15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    you think that will put MF/vayne back on the board? or will corki, graves, ez still be top picks?

personally, I think the vayne buff is sufficient enough...
    Honestly, corki and ezreal will always be top picks in highly competetive play. The combination of mobility and poke is just too strong to ignore.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Just had my first game as Alistar, personally I thought I done well, but my team was retarded. Our bottom lane done really well, myself and an MF. We were playing with 2 top, which ended up being a Nidalee and Katarina.... They were destroyed by a solotop Lee Sin. Teemo at mid was annihilated by Cassiopeia and finished 1/12/1. The top lane had 0 kills and around 6/7 deaths each. MF finished 6/1/2, I finished 2/0/6. By the time of surrender Nida and Kat were so far pushed that Lee Sin ended up playing out bot lane the entire time along with their jungler, Malphite. Worst part was, we were up against a Blitz and Shaco bot lane...

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

I always hate meeting Corki in bot lane, because not only is his damage really good, you have to CC him at half health or lower, or he's just gonna Valkyrie away and stay back every time.

Same with Ezreal and Arcane Shift. Hate those abilities so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    you think that will put MF/vayne back on the board? or will corki, graves, ez still be top picks?

personally, I think the vayne buff is sufficient enough...
    You think 5 move speed will be sufficient? Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    Afaik they will only up the mana cost on his E, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're increasing the mana cost on Q and not E.
    Actually, they did up the mana cost on Jayce's E. My bad, sorry!

Second game as Alistar, stuck with an asshat Caitlyn as AD carry who doesn't know wtf she's doing. This time I played draft in hope of a better team..

Bah, all my friends have left the game and now I'm starting to dislike it.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

I have people wanting to report me for "troll pick" Jarvan+Leona bottom lane. Sad times.

Blah. I just got 1423 elo. I thought you only needed Silver to get that Janna skin. Curses. I'm guessing you need 1500 to get gold? I'm at 8 wins, 2 losses right now. Solely through support, but I wonder if I can keep up that hella lucky win streak.

But I want that skin... dang.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Bit surprised that the skin had an ELO requirement attached, last years skin (Kayle) didnt. Was kinda expecting the same. I should make my friend stop smoking weed and we go grind some ELO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Bit surprised that the skin had an ELO requirement attached, last years skin (Kayle) didnt. Was kinda expecting the same. I should make my friend stop smoking weed and we go grind some ELO.
    You got kayle for playing I think, and Victorious Jarvan for the whatever elo requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    You got kayle for playing I think, and Victorious Jarvan for the whatever elo requirement.
    That's right. I have the Kayle skin, and I weren't even level 30, and didn't play any ranked games at all.

I always hate meeting Corki in bot lane, because not only is his damage really good, you have to CC him at half health or lower, or he's just gonna Valkyrie away and stay back every time.

Same with Ezreal and Arcane Shift. Hate those abilities so much.
    + tristana

these 3 heroes are my favourite opponents when i play as blitz - because i always open chase by overdrive + knockup; 90% of these will start to strafe at anticipation of grab, but i will simply outrun them and knockup them and after they use escape abitity, i will grab them

it is funny later to observe some humiliated corki/ezreal/trist as they use escape ability immediately when i move towards them

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Irecomend not playing DV Diana, got 4 bugsplats with her, when using Q. Still won (successful kid.jpg)
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I HAVE SOME 100% WIN RATES.
    Yes I only played 1 game with that champion

I want to keep buying mids, but I'm lacking a fun top champion. How will this nerf hit Jayce, since I've been looking at him for my next buy.
    The mana nerf should be barely felt. Unless for some odd reason you are maxing E first, nothing will change. Since it only says Thundering Blow, I'm going to assume only the mana costs have changed in Hammer form. His Cannon form E might be untouched. Still a great top lane though, and still really, really fun to play.

And Victorius Javan was gold rank and above. Same thing this year, only there is no equivalent for the Kayle skin. Shame, cause that skin was nice and I wouldn't mind if they gave it out again for everyone who joined after season 1 since it isn't really a special skin (and I want it on my smurfs).
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-09-19 at 05:49 PM.

There are guides on SoloMid that tells you to max E first for max harassing power. 20% of your health per hit is pretty strong imo.

However, I could see why you'd go for Q instead, since it gives you some ranged power.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are guides on SoloMid that tells you to max E first for max harassing power. 20% of your health per hit is pretty strong imo.

However, I could see why you'd go for Q instead, since it gives you some ranged power.
    if you're laning against people who want to get all up in your face, then I've seen people max E to just win any trade that happens ever. Like you don't win a trade when you just get chunked for 20% of your health when you went in to fight. I've seen both maxed, and they both hurt.

Yeah, I think it's pretty situational. There's no use in trying to get E off when you just get range kited.

I've been playing Rengar jungle after the patch, done three matches, won them all. He definitely feels like he got his PBE groove back. And he's popular too; all my three jungle opponents were Rengar as well.

I've had a hard time finding an assassin jungler I could like, but I think I finally landed on the one.

10+ Year Old Account

I could see that working against specific matchups, like Darius where you need all the damage up front if he gets in range. I've always maxed Q though to abuse his ranged poke as a bruiser. No one will want to fight you if you've harassed them down to half health with his cannon Q + E combo.

In fact I just played a game as Jayce and I never noticed the nerf. Even when I started to level E, most skirmishes were over before it became a problem and I would just regen it back through minion farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Second game as Alistar, stuck with an asshat Caitlyn as AD carry who doesn't know wtf she's doing. This time I played draft in hope of a better team..

Bah, all my friends have left the game and now I'm starting to dislike it.
    Perfect time to take a break from LoL!

So I saw that Janna skin in a video or whatever, and I swear to whatever omnipotent being may or may not believe in, looks exactly the same as a custom skin I used months ago. Dang.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594