Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    oh come on I just bought maokai :<
    Same here, grrrrr! Go figure this would happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    Also lots of people who report people for offensive language/negative attitude... And the only thing said person did was saying "gg". Writing such as "flaming constantly n00b playur" etc... People can read the chat you know? I just dont get people. Reporting for bs like that for what reason? Everyone knows its not true when they can see it themself...
    Bear in mind that tribunal reports don't include chatlogs of the pre- and post-game chat. A weakness that some people are well aware of. I've seen some pretty foul abuse in post game logs and even though I say the abuse took place in the post game, I don't think my reports will be terribly persuasive .

Quote Originally Posted by Dukro View Post
    I'm pretty sure every single player in game has such report on them even though they never did anything.
    Some reports in tribunal are meant to be pardoned. Too many people just click punish on everything, you will see some cases that are clearly pardons, jsut to catch these people out. I believe you can have your tribunal privileges revoked for punish spamming, but I'm not sure about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    Bear in mind that tribunal reports don't include chatlogs of the pre- and post-game chat. A weakness that some people are well aware of. I've seen some pretty foul abuse in post game logs and even though I say the abuse took place in the post game, I don't think my reports will be terribly persuasive .
    This is a big problem indeed. Some people act really really nicely during the game and start flaming like hell post-match. No idea why Riot doesn't include that chatlog.

Deleted
    I was thinking of setting a giant rebellion and having the whole internets mail their pre- and postgame screenshots of chat to regular support rather than just using report/tribunal. Show them the douchebaggery so they can adjust the tribunal.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    This is a big problem indeed. Some people act really really nicely during the game and start flaming like hell post-match. No idea why Riot doesn't include that chatlog.
    Quite true sadly. Had several times when people go instant lock and scream "LOL TROLL SORAKA SUPPORT SOLO HURR" or something around those lines, and when they get in the game they say nothing ergo then proceeds to look innocent as they keep their troll crap to before and after the game.

Well. Best thing we all can do is to just check tribunal and pardon the innocent and punish the trolls ruining for anyone else. Riot prolly dont want to take more actions against this. Pretty sure if they made some of players idea come reality, we would have a massive ragefest from players banning randoms for the hell of it or kicking others for playing outside the meta etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    Same here, grrrrr! Go figure this would happen.
    R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!
    *Raises his Pitchfork and Torch*

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!
    *Raises his Pitchfork and Torch*
    viva la revolution !!

Deleted
    Haven't played LoL in 2 days now.

Instead have been playing Skyrim again.

Honestly I am so much calmer.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 04:56 PM ----------

Also:

Pullling blue was never this fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw Garen for 450 IP yesterday and was wondering what was up to then just check this thread and find he had an IP reduction. I bought him just to say I have every 450 champion. Still working on those 6300 IP champions.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda looking forward to syndra. She actually looks kind of fun.

I don't usually play mid, but I might try to pick her up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone who's played on the PBE know whether or not her burst is efficient?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had a game that can be defined as "why you ban Shen." I was last pick in a draft game. I was fortunate enough to be allowed to pick a jungler. As I was looking through my champ list to pick which jungler I wanted, I noticed Shen had not been banned. I pray to the LoL gods that he won't be picked and Tada! I lock in as jungle Shen. The amount of ganks I prevented was stupid silly. Same can go for how many successful ganks I got off. I was almost always in the right place at the right time to taunt someone or scare someone off. If I wasn't, I just ulted in and saved the day. With my teams cooperation, I ended up split pushing top lane while they took bot, then we all met in mid to finish the game. It was fantastic.

This is actually the second draft game I got jungle Shen in. The first one I purposely left him there to take as first pick. This game wasn't as good. We definitely won from well timed ults and the fact that shen is an unkillable taunt monster, but I did bad early/mid game and started blue instead of red so my ganking was much slower and less frequent. I also didn't split push since I was the only front line we had.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Wow Axe you are so lucky... I have a friend that LOVES Shen. Only champ he takes if hes not banned. Poor guy hasnt managed to play him in a draft game in 5 months

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 01:27 PM ----------

Good Shens are a godsend for your team.

Deleted
    On a side note I love Draven, I love everything about him.

- When you poke with your Q you leave a damage over time, dealing more damage which adds up in the long run.
    - His E is a lifesaver in many situations, throw the axes and flee! Or use it to disrupt enemies in a teamfight. Also genius when you stop somebody who is running at it's max range. :P
    - His W steroid is pretty nice too.
    - His ultimate is nice damage and can be used as a sniping tool which is hilarious.

Furthermore I just like his entire playstyle and arrogance theme.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-09-06 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    Never been too interesting in Draven, although I want to be as he apparently has the most damage late game. I just don't want to play catch the axe for 20+ minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by samhazza View Post
    Never been too interesting in Draven, although I want to be as he apparently has the most damage late game. I just don't want to play catch the axe for 20+ minutes.
    Lol, but it's a fun minigame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Draven is really tricky...you devote yourself to the axe game, you might just find yourself out of position.

Some like him, but I still think he's the weakest ADC.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by samhazza View Post
    Draven is the best early game ADC hands down. If you lose your lane as Draven, either you or your support really screwed up. Come late game he falls off because the only time you can reliably play his axe minigame is when chasing someone, which is dangerous in it's own right. The ult is still really good, but since you can't catch your axes you lose out on a good chunk of damage and your passive, which can only be applied through crits without the axes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Draven has the potential to do the most damage out of just about anyone (though vayne and kog would end up doing more when the enemies health gets to a certain point, but that's beside the point).

Though realistically you won't ever be able to keep up double axes during a team fight. If you can, then you're pretty awesome at draven (or you had really good positioning and people protecting you). He is certainly a fun champion, but he requires a lot for him to be really strong. Much more than it takes for most other champions to do well. Like graves is easy. It may be difficult to be a top notch ranged ad player, but graves is not a hard champion. Whereas draven has a much higher skill cap. I do like his ult though. Felt a lot like ez's cept it comes back through the fight too.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Draven is the best early game ADC hands down. If you lose your lane as Draven, either you or your support really screwed up. Come late game he falls off because the only time you can reliably play his axe minigame is when chasing someone, which is dangerous in it's own right. The ult is still really good, but since you can't catch your axes you lose out on a good chunk of damage and your passive, which can only be applied through crits without the axes.
    I don't know about best in the lane, but his early game poke is nuts. Though if you have a taric in your lane, you can bait an engage then stun him when he needs to catch his axe. At this point you have a lot more damage than draven does. Though if he gets to just stand there and harass you with axes, you are going to lose your lane. He could also go for maxing W first and just use the axes to refresh the W. Which if you are running with nunu, you suddenly spike to a massive amount of AS and kind of just destroy the other lane.

I thought Draven's bleed applying on crits was kind of a way to solve his need to catch axes. Maybe not.

I really like his style, but it's just not worth playing him when you can play someone better, imo.