today i went 8-0 with jungle udyr 10 minutes in.

AND LOST

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    is the patch going to hit this week? since there is no champ spotlight out for that bear

Deleted
    Ghost page hits on opera too ? :-s

also ,

Sarris raged on the *** forums so much for this LOLOLOLOLO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    [/video]
    That has to be the most ridiculous thing I've seen since a team bought as many wards as they could to bumm-rush mid turret.

Summoner's Rift is balanced, yo.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    Summoner's Rift is balanced, yo.
    Moreso than Dominion in my mind at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Moreso than Dominion in my mind at least.
    I'm almost inclined to agree with this. But when Summoner's Rift stops getting screwed over by one asshole, I'll change my tune wholesale. >8C
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

So I just lost a game where the score was 28-18. We had 28. Did I mention I was 15-4? Did I also mention it was a 3v5 and my team was the 3? They finally beat us at the 34 min mark, at which point I was able to go 2v1 against any of them and walk away. Le sigh, I hate leavers or else we would have won.

Christmas came early for some. Not for you guys. You get patch notes.

New Skins in the Store
    • Thunder Lord Volibear
    • Northern Storm Volibear
    • Silverfang Akali
    • Imperial Lux
    League of Legends v1.0.0.130
    Volibear, the Thunder’s Roar
    • Rolling Thunder: Volibear drops to all fours and runs faster if chasing an enemy champion. The first enemy he attacks is knocked into the air and flung behind Volibear.
    • Frenzy: Volibear's repeated attacks grant him additional attack speed. Once Volibear has repeatedly attacked three times, he can perform a vicious bite on his target.
    • Majestic Roar: Volibear lets out a powerful roar that damages and slows enemies. Minions and monsters are feared as well.
    • Thunder Claws: Volibear channels the power of the storm causing his attacks to blast his targets with lightning that bounces to other nearby enemies.
    • Chosen of the Storm (passive): Volibear heals rapidly for a few seconds when his health drops to a critical level.
    Fizz
    • Urchin Strike's targeting updating to hit targets slightly earlier
    • Urchin Strike's attack component can no longer be dodged
    Jarvan IV
    • Martial Cadence (Passive)
      • Damage changed to physical from magic
      • Damage changed to 6/8/10% (at levels 1/7/13) of the target's current health from 8%
      • No longer procs spell effects such as Rylai's or Spell Vamp
    • Increased the hitbox size of Demacian Standard when targeted by Dragon Strike
    Karthus
    • Wall of Pain
      • Wall duration reduced to 5 seconds from 7
      • Now only affects a target once (instead of reapplying every pass through)
    • Fixed a bug where Leona's passive and the Dominion center Sigil could cause an immediate double kill against Karthus
    Kassadin
    • Fixed a bug which caused Force Pulse to cast backwards after performing Rift Walk
    Katarina
    • Shunpo now always moves Katarina behind the target regardless if Killer Instincts is active
    Kog'maw
    • Fixed a bug where where if you killed an enemy that exploded using Icathian Surprise, the enemy was awarded an extra kill (Shaco Hallucinate clone, Maokai)
    • Fixed a bug where Brand's Pyroclasm would give Brand an extra kill if it was traveling toward Kog'maw when Icathian Surprise triggered
    • Fixed a bug where if Ignite killed Kog'maw, it would cause Icathian Surprise to not trigger
    • Fixed a bug where Vayne's Silvered Bolts sometimes caused Icathian Surprise to not trigger
    Riven
    • Blade of the Exile tooltip updated to display how much attack damage you will gain. It has also been clarified to state that Blade of the Exile scales off TOTAL attack damage, not bonus attack damage.
    Sivir (Remake)
    • General
      • Attack range increased to 500 from 425
      • Attack missile speed increased to 1400 from 1200
      • Updated her attack frames to be more responsive
      • Base attack speed reduced to .658 from .679
      • Base attack damage reduced to 49 from 52.11
      • Updated recommended items
    • Fleet of Foot (Passive) – Remake
      • Sivir’s basic attacks against enemy champions grant her 50 Movement Speed for 2 seconds
    • Boomerang Blade
      • Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120
      • Damage changed to physical from magic
      • Bonus attack damage ratio increased to 1.1 from 1.0
      • No longer has an ability power ratio
    • Ricochet - Remake
      • Sivir’s next basic attack bounces to 5 additional targets dealing 20/35/50/65/80 (+ 1.0 Attack Damage) physical damage to the first target and 25% reduced damage to each subsequent target. 7/6/5/4/3 second cooldown. 40 Mana cost.
    • On The Hunt
      • Now additionally applies the buff to allies who come into range while On the Hunt is active rather than only on activation.
      • Attack speed bonus changed to 30/45/60% from 30/60/90%
      • Allied attack speed gain increased to half of Sivir’s bonus from a third
      • Cooldown adjusted to 100/90/80 seconds from 90
    Taric
    • Shatter ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4
    • Radiance ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.6
    Vayne
    • Fixed a couple small bugs introduced to Condemn with Fizz patch
    Yorick
    • Fixed a bug where Ignite's tick damage dealing the killing blow caused Omen of Death to fail to reanimate its bearer
    • Fixed a bug where Leona's Sunlight passive and the Dominion center Sigil could cause an immediate double kill against the Omen of Death target
    • Fixed a bug where if Ignite killed the Omen of Death bearer, they would not be reanimated
    • Fixed a bug where Vayne's Silvered Bolts sometimes caused Omen of Death to fail to reanimate its bearer
    Items
    • Health Potions now restore 150 health over 15 seconds (instead of 200 health over 20 seconds)
    • Madred's Razor
      • Proc chance increased to 20% from 15%
      • Proc damage reduced to 300 from 500
    • Mana Potions now restore 100 mana over 15 seconds (from 100 over 20)
    • Wriggle's Lantern proc damage reduced to 425 from 500
    General
    • Chat window location will be now saved between games
    • Improved the targeting algorithms; it should now be much easier to select units that are obscured
    • Damage from lane minions to champions reduced by about 15%
    • Jungle Adjustments
      • Small camps now respawn faster, but have reduced rewards
      • Small camps now have a Healing Sigil, healing the killer based upon how much health they are missing
      • Neutral monsters now have their health, damage, experience reward, and gold reward increase with game length, instead of having health increases with each respawn
      • Neutral monster experience range reduced to 400 from 800 (the killer always gets experience)
      • Ancient Golem camp experience increased slightly and gold reduced slightly
      • Crest of the Ancient Golem now grants 25 flat MP5, but grants 1% regen from maximum mana, from 1.5%, and provides energy
      • Lizard Elder camp experience increased and gold reduced slightly
      • Blessing of the Lizard Elder melee slow % reduced to 8/16/24% from 10/20/30%
      • Dragon and Baron Nashor are now immune to armor and magic resist-shredding effects
      • Baron Nashor will now push wards away if you try to place one too close
      • Monsters now heal 5% immediately when they retreat (instead of after 1 second), but are easier to re-aggro
    Also, sleep. I don't do that.
    Last edited by Typhron; 2011-11-29 at 04:10 AM.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    So, they didn't nerf Fizz.

And it's also free Fizz week.

I'm going to hide under my covers for a bit.

There's nothing nerf-able on fizz. His damage isn't what people are complaining about him, it's his E. You can't really nerf a whole mechanic.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Deleted
    Spotlight is out

I think he looks alright, he got his singed throw, his tryn slow and his blitzcrank passive

The ult is gonna mess team fights up i guess, at least the first few weeks. Frenzy with the "use" attack after 5 swings also looks insanely strong
    Last edited by mmocf36c07ec46; 2011-11-29 at 07:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    His E need to increase its cd 3 times
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Frenzy was anounced to require 4 swings, it now requires only 3. Not 5.

His Q was supposed to be a knockup, like blitzcrank punch. I don't know if fling is a better form of cc, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Thigrai View Post
    Frenzy was anounced to require 4 swings, it now requires only 3. Not 5.

His Q was supposed to be a knockup, like blitzcrank punch. I don't know if fling is a better form of cc, or not.
    It is, you can put people into your tower or team instead of nowhere.

Also, that 5 AD carry game, this is why you need someone with AoE on your team, kids. People try push teams in DotA all the time, except low level heroes to next to zero tower damage and one person with an AoE nuke will end it while the other 4 free farm. Same idea in LoL, though champions do a lot more damage to towers, one brand maxing W and E would have pissed all over that strategy...

Still one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Wave 1 tower, wave 2 tower, 4 minute inhibitor...

---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 12:57 AM ----------

Just watched the spotlight. This champ looks like the closest they've come to an anti-fighter in about ten champs. Considering he can build support items and still smash defensive Shyvana, it looks like a success. Too bad he's only one champ, maybe they can continue the trend and change the meta in a few more champs.

Fighters are all melee, which means they can't pound on someone without also being pounded on. To compliment this, he has a slow to ensure they can't attack and then peel off before he comes to help. He's got an anti CC to throw people into or away from his team, and interrupt trash like Katarina. If built tanky, he is a massive bait champion with his passive that will encourage fighters to target him when he's low instead of the carries they should actually be going for. Finally, his ult does AoE damage while he beats the fighter's skull in, making him a huge threat to be dealt with regardless. All in all, one of the first champions I've actually looked forward to seeing in real action in months.

Will have to see how it actually works out, Phreak's videos are all conveniently centered around team fights where he has 6k gold on the entire enemy team and is obviously going to win. Considering none of the fights are ever "here was a fair fight I engaged and won because Volibear is awesome," it remains to be seen. I guess there is something to be said about being able to only fight the fights you have an upper hand in, but that's not how most of us end up playing LoL.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2011-11-29 at 09:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    New skins on two chars I like. Silverfang splash art looks disappointing, haven't found Imperial though.

EDIT: New skins here. Splash for Silverfang looks disappointing, but model looks pretty sick. Lux is meh, Hyena Warwick looks cool, Frost Janna is awesome. Couldn't care less for Trist honestly
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2011-11-29 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    Do we know when the patch hits the US servers? I would like to see him played on some stream before it hits EU

Patching is already in progress on the NA servers. It's been 4 hours since the servers went down.

The new skins can be found here, i believe the last is Hyenna Warwick. Awesome. I was considering buying Feral WW, now i have to wait a couple of weeks for this one to be released

Oh shit. OLD (and good) Commando Lux.

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Deleted
    I just played Akali and Corki free, and now they are gone and other champions are in. They weren't in last weeks rotation either, wut?