10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    If someone gets permabanned, they honestly deserved it. It's hard to get yourself permabanned unless you are just a complete dick or you are trying.
    so 8% of whatever lol's player base was 10 months ago deserved to be perma banned?

Even if you just immediately muted every person in game and disabled your enter key, you could still get banned without feeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    so 8% of whatever lol's player base was 10 months ago deserved to be perma banned?

Even if you just immediately muted every person in game and disabled your enter key, you could still get banned without feeding.
    Banned for what dude? Can you show some evidence of people being banned for not violating the rules?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daumaenis View Post
    Banned for what dude? Can you show some evidence of people being banned for not violating the rules?
    Go to the official lol forums tribunal section and pick any thing, first, second, 7th, doesn't matter.

Read the OP's post and read through his link of his ban record and see that he was probably banned without saying a word.

10+ Year Old Account

They day that happens and there is proof, I will stop playing LoL. Thankfully, the Tribunal is actually a good system. Some reports are sent there on purpose to weed out the punish spammers. It's not like 10 players look at one case before it's closed. Thousands of players review these cases, so the odds of you getting banned without deserving it are very unlikely.

Go to the official lol forums tribunal section and pick any thing, first, second, 7th, doesn't matter.

Read the OP's post and read through his link of his ban record and see that he was probably banned without saying a word.
    Those posts aren't indicative of much, usually that they acted like a dick in the game that they got the report for but they don't show their entire history which could have (and likely was) worse. I've seen posts of people saying that they've done nothing wrong, link their ban report and turns out that they were, in fact, complete dicks in those games. I just judged a tribunal game today where the offender said nothing but went 0-20 with 0 cs and build 4 pairs of boots; which, I guess, proves your point that you can get legitimately reported for saying nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    They day that happens and there is proof, I will stop playing LoL. Thankfully, the Tribunal is actually a good system. Some reports are sent there on purpose to weed out the punish spammers. It's not like 10 players look at one case before it's closed. Thousands of players review these cases, so the odds of you getting banned without deserving it are very unlikely.
    Of course you can, in november of 2011 they released some stats in picture form about how many people the tribunal perma banned.

And you can get banned for "not communicating with the team" and that includes if you don't actually speak english or something.

People constantly being shitheads get banned. I don't see the problem.
    Myself, I've never been banned or suspended, and I've actually been a shithead on multiple occasions... So I really doubt its as bad as you say.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/m...er-patch-notes

Fuck yeah. 20 Mastery pages. I'll have them at max again by tomorrow.

I ended up buying Riven before she was made free and have been having such a blast, I spent some RP on her for a skin. She's rapidly replacing my other favorite bruiser type Irelia.

Anyway, I've been running with red/quins as Armor Pen, yellows as armor, and blue's as magic resist. Recently, I was reading people sometimes use attack damage instead of armor pen, especially with the quins (you could start the game with 21ish extra attack damage if you replaced everything and the use that to help snowball). What do you guys think about doing something like that? Has anyone had any experience with trying both out? I wanted to get some detailed information before I replaced my armor pen with those ad ones...is the difference big enough to notice?

Thanks in advance.

hell..... its about damn time >_>

sick of changing 1 little thing everytime before the COUTNDOWN finishes :P then realise you dont have summoners wrath in ranked XD
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no gold badge for s2

=(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanyuu View Post
    I ended up buying Riven before she was made free and have been having such a blast, I spent some RP on her for a skin. She's rapidly replacing my other favorite bruiser type Irelia.

Anyway, I've been running with red/quins as Armor Pen, yellows as armor, and blue's as magic resist. Recently, I was reading people sometimes use attack damage instead of armor pen, especially with the quins (you could start the game with 21ish extra attack damage if you replaced everything and the use that to help snowball). What do you guys think about doing something like that? Has anyone had any experience with trying both out? I wanted to get some detailed information before I replaced my armor pen with those ad ones...is the difference big enough to notice?

Thanks in advance.
    For champions like Lee Sin and Riven, yes, AD really matters. They scale with pure AD, Riven especially benefits with all her attacks scaling with it, including her shield. Is why stacking BT's is an option.

Deleted

I can finally have a page for each top lane champion!! My LoL life is complete!

Deleted
    Of course you can, in november of 2011 they released some stats in picture form about how many people the tribunal perma banned.

And you can get banned for "not communicating with the team" and that includes if you don't actually speak english or something.
    Uhh yeah, the only thing I could find was this saying that only 1.4% of the playerbase has ever been punished in any way.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-09-13 at 08:56 AM.

Did I just see someone really trying to defend their right to be a douchebag in game and keep their account? :<

I'm kind of interested in the tribunal changes... I like doing it anyway, it's a way to kill a bit of spare time, the IP was barely a consideration for the amount it gave.

15+ Year Old Account
    General•The time window for multikills has been increased to 10 seconds from the previous kills as opposed to 8.
    I can has my 3 unofficial pentas, please?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I'm kind of troubled with my mentality towards the game. I like the game, but solo queue (NORMAL, not ranked!) kinds of frighten me. I love to play in the mid lane, however I believe the majority of all players do as well. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to play with a few friends from my very small friendlist and then I don't have to worry about someoen else picking my main lane. But when I'm solo queue'ing, although thanks to my fast connection and strong pc I often am the first in the champion select screen and type "mid" quickly as well as picking a mid champ right away, there's always the chance someone else might be faster, or decides to ignore me and pick a mid champ + instalocks (especially with the Syndra patch coming since Syndra is a mid champ). And this often makes me hesistate to hit normal, blind pick: the uncertainty to play my favorite lane and champs.

I'm not sure what the right mentality should be when solo queue'ing. I notice the people in high elo are often known enough for a lane (I think at least, from the few streams from both pro's and nonpro's I watch this seems to be the case), however I'm at 170 wins atm so I'm not gonna play ranked till I'm experienced enough. Should I just keep my current mentality, go say mid and pick a mid champ in champ select and if someone else was first to call, pick whatever lane is left and if I'm being trolled, just dodge and hope the next game after waiting 5 mins won't have a troll? Or should I try to go and find a group to play with? The latter can be quite hard as I don't know where to find such a group and with 170 wins I can't expect a good group, despite the fact that some of my friends are above 1k wins and I play equally, sometimes better then them.

I tried playing draft pick since I have a fuckton of champs (I have the tendency to buy a champ when it's on sale and think it's a good champ for both Summoner's Rift and Proving Grounds), but I often end up playing champs I bought before but never played with and thus failing hard. Last time I had to be solo top and I was pitting against Irelia. I preferred to play Vladimir since he can be played both top and mid, but Irelia seems to counter him hard so I picked Olaf, which seemed the best counter to Irelia. However I never played Olaf so I ended the game with a surrender and 1/7/3 or so against Irelia... I felt ashamed.
    Last edited by mmocb2ace5b592; 2012-09-13 at 01:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusifer View Post
    snip.
    You just need to play more. Play draft normals, learn 4 roles (leave out your least favorite / worst role). I NEVER play AP mid...I trust someone out there will do it better than I (although half the time they do not). I'm strongest with support and jungling, but can also top and ADC very well.

Keep playing normals, put yourself in new positions with new champions and learn. You were spot-on picking Olaf to counter Irelia, keep thinking like that and fill whatever position is needed.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusifer View Post
    I'm not sure what the right mentality should be when solo queue'ing.
    I recommend playing more games outside your comfort zone. You need to extend your repertoire of roles so that you can comfortably fit into wherever there's a space for you in the team. Sure you'll suck for a few games, but it's normal and nobody is losing out if you do have a bad game. If you do have a bad game with a champion try work out what went wrong, and improve on it for next time rather than admitting defeat and only taking mid lane. Nobody in this game, despite what they may claim, becomes good without significant practice; and many failures along the way.

(I need to take my own advice and learn to jungle)

Yusifer, there is the obvious solution everyone is going to tell you- learn a champ or two for every role in regulars. Play a ton of games until you know them in and out, and then go in and ask for your role but accomdate otherwise.

Or do the "lets get to 1500 ELO real quick method" and get real good at Blitz/Taric/Sona. No one (95% of my solo que games) ever calls support, so you pretty much always get your role. I prefer to play jungle shaco (riding a 69% win rate @ 1534 ELO right now), but honestly, if some guy wants jungle and based upon solely his english skills while typing I can tell he is going to feed otherwise- I just pick one of those three and feed my ADC.

The only problem is Blitz is starting to get banned a ton, and he was the easiest person to carry with. But since Sona buffs, I have noticed she can do pretty well, and her ult wins teamfights. Just remember- don't rage or you will lose 99 times out of 100

Also- I understand counterpicking is real important to some people (Olaf vs. Irelia) - but I'm going to guess you are like me in the "ELO hell", and honestly if you have played say Vlad 500 games in your life, will probably beat Irelia more often then you would with Olaf.
    Last edited by Boomcats; 2012-09-13 at 01:28 PM.