Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So... my mastery pages turned sour. For some reason the game keeps auto-selecting my 'Toppy' page, no matter what I tell it to use.

Any way to permanently fix this other than to keep editing the page over and over?
    That's the very reason I'm using only a single mastery page. Game kept screwing me over with the wrong masteries and I deleted all pages and just remake them every game. It doesn't take that long (mouse wheel is your friend ) and makes sure that you'll be using the right masteries.

So far I've been jacking around in my rank games. If I solo Q in rank, I make sure to play a carry that can potentially carry the whole team (like Yorick or Irelia). I think it's harder to carry a team as the AP carry, the only ones I can really do that with are Fizz or Katarina (I only play her if we have a Mumu, Galio, or Sona).

<snip>

Mod Edit: Please don't post memes or image macros.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-02-25 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So... my mastery pages turned sour. For some reason the game keeps auto-selecting my 'Toppy' page, no matter what I tell it to use.

Any way to permanently fix this other than to keep editing the page over and over?

Only way ive found is when in champ select and your locked in, go into edit mastery page and select the page from there. Dont do it from the dropdown list.

Deleted
    Is it safe to say that weekends are the home of trolls and the less-intelligent?

Deleted
    No school/work 'mon. Must be a tough badass trashtalker-troll, because for previous 5 days you've been beaten/abused in school/kindergarten/workplace by reallife tough badass trashtalker-trolls =((((
    Last edited by mmoc024edb9800; 2012-02-25 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    No school 'mon. Must be a tough badass trashtalker-troll, because for previous 5 days you've been beaten in school/kindergarten by reallife tough badass trashtalker-trolls =((((
    First of all: I'm not sure wheter u'r agreeing or simply mocking me.
    Second of all: this sentence gives me a headache.
    Last edited by mmoc75e9105cc6; 2012-02-25 at 03:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    No school 'mon. Must be a tough badass trashtalker-troll, because for previous 5 days you've been beaten in school/kindergarten by reallife tough badass trashtalker-trolls =((((
    Because only teenagers are trolls amirite? Its the weekend. Most people have it free so of course you're more likely to see trolls appearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Because only teenagers are trolls amirite? Its the weekend. Most people have it free so of course you're more likely to see trolls appearing.
    OK. I fixed it.

15+ Year Old Account
    OK. I fixed it.
    ^^ Sorry I just get a bit irked by people insinuating that its only teenagers/young adults who act like idiots. :\

Of late I've been solo Queueing 3v3's as Support Alistar and I feel a little on the over powered side. They generally can't push me hard and I can easily hand them over to the dps champion next to me and/or prevent their escape.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyHammerStrike View Post
    Of late I've been solo Queueing 3v3's as Support Alistar and I feel a little on the over powered side. They generally can't push me hard and I can easily hand them over to the dps champion next to me and/or prevent their escape.
    Isn't that his intended role though? I mean if he couldn't do his intended role, wouldn't be then be underpowered? o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

The champions are balanced around SF, not TT, so it might be true.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Deleted
    any good tank on treeline is OP because well, you have less people to dps them down. pick three tanks/three CC champs or a mix, and just laugh at how easy it is to take down the other team if they don't have a similar match up or two protectors and a hyper carry such as vayne or kog.

So me and a few friends were fooling around on unranked 5s the other day. I went Riven (bought her a couple days ago, now addicted), one went Garen, one Fizz, and the last Ezreal. The random we got went Ziggs mid. Ziggs got to 3-0 in the first 5 minutes off of their Ahri. We faced Vayne Soraka on bot as Riven Ezreal, with their Nocturne jungling and our Garen/Fizz against Nautilus on top. Their Naut simply sucked, but bot lane was interesting: Soraka couldn't outheal our damage. We went double ignite double and we simply owned Vayne. Ignites preventing Soraka from doing anything. As Riven Ezreal we were nearly ungankable. We got ganked and turned into a 3 for 0 exchange in a 2v3 situation.

TLDR: Riven Ezreal is OP combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill lanes work. If they get kills. If not, you have two people who both want CS and either only one is getting it or both are falling behind.

I run quite a few kill lanes for fun in normal games though. It's more entertaining tbh.

RAAAAAAWWRUUUUURRRR!!!! I NEED TO RAEG!!!!

Fucking noob feeders on team and fucking bragging sons of bitches thinking they own the world cus they get fed!!!!! FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS!

I was easily the best playing guy on the team but ofc the enemy didnt see that but just found it as a resource of more flaming.......
    From 10 minutes in the game my team had scores like 1/3 or 0/2 etc, so feeding started there. About 15 minutes in all 4 had either 1/5 or 1/4 scores......... i had 2/2 and kept playing defensive when needed and aggressive when i could and had egg.

But from the 15 minute mark they started to insult us and when i repsonded they focused the fire on me, cus i actually knew how to respond and i wasn't a complete useless feeder. They said crap like 3 minutes to surrender! Go surrender now and stop the pain! C'mon, /surrender etc....
    I can't see how i kept calm during game or after BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW! this is the scum of MOBA games and the reason we need tribunal. I really had hoped for a good game before bedtime, but the LoL gods put me in the pool of "Fuck this guys game up"

I was easily the best playing guy on the team but ofc the enemy didnt see that but just found it as a resource of more flaming.......
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2012-02-26 at 09:54 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolled so hard. Looks like you are pretty mad bro.

Ignoring them when they started shit-talking would have been the smart and obvious decision, but hey. Raging and whining about it on the forums are always the best ways to deal with it.

Just be happy you did better than them. If you become more concerned with how badly people on your team are, you wont have any fun...and you'll look like a raging lunatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    RAAAAAAWWRUUUUURRRR!!!! I NEED TO RAEG!!!!
    *snipped out the rage*
    The best way I found to deal with them is to try to play "smart" and see what they'll say back to you. Kind of like this:

http://i39.tinypic.com/av4spl.png

But honestly, it doesn't help when you're laning top with a Cait that just feeds the entire game.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-02-27 at 03:51 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II