Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i cant seem to get any of my friends interested in ranked matches but im quite addicted to jungling on xin zhao in normal games, i basically just get ignored and snowball into this nasty mad chinaman, anyone else experience this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Because tits and midriff sell better.
    Tits and midriff also tend to make a champion more viable competitively, examples being Sona being viable, and Karma being unviable.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    i cant seem to get any of my friends interested in ranked matches but im quite addicted to jungling on xin zhao in normal games, i basically just get ignored and snowball into this nasty mad chinaman, anyone else experience this?
    That's basically how Xin works, you get fed and BECOME A MAN. The problem is when you fall behind, it's hard to catch up as Xin, unlike some junglers that can go 0-4 and still carry later on.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    That's basically how Xin works, you get fed and BECOME A MAN. The problem is when you fall behind, it's hard to catch up as Xin, unlike some junglers that can go 0-4 and still carry later on.
    yea thats what ive noticed, falling behind is a pain but so long as i stay on top of things and get good ganks its almost a win everytime

Deleted
    Tits and midriff also tend to make a champion more viable competitively, examples being Sona being viable, and Karma being unviable.
    Conversely, does this mean that Karthus, Ezreal and Corki all have the largest breasts in the league?

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Karthus doesnt have breasts, he just has overly large abs

10+ Year Old Account
    Conversely, does this mean that Karthus, Ezreal and Corki all have the largest breasts in the league?
    well... karthus is a skeleton. So maybe, just maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    well... karthus is a skeleton. So maybe, just maybe.
    ^Explains it all.

Ezreal has his share of fans, haven't we all heard about how he's so KAWAII!!1!1!1!!!!!1!?

And as for Corki, he's got "equipment" to say the least.

Compare that to Karma, who wears a hairnet, has an impractical dress, and uses fans for weapons, what a wuss she is! Also so for Trundle, he doesn't need to be explained at all.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-18 at 06:41 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, so the Spider Queens another instabuy, I'll probably buy the Hecar and Mao skins, maybe a ward skin, but not with RP if they aren't perma.
    New TT map looks like it shall be amazing. Pretty keen for the PBE to update, hopefully it does before I finish work so I can download it fast.

I'm keen for all those nerfs, and I'm glad Champion Riven finally got her hotfix. New TF looks coolish, although his Q seems to have a smaller hit radius, and I'm not used to his AA animation, and that makes me lose CS.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Bought Evelynn, played 1 game with Evelynn vs Evelynn (had to do a quick one, so blind) - game was a stomp, Evelynn gets nerfed next patch.

WHAT HAVE I DONE

10+ Year Old Account
    So I played a game against the new TF today, and wtf he's massive. He grew like three feet. Maybe it was just the muskateer skin, but he was enormous.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    just got out of the worst game ive ever experienced. group make up was pretty good, we had taric/ez bottom lane, i was jungling on xin, nocturne was top and we had a twisted fate go mid.

taric built 3 warmogs and did nothing but try and get people to 1v1 him, the enemy team consisted of a twisted fate, gragas, malzahar, amumu and a teemo. their gragas built 4 phantom dancers and some boots and their twisted fate built ad.

this game was truly just absolutely terrible and the worst part is it lasted 65 mins and we lost, the only people trying on our team was me and nocturne. games like these make me sad to be a gamer. sorry to be a debbie downer, that was just atrocious

10+ Year Old Account
    PBE Patch notes for this (10/17) build are up! Galio's getting new splash art, the Halloween skins are up, some of the nerfs/buffs they mentioned are in place, and some new items have been added!

Lord Van Damm's Pillager

+40 Attack Damage +350 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: +25 Armor Penetration UNIQUE Passive: +15% Spell Vamp

So this is the AD caster item that they promised, yum. Renekton/Pantheon/Riven players rejoice!
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-18 at 08:29 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Just downloaded PBE.

New TT map is amazing, although I believe it zooms up way too close.
    2 dominion like alters where the middle bushes used to be, 4+ Gold per kill for one alter, 10%+ AP+AD if you capture both.
    90seconds locked when someone captures it.
    Only the new spider boss at the top jungle area.
    Speed boost where the Lizard used to be.

Spider Champ - Starts at lv 1 with her Ulti, so she's like Jayce.
    Seems fun so far.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 08:14 PM ----------

New items in TT.
    Smaller version of Deathcap, and other items I've noticed. Really CBF to post their stats though.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 08:15 PM ----------

PBE Patch notes for this (10/17) build are up! Galio's getting new splash art, the Halloween skins are up, some of the nerfs/buffs they mentioned are in place, and some new items have been added!

Lord Van Damm's Pillager

+40 Attack Damage +350 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: +25 Armor Penetration UNIQUE Passive: +15% Spell Vamp

So this is the AD caster item that they promised, yum. Renekton/Pantheon/Riven players rejoice!
    Going to take a guess, and say that's probably a TT only item, just like a heap of other smaller powerful items.

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 08:20 PM ----------

Spider abilities cost no mana, endless harass, but in melee form.
    She won't jungle, she doesn't have the strength.

Her abilities seem fun and interesting. Her E is Leaping up into the air, and then jumping on an enemy, or getting yourself out of danger for 2 seconds (Actually, that seems a little bit on the OP Side).

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 08:23 PM ----------

Ebonmaw, the spider boss in TT, is the most badass looking thing I've ever seen.
    IT IS HUGE!

Also I think it attacks in a straight line AoE so you need team placement to not all get injured at once.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ebonmaw was the Dragon. This is Vilemaw. Also like how they tied him in with Elise's lore.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    [URL="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2692224"]Eve nerf was a good place to hit since it really only effects AP Eve. DFG nerf was a long time coming.
    Haven't seen the actual numbers but I have the feeling this won't work. So, DFG got stats nerf, got scaling boost, and eve got ult scaling nerf. This means that early on Eve combo will weakened a bit, latgame she will regain power, and overall lategame she will have a little nerf on stats. So what? Early on her R+DFG combo doesn't 1shot either way but it doesn't matter, as she finishes off with Q and Ignite. Lategame, if DFG is buffed approximately as hard as her ult is nerfed, she will have the same capability to instagib AD carries.
    Must see the math.
    Last edited by akts; 2012-10-18 at 10:47 AM.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick update for those about to spend their RP/IP:

There will be another round of price reductions at the end of the month. Cassiopeia and Kog'Maw will be lowered to 4800 IP and 880 RP, while Corki and Anivia's RP cost will be reduced to 790 RP.

Deleted
    They messed up this patch. They buffed Irelia. What are they thinking? Dey done goofd.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-10-18 at 11:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Better nerf Jayce.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted

Lord Van Damm's Pillager

Spell Vamp is completely wasted on all those champions though. It's strange, it looks more like a weaker Hextech for hybrid champions favouring AD (Jax?).

Deleted
    I just made a huge post on the Elise thread, if anyone is interested in going there and read it. :3