10+ Year Old Account
    Gangplank spotlight is out... I feel sad but what is phreak doing?
    Max parrley last? probably the most powerful non ulti dmg spell in game last? the OP broken last? really?
    And what is that built ? GP either go critplank 1 shot squishies and hit and run, or tankplank and go front line (still do high dmg but not that amazing), half dmg half tank built result in a failplank who doesn't do high dmg to kill fast and has low survive to stay in front line as melee dps

I'm annoyed I pressed unlike, but tbh if I can do something I'd delete that video, it is embarrassing that champion spotlight from Riot is worst than most fans videos or guides, now I can see clearly why LoL is a joke in competitive scene, even Riot is making joke of it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ocUpxdWc#gid=0

spreadsheet on the stats of AD carries. Guy claims Graves, on paper, is the best AD carry.

thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Seriously, just do Dominion more.

It's faster and there seems to be slightly less fail players there as many are scared of a faster-paced game and just want to farm in SR where they don't have to make any decisions.

Don't get me wrong, you have your fair share of morons in Crystal Scar too, but from my experience - slightly less and the games never drags on past 25 mins.

Tensions can flare even higher though too there. And having one less player due to dc hurts you much more than in Classic.

So I guess it's a question of taste, but I'm enjoying the new mode much more right now.
    When I tell people this they usually self destruct. You're going to have to wait till someone with a stream realizes this. <_>

Not that SR is bad, mind. It's just a little..tilted.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Deleted
    So, I was missing 4 RP from the Royal Shaco skin. I asked if I could get it, ofc I had to draw something league related:
    BEHOLD MY MASTERPIECE

Deleted
    Who cares.

New hp runes are coming. I'm currently running him with arpen quints and dodge seals he still mows people into the dirt.

Stuff will die.

______

Definitely having more chars gives you versatility. I have around 15 owned, I play only 4-5 decently, still gives me the chance to adapt to some situations though.
    you realize new hp runes are utter shite anyway? you need something stupid like 4k hp to make them equal to hp/lvl runes. certainly not as good as they look at a first glance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    So, I was missing 4 RP from the Royal Shaco skin. I asked if I could get it, ofc I had to draw something league related:
    BEHOLD MY MASTERPIECE
    That
    Is
    AMAZING.
    Make it happen Riot. MAKE IT HAPPEN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    you realize new hp runes are utter shite anyway? you need something stupid like 4k hp to make them equal to hp/lvl runes. certainly not as good as they look at a first glance.
    Could be. Needs a looking into before passing a verdict.

Point is - the nerf won't ruin him.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ocUpxdWc#gid=0

spreadsheet on the stats of AD carries. Guy claims Graves, on paper, is the best AD carry.

thoughts?
    On paper sure. In game...

Doublelift Caitlyn disagrees. Caitlyn still has superior range, Caitlyn can still shit on your AD carries bot, ruining their CS and maintaining a superior position. People may point out that compared to someone like Vayne she lacks damage. Vayne is a hypercarry, Caitlyn isn't. Caitlyn still will crap all over your Vayne in lane.

Funny watching Doublelift destroy a Graves and a Vayne bot, especially when the Vayne was westrice. In other news, Ahri omgomgomg going to be broken OP I want her. Winter map returns, HELLS YEAH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    On paper sure. In game...

Doublelift Caitlyn disagrees. Caitlyn still has superior range, Caitlyn can still shit on your AD carries bot, ruining their CS and maintaining a superior position. People may point out that compared to someone like Vayne she lacks damage. Vayne is a hypercarry, Caitlyn isn't. Caitlyn still will crap all over your Vayne in lane.

Funny watching Doublelift destroy a Graves and a Vayne bot, especially when the Vayne was westrice. In other news, Ahri omgomgomg going to be broken OP I want her. Winter map returns, HELLS YEAH
    Graves and Vayne are both very similar in one flaw - they need to be close (relatively) to deal damage. While Cait just stands three kilometers away eating at your health bar. Same thing goes for trying to gank her as a melee. You have a greater distance to pass before you reach her, pokes most often end up not in your favor and ganks often turn around if she gets help.

Her range just trumps Graves'/Vaynes' burst and cc/escape mechanics in many cases. Effectiveness in simplicity.

Graves has some nice "I'm not utter shit in melee" abilities, but in reality most decent melee assassins/bruisers will smack him up and down the map once they get close enough (similar skill/item pack assumed).

P.S. Dafuq is doublelift?
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-12-14 at 12:35 AM.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

The hell did I just watch.

Also Twitch has the highest damage, best AD carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    The hell did I just watch.

Also Twitch has the highest damage, best AD carry.
    Something someone else posted a few days ago.

Honestly, any ranged can carry with the right situation. Some just have more room to work in certain situations than others (Caitlyn, Tristiana, etc). People need to remember that it's all about the player who plays the character, and not the character itself.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    Doublelift pointed out in his stream Twitch & Vayne only real hypercarries in the game.

Doublelift is CLG's AD Carry. Best micro I've seen from any LoL player, his mechanics are spot on. His Vayne destroys shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    Something someone else posted a few days ago.

Honestly, any ranged can carry with the right situation. Some just have more room to work in certain situations than others (Caitlyn, Tristiana, etc). People need to remember that it's all about the player who plays the character, and not the character itself.
    Oh lol, Typhron, it's you.

I recognize people solely by avatars/sigs. And I often read selectively. Had me skimming your posts absentmindedly =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Doublelift pointed out in his stream Twitch & Vayne only real hypercarries in the game.

Doublelift is CLG's AD Carry. Best micro I've seen from any LoL player, his mechanics are spot on. His Vayne destroys shit.
    Hypercarry? What in the nine hells is that?

Why do we have to repeat the unnecessary terms some top tier player invented and not speak in plain language instead?

Deleted

Why do we have to repeat the unnecessary terms some top tier player invented and not speak in plain language instead?
    means theyll actually 1v5 late game cos there retarded (obviously overstating) but you get the idea. they scale stupidly in lategame

10+ Year Old Account

Terms been around since MOBA genre invented. Carry deals the most damage and is the main DPS of a team in a teamfight. Hypercarry is just more intense version of that. Usually they can 5v1 and win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terms been around since MOBA genre invented. Carry deals the most damage and is the main DPS of a team in a teamfight. Hypercarry is just more intense version of that. Usually they can 5v1 and win.
    I know what a carry is, tyvm. Been playing MOBA games since the early versions of DotA in WC3.

It's the little additions that annoy me, mainly because they sound tacky and are unneeded.

Looks to me just like various players trying to leave their unnecessary stamp on the terminology so nobody forgets how important and knowledgeable they are.

Let's then also employ terms like ultratank, speedjungler, demisupport, reachmage and a dozen more I can make up on the spot, using a minor characteristic to form a new word.

This crap crops up in the blogs and comments of the top players, and when it has some merit under the classification I'm ok with it. But when it adds nothing of value - it's irritating.

5v1 and win? If Vayne can do that, so can a lot of other AD carries. Just need appropriately retarded opponents. Yet I see you only naming 2 champs with that term.

If you mean they scale better than others lategame - why not just say so.

I realize I'm somewhat overreacting but it seems slightly ridiculous to me.

/endrant
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-12-14 at 03:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch pentakill 1v5? Only hero who cross my mind that actually if stupidly fed can 1v5 is Swain, because even under CC his utli will still heal him (assume enemy have no ignite effects)
    LoL has no hero who can 1v5, even Tryndamere will die 1v5 with 2-3 CC and focus, LoL has the really good thing that if you go high dps you lose survive, unlike dota where most items give you both survive and dps due to stats over-enteracting each others (ie : agility for example give dmg/attack speed/armor to agility hereos etc)

Sorry but 1v5 vs half brain people I don't see it at all in LoL
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power