpret this game mode's name.

If you dont believe me, just read Riot's post about retiring Dominion.
    Riot created an entire mode to MAKE FUN of an entire small community.
    https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...iring-dominion

"Nope! NOT Dominion! Thats for sure! LOL"

And created a spoof game mode to make fun of us, instead of having ACTUAL DOMINION as a rotating game mode...they gave us a "spoof" to make fun of us...
    To this day, im salty ACTUAL Dominion is not the game rotating.

(sorry for the rant and the salt)
    Last edited by Roanda; 2019-12-09 at 05:21 PM.

You're still mad over that? It's been years. And no one played it, so good riddance imo.

And no, they didnt make fun of a whole community, because firstly, there wasn't a community playing the mode, just some players and a bunch of bots. And secondly, why would they make fun of it? It was more of a joke, not an insult. Don't take it too hard.

Dominion was garbage, only ascension made it interesting

You're still mad over that? It's been years. And no one played it, so good riddance imo.

And no, they didnt make fun of a whole community, because firstly, there wasn't a community playing the mode, just some players and a bunch of bots. And secondly, why would they make fun of it? It was more of a joke, not an insult. Don't take it too hard.
    Im still salty, yeah im sorry, i just wanted to tell you the story.

Its just the nostalgia about those times man...it was the time i had my first girlfriend...i made fanart of Galio and Miss Fortune...ah the young me...so naive...so dumb.
    Dominion marked my teenager years and it was my glory days.

And not only they removed Dominion, they made a "joke" about it...and removed "bot lane" from the game in said "joke" game mode.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Idk about anyone here or maybe you guys didn't participate in the Clash betas, but that structred 5v5 tournament style to me is the most fun I've had playing the game in a really long time.