10+ Year Old Account
    Just was told I was a noob for building gp5 on malphite in the jungle... I even told them pro's do that, I mean everyone does that, if you don't you're stupid. Tanky junglers get gp5 and they blamed me for the loss yet the top and carry fed their counterparts and started blaming me for no reason. They used my "gp5 build" as their excuse to deny why they fucked up.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Just was told I was a noob for building gp5 on malphite in the jungle... I even told them pro's do that, I mean everyone does that, if you don't you're stupid. Tanky junglers get gp5 and they blamed me for the loss yet the top and carry fed their counterparts and started blaming me for no reason. They used my "gp5 build" as their excuse to deny why they fucked up.
    Just a typical garbage player...blaming everyone/everything else but themselves for losses.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    That's low elo for you sir.

Deleted
    I once got told to buy wriggles on amumu by an entire team. Was pretty funny, I built a deathcap just to troll them, didn´t realize how sick his ratios was before I melted their entire team.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Is it just me or new Soraka/Warwick lore SUCKS HARD?
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    Just found out how customer friendly Riot is, I bought a rune page like 3 days before they started the rune page sale, I made a request to ask if they could give me an extra one nevertheless.
    They replied that they understand that it can be frustrating to get a sale right after you buy something, so they just gave me a free rune page.
    Surprised me how friendly they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Is it just me or new Soraka/Warwick lore SUCKS HARD?
    It's certainly much better from a story perspective, but I don't like how they changed so many details. I'm sure Soraka's art rework will help with her story, but now there is a disconnect between WW and Singed, who will also need a lore remake at this point. This scares me the most since Singed is quite possibly my all time favorite champion in LoL and I would hate for his story to be ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Just found out how customer friendly Riot is, I bought a rune page like 3 days before they started the rune page sale, I made a request to ask if they could give me an extra one nevertheless.
    They replied that they understand that it can be frustrating to get a sale right after you buy something, so they just gave me a free rune page.
    Surprised me how friendly they were.
    Riot is awesome sometimes. There customer support is pretty good as well, though the one time I've dealt with them I had to tell the guy twice what I wanted to have refunded before he realized what I was asking.

10+ Year Old Account

We probably won't see many other major changes until after the Season 2 Championship concludes.

Nice changes to MF's ult and passive, although the issue with sneezing minions breaking it is still there.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched the video, interesting but it didn't seem game breaking for the carries. Nice little fix for Rengar considering that his passive was very clunky.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

We probably won't see many other major changes until after the Season 2 Championship concludes.

Nice changes to MF's ult and passive, although the issue with sneezing minions breaking it is still there.
    you think that will put MF/vayne back on the board? or will corki, graves, ez still be top picks?

personally, I think the vayne buff is sufficient enough...

Gonna buy Alistar after my next couple of matches, he just seems so awesome!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Gonna buy Alistar after my next couple of matches, he just seems so awesome!
    Dont buy him. You can get him and the unchained Alistair skin for free if you subscribe to the riot youtube page.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Dont buy him. You can get him and the unchained Alistair skin for free if you subscribe to the riot youtube page.
    Fut the wuck?! Is there a link you can send me to confirm? That'll document exactly how I go about it..

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 12:53 AM ----------

Nevermind, got him. CAN'T WAIT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Fut the wuck?! Is there a link you can send me to confirm? That'll document exactly how I go about it..

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 12:53 AM ----------

Nevermind, got him. CAN'T WAIT!
    You can also also get Tristana too, I believe. Just have to like them on facebook(if they're still offering it, that is).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Thank you all for your support! Concerning the win / loss, atm Ive got 21 wins / 2 losses with Shaco. Overall I have 39 wins and 25 losses. If someone wants to Jungle I usually ask them kindly if I can do it instead and tell them I have a 92% win rate with Jungle and give them a link to lolking.net with my profile. The majority of them let me go Jungle, if s/he doesnt I go for Mid Lane or Bot AD with my duo-quee support friend. If I go Mid I go for Orianna for the team work / aoe / utility.

Toxigen so far I havent had to dodge but I think I would if I was forced to support. Im the worlds worst support and so far Im happy I've never had to do it. Its just not my play style. I think my biggest secret though so far is always keeping team morale and motivation up. Even if teammates are flaming I just tell them ( if its aimed at me ) your right I should of, I will keep that in mind. If its at someone else I think of something appropriate.
    Way to put to shame my 32/7 with diana, yours is a solid 10% win rate higher.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2012-09-19 at 01:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Thank you all for your support! Concerning the win / loss, atm Ive got 21 wins / 2 losses with Shaco. Overall I have 39 wins and 25 losses. If someone wants to Jungle I usually ask them kindly if I can do it instead and tell them I have a 92% win rate with Jungle and give them a link to lolking.net with my profile. The majority of them let me go Jungle, if s/he doesnt I go for Mid Lane or Bot AD with my duo-quee support friend. If I go Mid I go for Orianna for the team work / aoe / utility.

Toxigen so far I havent had to dodge but I think I would if I was forced to support. Im the worlds worst support and so far Im happy I've never had to do it. Its just not my play style. I think my biggest secret though so far is always keeping team morale and motivation up. Even if teammates are flaming I just tell them ( if its aimed at me ) your right I should of, I will keep that in mind. If its at someone else I think of something appropriate.
    That is an absolute ridiculously high win loss ratio. Color me impressed. I thought my 68% ratio with graves was good.

Though good luck getting to platinum.

Deleted
    I HAVE SOME 100% WIN RATES.
    Yes I only played 1 game with that champion

I want to keep buying mids, but I'm lacking a fun top champion. How will this nerf hit Jayce, since I've been looking at him for my next buy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I HAVE SOME 100% WIN RATES.
    Yes I only played 1 game with that champion

I want to keep buying mids, but I'm lacking a fun top champion. How will this nerf hit Jayce, since I've been looking at him for my next buy.
    Jayce is fun and all, he can be a bully sometimes and in other cases he needs to passive farm, he's great at both. He's a hybrid in more ways than just the melee/range-thing. Afaik they will only up the mana cost on his E, right? Doesn't change alot for melee form or bursting, just more mana to do the ranged Q + E poke combo.

Being a hybrid with somewhat high burst with his many combos and being one speedy champ (stance dancing and his ranged E) he's great at jumping in and out of fights and switching targets or peeling enemies with his Q+E melee combo.

He's surely a fun champ and a strong pick. However in my opinion he's outshined by Irelia, Riven, Lee Sin, Renekton, Yorick and Vladimir in terms of scaling, utility, power and teamfight presence.
    Last edited by mmoc766d4eda5a; 2012-09-19 at 10:28 AM.

I'm pretty sure they're increasing the mana cost on Q and not E.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    You can also also get Tristana too, I believe. Just have to like them on facebook(if they're still offering it, that is).
    Yeah I saw that too, might go for it a bit later but I'm not so interested in her just now. :P I like to have my one champion to play then move on haha.