10+ Year Old Account
    Hm.....Well on one hand I love Loco, so having him back on CLG is awesome! On the other hand, I'm not sure. Voyboy has been underperforming for sure, that much is true. Hotshot taking his position though? I don't know about that.

Oh well. Loco/DBL romance bot. Me gusta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    The new sale confirms things! Riot are now placing champions on sale along with a skin for them.

Sale.
    October 23 to October 26

Champions
    Yorick: 487 RP
    Mordekaiser: 487 RP
    Evelynn: 292 RP

Skins

Undertaker Yorick: 260 RP
    Lord Mordekaiser: 487 RP
    Shadow Evelynn: 260 RP

Source: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...hp?s=&t=890246
    PFt...I want the Tango Eve to match up with my Tango TF, not that crappy shadow Eve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't think you can pick champions you don't own in ranked.
    Details, details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    FW Skarners pulling Amumus and Galios into their own team...
    Alistar, Janna, and Vayne "help" by knocking enemies away to safety...
    And, of course, Viktors forgetting to move their ulti.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Alistar is already free...
    >Implying pubs are smart enough to notice that.

Deleted
    Hotshot needs to retire and go to team managing instead.

Say's Elementz is underperforming (after previously stating he thinks support should be played differently) - Benches Elementz, plays support.

Get's bored playing support, goes back to top, where he then decides he's going to jungle - Kicks Saint, plays Jungle.

Whole team underperforms at S3WC, better kick Voyboy, and oh look, Hotshot's playing top again.

Well, Hotshot's a douche.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    I'm confused as to what this game is, is it like a strategy game like starcraft or something else entirely. its got me very intrigued especially since its one of the most played games right now.
    It is a new type called MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena), it is still strategy but far different from anything you played before
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post

Say's Elementz is underperforming (after previously stating he thinks support should be played differently) - Benches Elementz, plays support.

Get's bored playing support, goes back to top, where he then decides he's going to jungle - Kicks Saint, plays Jungle.

Whole team underperforms at S3WC, better kick Voyboy, and oh look, Hotshot's playing top again.
    Fully agree with this. Whilst Hotshot is a pretty good player, I think the team would fare so much better by letting Voyboy stay at top and his becoming management. He isn't really on the same tier as the rest of the team in my eyes.

With that said, all that time he spent in Korea might improve his top lane game to at least make him one of the best in NA. We will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post

Love Saint's response to all this:

Saintvicious: this seems familiar Hotshot sucking top decides to try support benches elementz.... realizes he sucks at it then goes back to top. Hotshot sucks at top benches me from jungle to try it out.... realizes he sucks at jungle goes back to top and benches Voyboy. I wonder where the problem is.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 01:32 PM ----------

Oh. Can anyone comfirm the buff to Trist's Explosive Shot range that's supposed to be upcoming?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Oh. Can anyone comfirm the buff to Trist's Explosive Shot range that's supposed to be upcoming?
    I remember seeing Surrender@20 posting something about that on Facebook, but I can't see it on their site, I'll just look it up on FAcebook.

Here's the picture they shared.

http://i.imgur.com/Vc2Ts.png

Here's the link to their post.

https://www.facebook.com/SurrenderAt...79907075418673

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Found it, cheers

//edit: Double cheers

When are the halloween skins being released? If anyone knows

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    When are the halloween skins being released? If anyone knows
    Halloween probably

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Halloween probably
    ohyou

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Halloween probably
    Made me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still a firm believer that if HotShot just left CLG that team would be so much better. He holds them back too much.

Deleted
    Im not so convinced by that Axethor, he organizes ALOT for the team.
    He might not be the best player but still.
    Personally I am a SK fan, great team, dedication and passion, I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Made me laugh.
    I guess thats a "no-one knows" then :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Im not so convinced by that Axethor, he organizes ALOT for the team.
    He might not be the best player but still.
    Personally I am a SK fan, great team, dedication and passion, I love that.
    Hotshot is one of the weakest players in the NA scene at the moment. He can't run CLG and play competitively. Gone are the days of abusing Pre-nerf Nidalee. Nowadays he'll just be Cho' banned. He doesn't have a very broad champion pool at all :/ Even his jungle relied on him getting Cho

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 01:55 PM ----------

A Day in the CLG Gaming House:

08:28 yellowpete wakes up. He cleans the house, does the laundry, and prepares breakfast for everyone in the house, except Froggen, who is streaming for 39 consecutive hours and hasn’t eaten since then.
    08:44 Snoopeh wakes up. He goes to the bathroom, and starts staring at the mirror.
    09:15 Chauster opens his AMA and starts answering the 34 428th page of questions. He answers “both l0l” to the question “Tits or ass ?”.
    10:04 After a 71th consecutive victory with Lee Sin, Froggen decides he wants to drink some milk. He opens the fridge only to find an empty bottle that Krepo left intentionally here with a note saying “You can’t milk those”. Froggen is pissed and proceeds to DDOS ocelote because of that.
    11:18 Doublelift has to go to the bathroom, but doesn’t know if anyone is in here or not. He decides to facecheck it and finds Snoopeh, still staring at the mirror.
    11:41 yellowpete starts preparing lunch for everyone in the house. He realizes there’s nothing in CLG.eu’s fridge and checks if there’s something left in CLG.na’s. There is only a partially eaten piece of blue cheese with a note from Krepo saying “Well that tasted purple”.
    12:22 HotshotGG is late. He was supposed to wake up three hours ago. He announces his team he will proceed to a rooster change.
    13:16 Wickd and Chauster are bored and decide to start playing chess together.
    14:19 Mirror breaking sounds are heard in the house. Snoopeh leaves the bathroom.
    15:02 HotshotGG enters Voyboy’s room and tells him he is no longer benched. He will go support, while Doublelift will go jungle, Chauster top, Hotshot ad carry, and bigfatlp will stay mid.
    15:08 HotshotGG comes back in Voyboy’s room, and tells him he changed his mind. Voyboy is benched again.
    15:48 Doublelift receives a text from bigfatlp. It says “Don’t forget we got le scrimz vs CLG.eu in 4 hours. Tell all da peepz in da houz l0l h4h4h4”
    16:16 yellowpete enters Froggen’s room to see if he needs anything. He finds him blindfolded and in his underwear, practicing his new “Lee-sin dance”.
    17:30 After 4 hours without any piece captured by any player, Chauster decides to resign in his chess game against Wickd. He will later state that he was unlucky to get black side, since he only had strategies for white side.
    18:14 While playing soloqueue, HotshotGG rages that his Graves keeps getting stomped by enemy Kha’Zix.
    18:16 Beginning of the CLG.eu daily team meeting. Today’s theme is “Early-game aggression”.
    18:21 End of the CLG.eu daily team meeting.
    18:23 HotshotGG realizes he was playing Starcraft 2 the whole time.
    20:00 CLG.eu and CLG.na start their scrim together. CLG.na ban Anivia and Lee Sin. Froggen cries and proceeds to DDOS ocelote.
    20:08 Wickd takes the first tower of the game after only three minutes. He has no opponent top since Voyboy is benched and Locodoco hasn’t joined CLG.na yet.
    20:43 Despite playing 5v4, CLG.eu decides to play cautiously and wait for the very late game. After 40 minutes, the score is 8 – 7 for CLG.eu. Froggen’s Karthus has 722 cs, Krepo’s Leona has 7 kills, and Hotshot’s Mundo just bought his fifth Doran’s shield.
    20:51 HotshotGG decides his team needs a roster change, in the middle of the game. He changes places with Chauster.
    21:12 CLG.eu gets first inhibitor of the game.
    21:54 CLG.eu gets second inhibitor of the game. Actually it’s the same as the first one, which respawned 40 minutes ago.
    23:09 Superminions now one-shot any champion.
    23:30 The game is interrupted by a crash of NA servers. Every player goes on reddit and starts an AMA, except yellowpete who has some dishes left to wash, and Froggen, who went out in the rain, in order to improve his juking skills by dodging raindrops.

Stolen from Reddit, made me laugh.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-10-23 at 12:56 PM.

I lol'd.

On another note, does anyone have a decent guide to Shen and Mundo, or just general guidelines on what runes/materies/items they build? I mean, the guides on SoloMid are all 100+ days old. The good ones, that is.

So far, all I know is that you usually go for M.Pen/Armor/MR/something top, and A.Speed/Armor/MR/something in jungle. On both of them.