apparently, she has a polymorph ability

inb4LOLCOPIEDWORLDOFWARCRAFT

Looks like an interesting champion. Maybe a new support?

Also, am I the only one who wants some sort of champion with black skin-color?
    No offense, of course... I just think it would have been cool.

Deleted
    yes it is a support. it was said by a rioter in IRC on the SOTL show last night.

Hmm looks nice

Deleted
    Prays to lol gods that she's nice!

Deleted
    druid + mage = fairy like support/ap? I like!

Very weird looking champion. Not sure what she is suppose to be.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she is a support that can be played as an AP caster. Seems to fall into line with what Riot has done in the past. I'm assuming she'll have a heal, a snare(weeds or vines), shield and/or damage spell depending on who it's cast on, and her ult is probably healing related. Those are my guesses.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is that you should read the thread about her, where Xypherous posted a lot of information.

but then i wouldn't be able to formulate my own thoughts....and after all, isn't that what the internet is for?

At what time should a team normally go for dragon? I know its when you get a good chance but.. Around what time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    At what time should a team normally go for dragon? I know its when you get a good chance but.. Around what time?
    When your team feels confident it can 5v5 and win or when your team has the advantage (2 dead other team, top no TP, etc...).

Teams go for dragon after a successful gank bot or mid usually too.
    After 1 kill is 'safe' to do so at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought Cass. Did well in the 3 games I played and loving her so far, played duolane and had them both under their tower from level 1 with just Q spam and picked up 5 kills with her E's burst leaving their carry with 34 cs and 0 kills at the end of laning phase .

Anyone got any gameplay/build tips for her?.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Just bought Cass. Did well in the 3 games I played and loving her so far, played duolane and had them both under their tower from level 1 with just Q spam and picked up 5 kills with her E's burst leaving their carry with 34 cs and 0 kills at the end of laning phase .

Anyone got any gameplay/build tips for her?.
    I've seen people go for wota>Rylai's>boots>Dcap and then go into situational items a couple of times. I believe i did that the last time she was free and it went well. Not sure if there is a best build for her.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 letters HON.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    I've seen people go for wota>Rylai's>boots>Dcap and then go into situational items a couple of times. I believe i did that the last time she was free and it went well. Not sure if there is a best build for her.
    Hard counterlane (leblanc and the sorts) is 1/2 dorans and revolver first, if you win lane rush deathcap. You want to be able to clear caster minions on 1 Q before too long. I usually go boots/3p against most (dodge skillshots/junglers) followed by 1/2 dorans depending on harras on me. Then go for deathcap followed by revolver/wota + health belt. Had a game y'day, won hard, but couldn't carry ;( Most important part of Cass is landing Q's and smartcast-spamming E and knowing when you can flash > kill. And I usually kill the jungler if I know he can dive, just turn in tower range and kill. Often walked away alive with a double

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    I briefly checked a few mobafire/solomid builds and everyone had Wota quite late in the build if they even had it at all so I went along with that but spent the last 2 games thinking how nice a bit of spell vamp would be hehe, will try getting an early Wota and see how it goes .

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Hard counterlane (leblanc and the sorts) is 1/2 dorans and revolver first, if you win lane rush deathcap. You want to be able to clear caster minions on 1 Q before too long. I usually go boots/3p against most (dodge skillshots/junglers) followed by 1/2 dorans depending on harras on me. Then go for deathcap followed by revolver/wota + health belt. Had a game y'day, won hard, but couldn't carry ;( Most important part of Cass is landing Q's and smartcast-spamming E and knowing when you can flash > kill. And I usually kill the jungler if I know he can dive, just turn in tower range and kill. Often walked away alive with a double
    Likewise with the boots/3p and dorans, will mess about and see when its better to get Deathcap and when its best to get Wota. Got a double in my last game mid lane, turned 6 as the jungler came in for a gank and did a little 'Oh no, i'm Cass and i'd better run away, please dont follow me looking at me' . Also, can't imagine playing without everything smart-casted anymore hehe.
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2012-03-16 at 08:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really should get round to smart casting sometime.

For Cassio...be aggressive. Once you get a few levels, you can burst someone down incredibly fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    ot a double in my last game mid lane, turned 6 as the jungler came in for a gank and did a little 'Oh no, i'm Cass and i'd better run away, please dont follow me looking at me' . Also, can't imagine playing without everything smart-casted anymore hehe.
    If you win lane, don't rush spellvamp, you don't need it and it will lower your burst potential if you have your deathcap late.

As for smart casting, I only do it on certain abilities. I don't want my Lee's Q smartcasted, but I do want my W smartcasted. On Cassio, Q is essentially a smartcast, on W I sometimes want to see the growing range, but E is always smartcast. For missiles I generally want to keep my pointer so I can select it and ready myself in movement at times.