Deleted
    Did you know that if your Kayle support and Varus feed Ez about 7 kills in 10 minutes it's because you're playing Garen?
    Did you also know that if your jungle Yi doesn't gank an overextending Jayce for 25 minutes, it's because you're playing Garen?
    Did you know that 9/11 wasn't Osama's plan. It's just random rage because you're playing Garen?

This is literally the way people think in normals these days. I'm up against the most OP solo top of the moment imo. Outfarm him slightly, have a HoG, don't die. Rest of the team feeds massively or is just plain retarded. I get reported for trolling because I play Garen. (Which is currently the most underplayed solo top atm imo).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Did you know that if your Kayle support and Varus feed Ez about 7 kills in 10 minutes it's because you're playing Garen?
    Did you also know that if your jungle Yi doesn't gank an overextending Jayce for 25 minutes, it's because you're playing Garen?
    Did you know that 9/11 wasn't Osama's plan. It's just random rage because you're playing Garen?

This is literally the way people think in normals these days. I'm up against the most OP solo top of the moment imo. Outfarm him slightly, have a HoG, don't die. Rest of the team feeds massively or is just plain retarded. I get reported for trolling because I play Garen. (Which is currently the most underplayed solo top atm imo).
    People still think Garen is crappy?

* Giggles

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Just a lucky game, I think.
    Not lucky they were just bad. Whenever I'm actually having fun on sion I use a smarter build than 4 deathcaps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Not lucky they were just bad. Whenever I'm actually having fun on sion I use a smarter build than 4 deathcaps.
    Well, lucky as in it was an easy game.

But yeah, I noticed it had to be noobs for you to build 4 deathcaps.

10+ Year Old Account

* Giggles
    Yes. Some people still play the scapegoat card, reporting for picking champions for roles such as Karma as an AP mid, or support LeBlanc, even though you did your part and the reason why the team lost because the other lanes did poorly.

And as mentioned, Garen is a lot better now with his changes.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-11 at 07:08 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Garen is far from being underpowered now, the buffs were needed and I would say executed correctly.
    Hey everyone

Deleted

* Giggles
    He's still not that good. He's not bad, but strictly speaking there's no reason to pick him.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I decided i'd play a game on my smurf and try to level it up to thirty and what not.

But wow... no more, no more low level play.

Our lux built Stinger, Malady, Bloodthirster, Rod of Ages (her last item I believe), Quick silver sash and speed boots. No more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yust went 26/5/14 as Ahri, still lost hard. Some people can't be caried.

Kog'maw was building as a tank and running in head first all game long.
    Nidalee support following him in his suicidal actions to "heal" him.
    Lee sin and Wukong where alright but they built very tanky so we had no damage besides for me.

Really need a good game soon getting frustrated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Yust went 26/5/14 as Ahri, still lost hard. Some people can't be caried.

Kog'maw was building as a tank and running in head first all game long.
    Nidalee support following him in his suicidal actions to "heal" him.
    Lee sin and Wukong where alright but they built very tanky so we had no damage besides for me.

Really need a good game soon getting frustrated
    I hate when this happens. I get super fed doing a lot of dmg and can pretty much solo anyone, maybe even two people, then when mid/late game comes you loose because the rest of the team is so crappy you can't carry. I really hate that too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    He's still not that good. He's not bad, but strictly speaking there's no reason to pick him.
    It's a normal and he shits on so many people early and mid. It's just his lategame really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, Garen. Has the first champ I bought but I haven't played him in so long. I just tried him again yesterday and holy crap! I went 27/1/8. Judgement does so much more damage and he's a good bit tankier too. Unfortunately I didn't get to test his true late potential since they never built much armor. It was still fun one-shotting squishies with a single spin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    The main reason would be that he does more AoE damage than any other bruiser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Oh, Garen. Has the first champ I bought but I haven't played him in so long. I just tried him again yesterday and holy crap! I went 27/1/8. Judgement does so much more damage and he's a good bit tankier too. Unfortunately I didn't get to test his true late potential since they never built much armor. It was still fun one-shotting squishies with a single spin though.

The main reason would be that he does more AoE damage than any other bruiser.
    Rumble says hi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Rumble says hi.
    Well, Rumble ins't a bruiser, right?

I've never seen a bruiser Rumble but I suppose he can be built to do so.

Can't wait for the H'ween skins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I've never seen a bruiser Rumble but I suppose he can be built to do so.

Can't wait for the H'ween skins
    I don't think there will be Halloween skins from what I understanded from Riot.

Deleted
    Could anyone please help me defining when the finals are going to go life?

On http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.c...d-championship it says that they're playing 19:00 clock, and in the upper bar it says "Times are GMT -7". I live in GMT +1, what time would that be for me then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post

On http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.c...d-championship it says that they're playing 19:00 clock, and in the upper bar it says "Times are GMT -7". I live in GMT +1, what time would that be for me then?
    You're probably in gmt+2 atm because of summer time, Even the UK is in GMT+1 at the moment

so you're 9 hours ahead of the finals

19+9 = 28 -24 = 4 am.

3am if I'm wrong about the summer time thing (but I don't think I am)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post

GMT + 1 is UK time right?

So, assuming it's like 19:00, you take off 8 hours(?) and that would make 11:00 hours? I'm not sure but you should confirm this with someone else. Also, you could always go to google and type GMT - 7 and see what's in there.

Deleted
    GMT + 1 is UK time right?

So, assuming it's like 19:00, you take off 8 hours(?) and that would make 11:00 hours? I'm not sure but you should confirm this with someone else. Also, you could always go to google and type GMT - 7 and see what's in there.
    You're travelling the wrong direction.