I love the person who harassed me this whole fight, pretty much accusing me of anything whether it was feeding (first time he said that, he was 6/5/9 compared to my 1 death), going to their spawn (Dominion, was going to the lower right node), running away (playing Kennen and running away from team of stun locks, yeah... ), taking a health node (wonder why I would take one.. hmm...), etc.

I reported him for verbal harassment and I hope he gets muted or banned for a day for being retarded. Everyone else in the match thought the same thing "He's retarded."

Ugh, such a bullshit match, 2 twitches, our one happened to suck though, the opponent's twitch didn't. Getting killed in 0.89 seconds wasn't very fun. Also, the Cd on his ulti is supposed to be 75 seconds right? The bastard had it up every single time I encountered him, ripped me a new one every time. Man, I really dislike playing against (or with) twitch. Such a cheap ass champion. Can't wait till they rework stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    Ugh, such a bullshit match, 2 twitches, our one happened to suck though, the opponent's twitch didn't. Getting killed in 0.89 seconds wasn't very fun. Also, the Cd on his ulti is supposed to be 75 seconds right? The bastard had it up every single time I encountered him, ripped me a new one every time. Man, I really dislike playing against (or with) twitch. Such a cheap ass champion. Can't wait till they rework stealth.
    Did you have oracle? If not, stop whining. He is easy to counter, get a thornmail and oracle and it is gg for twitch.

I did not, I bought the wards at the start, but he ended up killing me so fast an elixer would've been useless, as it fades on death. Some other people on my team did buy the elixer though, didn't do us much good in the end, then again, it was still a normal game, so not a whole lot of teamwork or communication there.

Last match I had a volibear running around with 6k health or so, funny frenzy damage there!

There are always items to counter every build .. With a 6k hp volibear go madreds + warmogs + atmas if you are AD atleast

This is not aimed specifically at you, but people often tend to whine about champions being OP and they instant kills them when they do not try to buy items to counter them. I know most Rivens hate being against a Morde top, but hexdrinker + mercury Threads and you can actually win the lane easily. (:

Yeh, it was a pretty bad rant, I don't think thornmail would've made any difference, unless every member of my team had gotten one.

And the problem with the volibear was that we did not have an AD carry, so we didn't really have anything to counter him. Was playing vlad myself, so couldn't do a whole against that besides pop my ulti on him and hope my team could take him down. Then again, you don't want to prioritize the tank, although they can really hurt you a lot of you just let them be. Tough choices!

Deleted
    How do you start out Rummus jungle? I've done two games with him now starting with a Regrowth Pendant for PS (and eventually SR), but my health has always felt too low and I've just barely been able to clear my jungle once before recalling for health.

Should I, perhaps, start out with a Vamp Scepter or Cloth 5 instead? I guess Wriggles isn't such a bad item for him it's just that I'd much rather have a SR for my late game...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    How do you start out Rummus jungle? I've done two games with him now starting with a Regrowth Pendant for PS (and eventually SR), but my health has always felt too low and I've just barely been able to clear my jungle once before recalling for health.

Should I, perhaps, start out with a Vamp Scepter or Cloth 5 instead? I guess Wriggles isn't such a bad item for him it's just that I'd much rather have a SR for my late game...
    What route are you going?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    What route are you going?
    Well since it was solo queue I did blue through golems, leaving red as my health was too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Tried Poppy a bit with a different build I found.

I forgot how much fun she is. Ult Ashe, waltz into their entire team, murder Ashe in a second and walk out again.
    Poppy is one of the best hyper carries, but the way there is just to risky which is why she isnt played.
    N

Deleted
    Well since it was solo queue I did blue through golems, leaving red as my health was too low.
    then either your masteries or runes or skill build sucks because he is capable of clearing nearly the whole route of wolves > blue > wraiths > golem > red > wraiths with near max hp after starting regrowth and 1 pot. you generally want to go 0/21/9 for masteries and AD/ArP/AS runes with flat armor yellows and mr per level blues. start with W then get Q and either another W if you can't gank yet, or start to max E if you can.

if you're already doing that and are constantly low hp then you're just playing it severely wrong.

Deleted
    Start with W, melee>Q right away once lvl2 to do damage/evade some. That armor shield is too good, which is why it got nerfed

Deleted
    Start wolves, get some damage on them, then a leash blue, either gank or go wriaths then golems, and then red, either gank or recall. Start W, then Q at lv2, Q again at 3 and then E at 4, followed by a gank (You can do a lv2 gank aswell with powerball).

You can easily start Regrowth Pendant +1 pot, save your pot for red/golem since you'll have leash on blue.

Go full tank, 0/21/9 and armor yellow, mr/lvl blues and AS/AD reds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    then either your masteries or runes or skill build sucks because he is capable of clearing nearly the whole route of wolves > blue > wraiths > golem > red > wraiths with near max hp after starting regrowth and 1 pot. you generally want to go 0/21/9 for masteries and AD/ArP/AS runes with flat armor yellows and mr per level blues. start with W then get Q and either another W if you can't gank yet, or start to max E if you can.

if you're already doing that and are constantly low hp then you're just playing it severely wrong.
    My masteries are 0/21/9 with the very runes you suggested (ArP reds and quints). I really got no idea what I could be doing wrong. With the route you describe, how much help do you get on wolves and blue?

Deleted
    My masteries are 0/21/9 with the very runes you suggested (ArP reds and quints). I really got no idea what I could be doing wrong. With the route you describe, how much help do you get on wolves and blue?
    i think AS or AD are better than ArP personally, if you have them already, give it a go. wolves is usually no help, they die so fast and you don't take any damage with W up. blue is just a normal leash. should only have to hit it a couple of times after he stops moving before you can finish him off with smite. you'd probably be at around 80% hp after this, assuming the leash doesn't fuck up and reset like it sometimes does.

Use Pure Attack Speed Reds and Movement Speed Quints.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Tried Poppy a bit with a different build I found.
    Oh, care to share it? I been playing a little bit of Poppy and Sion lately. Still don't have a proper Poppy build. I struggle a bit with her and get inpatient. Usually I do the T-force/Atmogs/Merc Shoes thing.

Halp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Regrowth + 2 pots (gold masteries)

Philostone + Boots 1
    Cutlass -> Hexblade
    Sheen / Defensive item

Depends on how the game is going. Glacial Shroud is pretty nice. Poppy's kinda mana hungry, it gives CDR (more Qs!) and armour. FoN works as well. If you got money to spare, you can go upgrade the Sheen to TF, but it's not that needed. Throw in Boots 2 somewhere as appropriate (Ninja Tabi / Merc Treads / Mobility generally). Can upgrade Philostone to Shurelya's.

Using Ghost + Ignite for summoners, but could easily see Flash being taken as well. Ignite is a given, as her Ulti enhances Smite (and Hexblade).

Max R > W (!) > Q > E
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-02-18 at 09:07 PM.

What are your Masteries?

10+ Year Old Account
    9/0/21 -> Magic Pen in Offense. Run speed / Gold per 10 in Suppport.

Runes vary a bit, depending on match up. In general, Magic Pen / Armour / MResist is fine, but Health Regen can be useful to. Her w and passive don't protect her against someone like Irelia or Olaf.