Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    From the looks of it, Volibear has a special interaction with Zilean. Upon killing Zilean, he says "Your time has ran out Chronokeeper".
    In addition to this, Zilean will have an "Armored Bear Hater" debuff and Volibear will have a "Chronokeeper Hater: Not even Zilean could keep an armored bear out of the League of Legends" buff.
    Golden Compass reference?

Everyone on the official LoL forums thinks the Lux skin is "Russian themed". Yeah right, because berrets are typical russian uniform. That is actually 100% Star Wars The Old Republic skin. The only thing she has to do to be more blatantly obvious is turn on that double bladed lightsaber she wields.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jungle nerf is terrible according to stonewall, I usually don't follow others' opinions, but stonewall is best jungler and was asked (according to him) to test the new jungling, and he says these changes are terrible, it punish the skilled people and reward the bad people
    I didn't test it myself, and I'm more curious of minions nerf and 1v2 solo top change what will happen in it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    So wait, I just ran Noc jungle in a custom
    My health never went under 70% with a vamp scepter...
    I was expecting it to be easy but not THIS easy

Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    I believe the healing caused by the jungle packs is supposed to be proportional to your maximum health. I haven't personally looked into it but I can only assume that a small heal means that you don't have an overly-large health pool (When I lane as riven with boots+Pots, I only have ~500 health, I can only assume from there that these health packs in the jungle may only heal me for around 50 each at that point).
    Had 940 max HP when I was paying attention, sitting around half health the entire time, getting healed for 40 health. Blew 3 pots my first pass through, had to skip red and go to base. At least wolves were back waiting by the time I got back out, but my jungling didn't get any easier or faster. l2p I'm sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Had 940 max HP when I was paying attention, sitting around half health the entire time, getting healed for 40 health. Blew 3 pots my first pass through, had to skip red and go to base. At least wolves were back waiting by the time I got back out, but my jungling didn't get any easier or faster. l2p I'm sure.
    My gangplank jungle literally had infinite sustain. Can send replay once I'm back from school.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    My gangplank jungle literally had infinite sustain. Can send replay once I'm back from school.
    I already said my healing must've been bugged or something, since everyone else is like "lawl so easy!" and I'm like "so they changed the jungle or what?"

I already said my healing must've been bugged or something, since everyone else is like "lawl so easy!" and I'm like "so they changed the jungle or what?"
    Everything has less HP at the start, but the heal only did like 20-40 hp for me so I doubt you're bugged. Hardly noticeable.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    From the patch notes

◦Small camps now have a Healing Sigil, healing the killer based upon how much health they are missing

I wonder if anyone tested how the heal amount is calculated. Is it a fixed heal amount based on percentage of health missing or is the heal increased based on you maximum health.

Deleted
    It's not so much that your healing is bugged as that I think the respawns actually help my overall jungling health. On a lot of packs, with a vamp scepter or blue buff so I can constantly remove scurvy, I gain more health than I lose even without the heal. Without the fast respawns I'd have been off ganking thus making any infinite sustain I have pointless. Same should go for anyone with innate "lifesteal" (Trundle, Lee Sin, Udyr, etc) or those who start with vamp scepter.

For example, take a look at this and see what happens during his second wolf kill.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2011-11-30 at 01:10 PM.

Yeah, well, not everyone is as ridiculously overpowered as GP. The junglers who already never got hurt in the jungle still don't get hurt and everyone cries about how the jungle is too easy.

You do take an experience hit now if you try to leave, which is a good thing imo.

Deleted
    Yeah, well, not everyone is as ridiculously overpowered as GP. The junglers who already never got hurt in the jungle still don't get hurt and everyone cries about how the jungle is too easy.

You do take an experience hit now if you try to leave, which is a good thing imo.
    Do note how I gave examples of junglers who aren't really that OP. I bet you a Jarvan with vamp scepter would also have pretty awesome sustain.

Apparently, MORE JUNGLE CHANGES!
    Hey folks,

After letting the jungle settle for a day and not only reading the feedback on the forums, but watching streamers, discussing with high-level players, and running some additional internal testing and mathcraft, we will be making changes to the jungle, likely tomorrow.

What will be the scope of these changes, and what are we trying to fix?

* XP Rate: This isn't as smoothed out as we'd liked (or was intended) and has been the most noticeable problem in the new jungle. While we do think this is not as drastically far off as some believe, it is lower than intended. We'll likely make updates here, especially relating to small camps.

* Penalty of missed ganks: While we do like this tradeoff, we don't like the tradeoff ratio here, something you guys have also felt pretty substantially. Changes made will effect this for the better, whether in increased reward or reduced resource loss.

* Gold Rate: Jungler gold is slightly lower than needed, and this is also related to small camp gold. We will be more careful here as to not make counter-jungling worse (since it revolves largely on stealing the big monsters out of camps), but will be evaluating this.

Classick, Guinsoo and I will be doing some final proposals and mathcraft in the morning, in hopes to release it in a hotfix. I'll try to provide status updates as we get more information. Details to come.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2011-11-30 at 01:32 PM.

Trust in Guinsoo.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and buy vamp scepter on Skarner and die to blue level 1 and show you.

Deleted
    Trust in Guinsoo.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and buy vamp scepter on Skarner and die to blue level 1 and show you.
    Mate just because Skarner sucks at jungling doesn't mean jungle didn't change.

I haven't played a single game yet (Europe and still at work)
    But in respect to the new patch and all of it's glory..

Are rankeds a good idea now? Considering that junglers are a good bit weaker (?) now then before and people are a bit confused on their role as a jungler now.

Because from all the things I have read till now, it seems to me that you should ONLY gank, if you can ensure a kill, or their jungler is going to be ahead both, in gold and experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    I haven't played a single game yet (Europe and still at work)
    But in respect to the new patch and all of it's glory..

Are rankeds a good idea now? Considering that junglers are a good bit weaker (?) now then before and people are a bit confused on their role as a jungler now.

Because from all the things I have read till now, it seems to me that you should ONLY gank, if you can ensure a kill, or their jungler is going to be ahead both, in gold and experience.
    I'd wait until after the hotfix, to be honest, apparently they're making ganking at least a bit less risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Mate just because Skarner sucks at jungling doesn't mean jungle didn't change.
    People insist he's one of the best all the time.

Deleted
    (I wasn't being completely serious but vamp scepter isn't as good on him as on full-physical champs)

Deleted
    He is
    /10chars

---------- Post added 2011-11-30 at 04:35 PM ----------

I just did that, full clear without problems.
    He can jungle naked.

Deleted
    I played some games on NA yesterday...

Autolock
    Volibear
    jungle
    EVERY
    GAME

Enjoy that shit, they were all horrible. The one game I managed to jungle nocturne I was an idiot and used my AP runepage and masteries (lol) and it was still /yawn easy, much easier than before for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    Was just playing him today, too.

Where did you find that? Did you make this? Do you have a page where I can stalk the hell out of you?
    Was hunting for a Swain comic. Didn't find one, though I did find a few cutesy shots (which honestly don't fit Swain well). This piece was in there as well and it's just jawdropping. Wish I could claim I drew it, but I didn't.