Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    If anything, it pushes Vlad to play solo top more than mid, but he is still a fine pick. Also, you are forcing either the support, AP carry, or both to buy Morello's, so I consider that a win. Kinda like if you see a Malz on the enemy team you should take cleanse or buy QSS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    ? Vlad's always been top. Much better top then he is mid. He shits on most common picks top and his pool lets him lane top relatively safely. Runnign him top lets you run another mage mid for double WotA.
    Well That's kinda good to hear since I need another mage for top/mid. mostly top though, So it won't be a waste to buy him. Got so many bruisers/Ad's for top >.<

Deleted
    On a completely unrelated note, it took me until now to notice the new refer a friend system. Managed to nab a good 5k IP from it with no work. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    ? Vlad's always been top. Much better top then he is mid. He shits on most common picks top and his pool lets him lane top relatively safely. Runnign him top lets you run another mage mid for double WotA.
    I've always been sent mid as Vlad unless I specify top. I do agree top is a better place for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    On a completely unrelated note, it took me until now to notice the new refer a friend system. Managed to nab a good 5k IP from it with no work. =D
    oh? how does it work? Can you refer someone who has been playing for a while? :/ I have gotten about 6 rl friends to play, but I forgot to abuse that stuff >.<

Trundle, Cho'gath and Kassadin on sale this week. I think I might try Trundle.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Elial - Only when you sign up for a new account.

Deleted
    I want to buy either Lux or Nidalee. I just tried a game with Nidalee as free week and I thought she was really fun. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I want to buy either Lux or Nidalee. I just tried a game with Nidalee as free week and I thought she was really fun. What do you guys think?
    Never tried Nidalee, but she looks like fun. Sorry can't help.

Do you guys have any ideas on how to get into doing solo top and ranged AD effectively? I'm a pretty constant jungle amumu, support soraka, or karthus mid. Don't really know any good champions i could transition to top/ranged AD to easily. Been thinking about ezreal. I really like more skill-shot oriented champions.
    i have no signature, because carrots.

What time do the free heroes go live tonight? (I live in Canada)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusco86 View Post

Do you guys have any ideas on how to get into doing solo top and ranged AD effectively? I'm a pretty constant jungle amumu, support soraka, or karthus mid. Don't really know any good champions i could transition to top/ranged AD to easily. Been thinking about ezreal. I really like more skill-shot oriented champions.
    Bot AD is learning how to last hit efficiently while damaging the other players when they last hit. In teamfights, positioning is the hardest part by far since you are squishy, a high priority target but also your teams main source of damage. I'd recommend high range or high utility AD's to start off with. So Caitlyn or Tristana pretty much. Ezreal can work if you manage to hit his skill shots, but if you don't, expect to lose every single trade.

As for top, its hard since there is so much choice there. Safe picks are Yorick (rangey tanky melee bruiser) and Udyr (tank/bruiser).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    To some degree they are played a little bit the same way... You stay as far away from enemies as possible and throw unpleasant things at them... Nidalee is a bit more tough, and her pounce in cougar form helps her survive... She is fun, but not really a viable pick, and even though she can 2 shot enemies with max ranged spears late game, she rarely hits the same one twice because it is easy to dodge... She is not really viable and unable to do any kinda sustained dps...

My point is... Take Lux...

I have both and Lux is just too much fun, but you need to play her defensively... Check out the guide on Mobafire for more tips...
    Nothing better than picking up a low health enemy recalling back at 2nd turret

LASERBEAMZ!!!

Deleted
    Wtf is going on with these patches?

So no Varus today (unless I'm mistaken), and the patch has changed from 'Varus patch' to 'Spectator Mode patch'...
    No Morgana skin either? Utterly disappointing.

Deleted
    Solo top bruiser Nid is fecking awsome and very viable.. Same with AP, but I do feel bruiser cat Nid is better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusco86 View Post

Bot lane AD carry is basically: Farm, knowing when to trade and then farm some more. Some champions like Caitlyn and MF, are made to constantly harrass the other AD carry to get ahead in CS, since their lategame is weakers. Others like Trist, Kog Maw and Vayne have such a strong lategame all you really need to do is farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    Wtf is going on with these patches?

So no Varus today (unless I'm mistaken), and the patch has changed from 'Varus patch' to 'Spectator Mode patch'...
    No Morgana skin either? Utterly disappointing.
    *sadface*

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Kinda like if you see a Malz on the enemy team you should take cleanse or buy QSS.
    $

Taking cleanse for malz (or any other suppression = ww, urgot) is like the worst possible advice because it will do nothing when he ults you. The only way to get out of suppressions is QSS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    The only way to get out of suppressions is QSS.
    Or oranges. Oranges stops anything.

Deleted
    Ive met a lot of wierd hecarims today, is he an idiot attractor of some sort? 0.o

Just had a game that made my eyes widen. Me as Janna and my friend as Tristana, had a hecarim charge at us from the start in the bot lane.
    Rest assured he died, but then he tried it 3-4 more times, at which point we demolished his warwick friend aswell and proceeded to help the other lanes.
    First time ive been fed this badly, the hecarim died 9 times in 14 minutes, and had died 15 times when they finally surrendered.
    Did i mention he towerdived at me when i was at 50% health? Before he even had hit lvl 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh.

Made a NA account, but forgot how painful lowby PvP can be.