10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Yeah, and that's about it. If you miss your W or if your W isn't enough, you have to use your E or ult for damage. Your E is also your escape move, so if you're regularly using it for damage you're just asking to get ganked or raped in teamfights. Your ult will hurt, but obviously it has a longish cooldown and it's not exactly impossible to dodge, since he has no cc to make sure it hits.
    You build him like TF. Fast/Early Lichbane. 2 Dorans -> Sheen/Large Rod -> Lichbane. Q is only irrelevant until you get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    jungle gragas is kinda lolzy. He does get a huge AD steroid from chugging wine, but it's not exactly viable. He becomes some weird AD bruiser that has a huge knockback ult

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Yeah, and that's about it. If you miss your W or if your W isn't enough, you have to use your E or ult for damage. Your E is also your escape move, so if you're regularly using it for damage you're just asking to get ganked or raped in teamfights. Your ult will hurt, but obviously it has a longish cooldown and it's not exactly impossible to dodge, since he has no cc to make sure it hits.
    You can use Q for damage also if you get a Lich Bane for him. Don't know how viable it would be, just a thought.

Deleted
    Actually I bought Gragas just today, just because he seems so damn fun.

Deleted
    I bought Gragas but I never play him for some reason. It is not that he is bad or that I am bad at playing him, and every time I went against one I dreaded the ultimate.

Deleted
    I do good with Gragas and I get a diarrhea team.

Great....

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 06:31 AM ----------

How viable is AP Nunu btw?

I got beaten by one in ranked in mid when I was playing Ahri, I simply can't kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I do good with Gragas and I get a diarrhea team.

Great....

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 06:31 AM ----------

How viable is AP Nunu btw?

I got beaten by one in ranked in mid when I was playing Ahri, I simply can't kill him.
    I've seen one in mid as Ahri too. He cannot be killed and you can understimate his damage. He's like a Cho'Gath with less hard CC and more slows.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's worse to face up top. He shuts down a lot of the usual suspects there. Hard.

Gragas is awesome btw. I've said so a few times before. Only problem is that it takes a while before he can easily clear waves and against some champs that'll be a problem due to his melee range.

Deleted
    Gragas is beast. His ratios are very good , he's tanky and that ult. If you use your ult properly it's gg for enemy team. Early can be a bit mana hungry + he's melee so more risky (but he has escape tool fortunately [for him]). I really hate to face Gragas. With lich bane he's strong in melee combat too xD The best way I found to harass him is while he's using channeled spell for mana regen (+ if you interrupt it - cooldown is poped and buff doesn't activate)

Deleted
    Didn't they fix matchmaking for ranked teams? I'm seriously sick of getting matched up vs people at 1700-2000 ELO when me and my friends range from 1000-1500.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Didn't they fix matchmaking for ranked teams? I'm seriously sick of getting matched up vs people at 1700-2000 ELO when me and my friends range from 1000-1500.
    They didn't seem to fix getting matched against level 30s when you're below 30 either. I keep getting 2-3 30s in every game on my level 27 EUW account.

People I guess... just don't read patch notes sometimes. I have been playing soooo much more AP nunu mid or jungle and I always get called a troll.

Me: "They just buffed Nunu, even Oddone called him viable again"
    Team: "troll pick please report nunu, only support"

Usually I end up snowballing (pun intended) top or mid because his snowball + W makes for literally the easiest ganks in the fucking world.

Also mid and top nunu is hilarious because if you rush a catalyst you never die and if someone ganks you- press E+W+Q and giggle away.

Plus there is not a single person on here who can name a more satisfying move then a full duration Nunu bush ult to the face of their entire team. I dare you, go ahead. Try to name a move that is more then it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I can think of currently is Fiddlesticks Crowstorming into Baron pit, Pentakilling and taking the Baron as well. But that's about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Only thing I can think of currently is Fiddlesticks Crowstorming into Baron pit, Pentakilling and taking the Baron as well. But that's about it.
    That and a massive range Ashe arrow against 2 people that try to solo Baron while the rest of your team is dead, just to see them get stunned and die in the process.

Was watching Voyboy playing top Nunu vs Singed the other day, was quite funny. He literally just denied Singed all farm and could never die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    People I guess... just don't read patch notes sometimes. I have been playing soooo much more AP nunu mid or jungle and I always get called a troll.

Usually I end up snowballing (pun intended) top or mid because his snowball + W makes for literally the easiest ganks in the fucking world.

Also mid and top nunu is hilarious because if you rush a catalyst you never die and if someone ganks you- press E+W+Q and giggle away.

Plus there is not a single person on here who can name a more satisfying move then a full duration Nunu bush ult to the face of their entire team. I dare you, go ahead. Try to name a move that is more then it.
    Wow, I haven't seen that yet. I've had people call me a noob in game because I was counter-jungling instead of ganking the lane they pushed under the tower. I love Nunu jungle, but I can't play him without a team behind me since I like to be an aggressive counter-jungler and clear wards. Shut down the enemy jungler and if my team plays smart he can't catch up through ganks, hence the can't play without a team behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    That and a massive range Ashe arrow against 2 people that try to solo Baron while the rest of your team is dead, just to see them get stunned and die in the process.
    Ulting as AP Ez for a pentakill and Baron.

Deleted
    Ashe arrow baron steal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the Nunu ultimate in the bush feels the greatest when pulled off properly. I mean if done correctly then I guarantee in a team fight you have won it.
    Hey everyone

I feel you man. People are just dumb.
    Hence I don't play Summoner's Rift anymore.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Pretty sure the Nunu ultimate in the bush feels the greatest when pulled off properly. I mean if done correctly then I guarantee in a team fight you have won it.
    Yeah but this isn't about game success, it's about feel.
    Hitting someone who happens to be standing next to Baron and then splashing onto him for about 150-200 damage (at max rank) with MR and getting the lasthit feels oh so much better.

I'm also unsure if it would even do that much since the arrow is supposed to do "half that damage" in an aoe around the target and the main target's damage might be reduced by MR as well.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-07-23 at 01:54 PM.