Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    You are complaining about lack of communication because you don't want to communicate? O.o wait whut?
    Just call your role, like Duillath said, certain champs have multiple roles, people in normal queues aren't gonna assume your desired roles. How can they? The only role they can assume is jungle and that's because of smite.

Is it really that much effort to type top,mid,bot + enter? it's 4 characters in total. You don't HAVE to say jungle because of smite. It just generally helps everyone including yourself to mention what lane you are going.
    I mean hell I once went with a duo queue olaf and brand bot. They called it and instalocked. We won, it was unconventional and it was a normal game.
    It's not communicating, it's just DEMANDING a role by instalocking, not giving 1 bit about the rest of your team. Which just results in stupid games with stupid comps and stupid people. I never lock my champ so I can choose my champ depending on the rest of my team. I don't have to say a single word to do that. I don't mind people typing their role or whatever, I hate the race to type it asap, get the champ and lock in. I just had an Olaf solo top, Jax jungle, Ez and Soraka bot all instalock. So basically we had 0 AP, no tank and only midlane left. Thank the lord I have a midlane Galio runepage so I could deny their LB and win the game. Could have instalocked my Ahri or Orianna too and probably lose it hard.

Now if they wouldn't just demand a lane, isntalock a champ and actually ask if they can get that lane, get a champ depending on the team etc. it would increase your overall wins drastically. That's what I mean with communicating, not just shouting a lane and flame when someone else took it.

If you are not playing in a pre-made or in draft ranked- there isn't a lot of ground to complain one way or the other.The solution is simple and obvious.

Deleted

I need to try this. I need to try it so bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Utsuro
    Lv30

I'm a relatively new player. Not many champs available.
    I like Akali, Ahri, Mordekaiser, Riven, and a few others I haven't yet unlocked.

Don't yet have enough champs for ranked.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

LOL, what would you build Kage's Lucky Pick into on GP? Or is it throwaway?

Deleted
    Morello's Evil Tome for healing reduction, duh.

Also, I get the feeling I should just give up on my list thread. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    LOL, what would you build Kage's Lucky Pick into on GP? Or is it throwaway?
    DFG for burst, More heal from oranges!

Let's be honest, the picture sells the build.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Let's be honest, the picture sells the build.
    Well it would be fun to have such insane incomes :P

Oh I just realized, not DFG but Morello's! CDR/MP5 for more lasthits with parrley for MORE gold!

10+ Year Old Account
    TF mid, Ashe bot and this GP build....

ALL TEH MONEIZ!

So far all i'm playing is Solo top and Support. I dislike carrying. I wana try AP next, but just the thought of an extra rune page + runes which i estimate to be about 15k ip totally puts me off. And that's even before i get an AP hero.

Looks like i'm stuck with those 2 roles + Jungling. Although i might decide to get a dedicated rune page for jungling, since most of the time i'm sharing the jungling runes with solo top runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So am I really the only 1 who doesn't instantly type the role he wants, rather just picks a champ? I mean in nearly all cases you KNOW what lane this champ will take anyway.
    I've called "AP Soraka" before, then had people pick a top and mid lane because apparently you can only AP Soraka in bot lane.

Then again, I've called "AP Soraka Top/Mid" and then had two people individually pick top and mid.

My conclusion is that people are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    I've called "AP Soraka" before, then had people pick a top and mid lane because apparently you can only AP Soraka in bot lane.

Then again, I've called "AP Soraka Top/Mid" and then had two people individually pick top and mid.

My conclusion is that people are dumb.
    Calls ap soraka in a solo lane, then calls people dumb?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Morello's Evil Tome for healing reduction, duh.

Also, I get the feeling I should just give up on my list thread. <.<
    I like the list thread, I just wish it was a sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    AP Soraka is an incredibly powerful solo laner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Just lost a rank game as Fizz. I went 10-6 (I know, it's not great but the enemy Varus and Udyr were super fed. Also, Malphite can eat a dick) while our bot lane at end of the game was a COMBINED 3-13-X. Our team score at the end was 16-30. Our Irelia at top fed Udyr pretty nice and allowed him to get super farmed. I destroyed Brand at mid, he ended the game 3-5-x. Our jungle Lee went 2-2-x. Then bot lane just fed Varus hard and our Ashe wouldn't arrow the enemy team when they were split, she even missed a few arrows at point blank.

15+ Year Old Account
    Um soraka can solo lane? Its been done before.

Deleted
    Just uninstalled this game. Fuck the LoL community.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just because no one plays her that way in pro tournaments doesn't mean it isn't viable.

I've watched Regi stream a couple AP Soraka mids in soloQ and absolutely stomp people....and this is at 2.2k ish ELO.

Her kit is actually perfect for mid. She has a spammable creep-clearing spell, a silence, and a heal for sustain...not to mention her global heal which can save people across the map from certain death.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Well, seeing most people think Kayle can ONLY support because she has a heal and Riot tagged her as support, I guess I'll have to start shouting my lane the nanosecond champ select comes up.

Might type it in caps lock too, every 4.357 seconds.

p.s. Is there a maximum cap on your ignore list?