10+ Year Old Account
    I've played Xerath in the past and must I say the best way to nuke somebody and stop them from running away on low health is open with your e, then ulti them so that they are stunned, hit all 3 of them, root up and q for victory.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I'm sure we all have moments where we play known underpowered champions just for fun. What are your favorite champions that are considered underpowered?

I gotta say Yi is growing on me. Sure he is ravaged by stuns/knockups/etc, but the insane attack and movement speed he gets leads to some funny things. Also baiting people with his Meditate while your teammates kill them is great. Never going to play AP Yi though. I feel he doesn't offer anything useful. His heal will always suffer to ignite/CC and he only has one AP attack that needs you to focus on only KSing people to use multiple times. At least AD Yi can rush squishy champions that get caught and take down towers faster than thought possible.
    Yi is only underpowered when it comes to fighting a team with a brain.
    So 97% of the time, Yi would be classed as OP, because no one knows how to CC/Stun/root him.

Sej and Karma would have to be my picks.
    I know Karma falls off late game, and doesn't have the great stuff that the other supports have. But she can harass so hard early game that the enemy bot lane gets pushed back on multiple times, losing exp and CS.

Sej is apparently needing a rework, which I don't understand, because when I play her, I dominate.
    She can get over walls, AoE Stun. Slows, AoE damage. Doesn't suffer too much in the jungle. And just overall fun to play.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I know Karma falls off late game, and doesn't have the great stuff that the other supports have. But she can harass so hard early game that the enemy bot lane gets pushed back on multiple times, losing exp and CS.
    I find the opposite to be true for Karma, she's weak early-game until she gets cooldown reduction and a mana engine going because of her high mana costs and need for CDR.

I have a niece for the lesser picked champions such as Karma, Trundle, and Fiora.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Janna's fun in dominion. Maxed W with boots of mobility+ a movement speed item or two, and half the enemy team couldn't figure out how to catch me. I distracted 3 of them in mid just running circles around a rock while my team went around and capped all the points.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I know Karma falls off late game,
    I thought she was better late game because the lategame CDR lets you use Mantra every dozen seconds.

Deleted
    I think AP Yi is actually not an underpowered champion, it's kinda broken if played very well, just like Vlad used to be before all the nerfs?

If you play well with yi you will most likely win games, because he just so godly op.

As for karma, she's super weak early game, but she gets better at late game because of the cdr, your ult gets up once every 12 instead of 20, it's really good, your passive is not bad, the only good ability that she has is her shield, E, and it's dmg, Q is only good when totally maxed out and its heal is kinda meh but not bad.

As for under powered champions that I like to play, I mean, I think almost all champions aren't that under powered but the ones that people rarely play and that I like to play are Karthus, Xerath, Talon, Tristana, Veigar, Yi, Noc, Lux, Leona, Kennen, Katarina, Hecarim, Brand and Akali. I think all these are very rare picks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think AP Yi is actually not an underpowered champion, it's kinda broken if played very well, just like Vlad used to be before all the nerfs?

If you play well with yi you will most likely win games, because he just so godly op.
    AP Yi is a gimick. Nothing more, nothing less. I cringe when I see AP Yi because I know which ever team he is on is in for a bad time unless the person he is laning against is brain dead. It's like AP Sion, but AP Sion at least has early pushing, roaming, and ganking power going for him. AP Yi is just an unkillable heal troll until someone uses ignite or the spell ends, at which point he becomes useless.

Deleted
    Sej is apparently needing a rework, which I don't understand, because when I play her, I dominate.
    She can get over walls, AoE Stun. Slows, AoE damage. Doesn't suffer too much in the jungle. And just overall fun to play.
    She has an awesome team related kit, it's just that she can do quite little on her own, which doesn't seem to fit the current meta of junglers. She's a goddess in teamfights though, again, if your team has a clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    AP Yi is a gimick. Nothing more, nothing less. I cringe when I see AP Yi because I know which ever team he is on is in for a bad time unless the person he is laning against is brain dead. It's like AP Sion, but AP Sion at least has early pushing, roaming, and ganking power going for him. AP Yi is just an unkillable heal troll until someone uses ignite or the spell ends, at which point he becomes useless.
    A good AP yi that knows when to use alpha strike to get a guaranteed kill is an absolute menace, because everyone is about to take a second alpha strike. They start to hit really, really hard when he has a good amount of AP, and if he can chain more than two together it's pretty much gg for your team in that fight.

Honestly I think he's more viable than AD yi, simply because he has a better laning phase, and he doesn't have to go to the jungle to try to compensate for that.

Deleted
    If Yi is played well he can do good in games and do potential ganks on other lanes, obviously it ins't as easy as it would be with sion because he has a stun, but I think Yi is okaky in lane, the only problem he really has is his heal and the rest is kinda easy if you count down his q and have some speed to move away from the minions so you wont get hit by hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Being a strong AP Yi player is entirely dependant on getting killing blows w/ Alpha Strike.

As it was said previously, if you can chain 2 or 3 in a fight, your team is probably coming out on top. If you miss that first one, you're practically useless.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Timing your ultimate so you can refresh your q is also a vital thing. A lot of stuff people don't know this, I didn't even know this until 2 days ago.

His ultimate doesn't explicit very well so yeah. :/ Lame. Once someone told me that my abilities only refreshed when my ulti was on I was super surprised because the ult doesn't seem to explicit that that only happens when the ult is on, and I have been playing Yi for like since last year so yeah... >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    so you guys watch the TSM invitational at all?

I didn't catch tooo much of it, but Aphromoo was on fire pretty much. I never thought i'd see the day where people banned draven because they were terrified of what Aphromoo could do with it. I pretty much only caught the end (though I saw some clips from earlier) but his mf was really good too. You could tell that mme was exhausted though. They just weren't doing as well at the end as they had been earlier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    so you guys watch the TSM invitational at all?

I didn't catch tooo much of it, but Aphromoo was on fire pretty much. I never thought i'd see the day where people banned draven because they were terrified of what Aphromoo could do with it. I pretty much only caught the end (though I saw some clips from earlier) but his mf was really good too. You could tell that mme was exhausted though. They just weren't doing as well at the end as they had been earlier.
    I missed it, but A-moo is one of my favorie ADCs to watch.

They used to ban his Sivir, too. Mechanically, he's one of the best in the world.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I think me and my friends found a great 3s comp as we have yet to lost a game with it. (Full tank) Mundo, (Full Carry) Jayce, Jungle (Support tank) Nunu. Amazing jungle control and late domination with nunu buff on either mundo or jayce.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    I think me and my friends found a great 3s comp as we have yet to lost a game with it. (Full tank) Mundo, (Full Carry) Jayce, Jungle (Support tank) Nunu. Amazing jungle control and late domination with nunu buff on either mundo or jayce.
    With that, I find Jayce in threes quite wonderful. Although I build more of a bruiser jayce with a Trinity Force, Atma's and a Maw. A good 3s comp I've found is (Bruiser) Jayce, AP Fizz, and (Support) Blitz. Alternatively you can switch out Jayce with a (Bruiser/ Glass Cannon) Darius. This comp seems to work really well in 3s.
    Last edited by Sporkintahn; 2012-10-01 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    Premades are so weird. 90% of bot lane premades feed the fuck out of the enemy carry for no apparent reason. It could be fucking Ezreal/Leona up against Vayne/Karma and they´d still manage to give vayne godlike by 15 minutes.

I was stuck with a 4 man premade today where the legendary skin blitzcrank started mana crystal and pots. Then there was the ezreal mid with double dorans blad sorc shoes into kages and sheen. Obviously my fault though because "nbooo ammum nver gank plz report" I just don´t get why this game attracts so many of these wonderful people.

Playing Eve ranked.. <3

Deleted
    That was just one bad game I guess. I rarely get any premades like those.

Deleted
    I always play as random.
    Just saying.