15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    What's so wrong with Ahri? I play her alot!
    People, generally, suck at skillshots. So a instalock Ahri is almost useless, since they usually don't have enough experience with her/Skillshots to play her well.

At least, that's what I'd guess.

Canuk, on the money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuk View Post
    People, generally, suck at skillshots. So a instalock Ahri is almost useless, since they usually don't have enough experience with her/Skillshots to play her well.

At least, that's what I'd guess.
    Hmm, that's strange. I guess I'm just generally good with skillshots. Except Karthus, his Q is just enraging.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, that's strange. I guess I'm just generally good with skillshots. Except Karthus, his Q is just enraging.
    I'm generally ok with them, I still mess up a bit but usually I can land them. I actually enjoy them though, because it's so satisfying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuk View Post
    I'm generally ok with them, I still mess up a bit but usually I can land them. I actually enjoy them though, because it's so satisfying.
    The only skillshots that I don't like are the ones that don't go through minions. I hate that people can just stand behinds their minions all day avoiding my charm.

Deleted
    The only skillshots that I don't like are the ones that don't go through minions. I hate that people can just stand behinds their minions all day avoiding my charm.
    Now that would be quite OP really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Now that would be quite OP really.
    I still hate them. ^^

Play some Bloodline Champions before playing Ahri <3
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Hey guys I have a question. What is considered a good usage when you have baron buff? Is getting 1 tower good or can do better? Win team fight?
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortezu View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. What is considered a good usage when you have baron buff? Is getting 1 tower good or can do better? Win team fight?
    Baron buff = team fight and ganks once you fight and win, then you clear the towers. You don't really need a baron buff to down a tower, cause late game time, towers are downed so fast anyway.

My day so far.
    3pm Come home from school
    3:30 go to college campus for placement test and counselor meeting
    8pm Get home and log on LoL going to play a quick game with my friends before I eat dinner.
    9:15 Finish one single 3v3 match where we won because I backdoored the nexus because i was starving

I hate long games most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    Play some Bloodline Champions before playing Ahri <3
    I played that game once. After I finished, I was very grateful for everything in League. :\

Its more infuriating with Blitz! Although the ability to pull people through solid walls is always hilarious and easily makes up for the minion thing... its also incredibly disorienting if you aren't expecting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karthus's Q isnt a skillshot, its just an automatically smart-casted ability. Unless you mean against Karthus .

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Baron buff = team fight and ganks once you fight and win, then you clear the towers. You don't really need a baron buff to down a tower, cause late game time, towers are downed so fast anyway.
    It can be used for tower clearing when your team doesn't have a great comp, can keep the enemy back enough to get a tower that you would otherwise not be able to risk against a strong enemy team.

In general baron buff = force objectives.
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2012-04-12 at 02:12 AM.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

someone in my solo q apparently looks up everyone @ champ select. never knew this worked, last I remember it never updated.

First time in the history of my lol career, this dude was begging I go mid after looking at my history lol

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22309438#history

edit: ending up losing that one. all my attempts to mediate negative team behavior was futile :[
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2012-04-12 at 03:08 AM.

Deleted

Haha, there Talon was trying to counter us bot lane by buying an oracle everytime he died to clear my wards. Sure it was irritating in the beginning, but he got so far behind he didn't have any items whatsoever.

I can guarantee you, an underleveled Talon with no items is beyond hilarious. Jumping on my in teamfight and doing around 10 damage or so.

p.s. Polymorphing a fully stacked Cho'gath gives you 1 hell of a kitten!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    someone in my solo q apparently looks up everyone @ champ select. never knew this worked, last I remember it never updated.

First time in the history of my lol career, this dude was begging I go mid after looking at my history lol

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22309438#history

edit: ending up losing that one. all my attempts to mediate negative team behavior was futile :[
    Very nice site! I usually check with Jadebot ingame (similar to oldskool WC3 /stats!).

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/26446701 < Account now
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25279122 < First account on NA, don't play here anymore since 3 months or so.

Deleted
    Yeah I've started looking people up on LOLKing too. Mostly my partner if I'm bot lane, or I'll look someone up if they claim to be awesome for some reason or another.

(last pick saying "let me go mid trust me I'm pr0" - 9/10 of the time it's bull)

for some players, it's not updated. looked my opponent in mid and it showed him to be 1284. I looked in client after match and he was 14xx

Seriously, when the hell is this patch happening? Ridiculous. I absolutely despise announcement of game changes and a long delay from that announcement.